- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As asked by so,done at the end of the last chapter. I did a final chapter with my cousin in this and what my end is.
Story

It had been 4 months since I had found my cousin at the beach and I was enjoying life. I had made a nice place to stay on her seat. It positioned me so that when she got on she would spread her left cheek on me.

Then she would wriggle to get comfortable which would put me right under her ass that didn't smell to good but was enjoyable. Her asshole was bigger than me so I would always inside her.

When she got all hot and sweaty she would move down her seat and her tight pussy would confront me with its juices. When she finished with me in her pussy I would get stuck to the chair keeping me in that place for the next day.

I began to think about my life before I was shrunk. How my mum would feel not being able to see me for 4 months because everyone thought I was kidnapped at the beach that day.

I said to myself that the next exercise she does on me will be the last one she does on me before I try to get her attention so she can help me grow back to normal.

But that day she didn't do a full routine. She had only been pedalling for 5 minutes when she leaned to her side to look at the clock. Her leaning over out me back under her butt cheek.

She exited the treadmill and went upstairs to her room. Her ass shook as she walked but I stayed stuck to it from the sweat she had already produced.

She got out some clothes from her wardrobe and put on a tiny bikini followed by some really short shorts. They were both the shortest I'd seen but also the largest.

They were still massive in comparison to my tiny size but they only went about 3 inches down her leg. They were tight gripping to her ass and I was pushed further into her cheek until everything went dark and I couldn't see anything.

Her friends pulled up alongside her house honking the horn to signal her ride. She entered the car which was filled with her and 3 other friends. They all drove off down to where my fantasy had started. The beach.

Georgia sat up on her towel putting on her suncream. She had already slipped off her clothes showing the world her tight bikini that stuck out her ass and curved her boobs into the perfect shape.

I crawled up to her boobs trying to get to her face but she stood up and ran to the sea. I fell into her bikini and was trapped there. Georgia had planned to go surfing with her friends that day so my day picking was t that good.

She rode about 6 waves before a giant one hit her by surprise. She was flung off her board and into the sea. I found that she wasn't moving on the water.

She was drowning in the sea and was about to die! A lifeguard spotted this and pulled her out of the water and placing her on her back. She performed CPR on her and doing mouth to mouth in a desperate attempt to save her.

I ran out her boobs to see her motionless face given air pushed into it by the lifeguard. Then her giant hand came over me as she pushed down on Georgia's chest.

The pressure applied by her hands was so strong I thought even my extreme strength might give in to this power. Suddenly she awoke coughing up water with it. I was so relieved that she was alive.

An ambulance was called and she was taken to the hospital. I knew that she was in no condition to be helping me so I kissed her on her chest and left her just as the paramedics got there.

I searched for somebody that I could get my attention to. My eyes focused on the lifeguard that saved my cousins life. She was 2 feet away from me so I scurried across the floor to her foot.

I got there just in time as she went back to her stand resuming her place on her chair. I then realised that this was the very first person I met when I was shrunk. It was her.

I remembered her long tanned legs and I strangely still remember what her ass felt like when she first stepped on me. I climbed the giant beauty's legs. A gust of wind came from nowhere and blew me off her leg where I just got passed her knee.

The breeze wasn't even that strong but I fell onto an ice-lolly that was under shelter from the sun in a freezer box. I stuck to a red one at the top. My arms and legs were also stuck to the surface.

The lifeguards were to sell these ice-lollies to attract more families to the beach. Later the lifeguards daughter arrived and asked for one. She picked out one and gave it to her daughter

She had white skin, was about 8 or 9 years old, she had long blonde hair and was named Ella. She asked want flavour the lolly was. Her mum took the lolly and placed it in her mouth.

Her tongue rattled me inside sliding along my body. She pulled it and me out and said to her daughter "your favourite strawberry". Ella smiled and carried me to her towel where she sat down.

As my legs and arms where stuck I tried to shout at her but my mouth was too frozen to speak anything. I looked up at the giant mouth that opened slowly.

Her giant white teeth came over me and took a chunk off the lolly. She sucked on it for a while before swallowing me whole. As I fell down a bottomless pit I knew that I'd met the very end ( or the berry end) .................................................................. Get it.......... No...... Ok then.

My body was never digested as Ella pooped me out 3 days later as a whole body. Unfortunately I did drown in the fluids inside her belly and was killed by the eight year old trying to get her moms attention.