- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this final chapter I am discovered by the 2 girls and they kill me. But there is a twist at the end.
Story:

The morning had come. I had spent the night in Imogen's pussy wrapped up in her tampon. It had been the best day of my life and I couldn't wait for my whole day with my sexy goddesses.

Wriggling out of her tampon I crawled into Imogen's nighty pocket. She went down to breakfast wear she got herself an apple. The front door rang just as she was about to eat it. She put it in her pocket and answered it.

When she came back Anais had woken and was getting her breakfast. They said hello and kissed each other on the lips. Anais was making toast for breakfast with peanut butter.

Anais asked Imogen for her nighty because she was cold. She threw it across the kitchen. I flew out of the nighty and onto Anais' toast. I tried to get up but I was stuck to the peanut butter.

Anais picked up her toast and took a bite out of it. Her teeth landed less than a cm away from me. I knew the next bite she took would have me on it so I tried to get her attention.

Anais saw me on her toast and picked me up in her hand. Her beautiful face looked me right in the eye. Her face changed for a second and she threw me to the floor.

"EEEWWWW the pervert was on my toast urh it's disgusting" she shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with you" she followed. Imogen walked up to me and said "I think we should get rid of him for good"!

I looked in terror as Imogen's giant foot castes a giant shadow over me. She smashed her foot down on top of me. She removed her foot to she a big mush on the floor.

They smiled and got ready to go to the beach. As they left Anais said to the pile of mush and said "I'll hoover you up later". She picked up her bag and they left the house.




But what they didn't know was that I was still alive. The big mush was just the peanut butter that was stuck to my body. I managed to cover me in it so it looked like a was quashed and killed.

Also while they were getting dressed I snuck into their bag that Anais picked up and took to the beach. I decided not to try and explore more of Anais and Imogen so I moved on to other people.

I became a soft cushion for the soft ass of Charlotte. One girl named Amy, I hid in her flip-flop and she walked all over me with her gorgeous feet.

To stop any more findings I stayed at the beach when they left and waited till morning. But one day I ignored the young horny teens and went for someone I didn't expect but didn't hesitate to explore.

Georgia was my cousin who was 6ft 5, 21 years old, long legs, smooth feet, round ass, tight pussy (from what I could gather from her swimming costume), thin body, large D sized boobies, long brown hair, and a face to die for.

She had no spots or anything unattractive on her face. Her eyes were a green or brown colour which was filled with sexy. She had the sexiest mouth anyone could have wished for. When ever we met I would go hard just kissing her.

I was hard at the time to and headed straight for her. She was all alone and was sleeping on her back with no clothes on. Now I stay with Georgia all day and every day.

She rides on her treadmill everyday naked so I live on that thing now putting myself under her ass or pussy. She would sometimes masterbate while working on the treadmill.

This one time she saw me on the treadmill and I thought I'd been caught again. But she was so horny that she just thought I was a doll and shoved me up her pussy. I let myself become a toy for my horny cousin and ejaculated in her whenever I was shoved inside. Georgia was my unaware goddess and I was determined to serve her, even if that meant that I was her tiny dildo.