- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Juno means Master and Osma means servant. I guess if you've read this far you know where this is going. A smallish chapter, but I just wanted to put this up now. Features foot worship, domination, humiliation, as well as a tease for something I'm going to visit later in the book.

“Okay. Totally didn't think I'd be doing a history lesson as part of this trip, but it really helped, Chrystal, thanks.” Kira concluded, shutting down her tablet and dropping it on the wireless charging platform.

“This is so not roughing it, Kira. But that's not the point of the trip is it?” She reached over and took both of Kira's hands, grinning.

“I take it you're up to doing more GTS stuff now, then?”

“Oh you know it. Maybe some Amazonian stuff, since you said you wanted to take things slow with the growing today?” Chrystal asked.

“Anything in specific you have in mind?”

“Uh... yeah.” Chrystal started fidgeting.

“Uh oh. The stepping on you thing? I'm going to be like four hundred plus pounds at that size, you know.”

“But you'll be careful. Cause you're you.” Chrystal retorted.

“Touche', Chrystal.” She sighed. “Okay, so... I'll head on into the tent, and kick back on a sleeping bag or something and you can... find me? And we can improv it from there?”

“Sounds good!” Chrystal leaned in and kissed Kira's cheek. “I'll just go over some of our old chat logs to get myself warmed up.” She said, flipping open her laptop.

“Wait, you saved those? How? It's all animated.”

“Same thing I use to screen cap the gameplay I do on my console. Did you want to see them?”

“Sometime soon, Chrystal. I really do. We did a lot of play... I know we stopped but, we probably should start up again. I've barely logged onto the GTS site since I met you and I have a lot of tinies to please.”

“You still want to do that now that you have the real thing?” Chrystal cocked her head, internally a little disappointed that she needed others now that they had each other.

“Yeah, I don't want to disappoint them. Also, I spent like, two hundred bucks on virtual stuff.” Kira reminded.

“Oh yeah. Maybe once we're all tired out after the real stuff today, we can both log on together, and do sort of a group thing with another tiny?” This was Chrystal's way of staying in the picture, and to satisfy her jealousy that had suddenly arisen.

“Huh. Different. Could work, Chrystal.” Kira nodded and waved to her partner before stepping out of the RV to head to the tent.

Upon reaching the tent, she realized. “Ugh, I'm going to be naked again. I don't have any Amazon clothes. I wonder if you could buy them on Amazon?” Kira chuckled to herself.

It wasn't long before she'd settled in across the unfurled double-sized sleeping bag, lying on her side facing away from the door of the tent. Kira felt a caress on her foot. She twitched, as if shooing a fly. After a moment it repeated, and she repeated the gesture. The third time it happened she lifted her foot and brought it down after a light swing, knocking Chrystal over and trapping her between her shins. “Why do you taunt Death, small woman?” Kira said, purposely speaking in a low, serious tone.

“If it is Death I taunt, soon I shall see Paradise.” Chrystal replied, though she wriggled to no avail to try to escape.

“Why would you think such a thing, puny woman? Are you addled?”

“Only by your sheer beauty, my Goddess.” Chrystal replied, grinning from ear to ear.

“How beautiful is the bottom of my foot, impudent little thing?” Kira stood up and shoved Chrystal aside with one foot, then brought it down with some firmness on the smaller woman's chest. “I could show you pain and death with my bare foot.”

“And I would deserve it, such a death would be worth the sacrifice, for your power and beauty are things one should only see in Paradise.”

“Twice you mention Paradise, woman. What are you called?” Kira demanded.

“Osma, M'lady.” She replied.

 “Fitting. I am Juno.” The Amazon said. “No one should die without knowing the name of their killer.”

“Die, M'lady? For my transgressions?” 'Osma' queried, fake-wriggling to try to escape.

“Die. But that may happen... later.” After a brief moment where the weight became nearly painful, the foot was lifted and 'Juno' grabbed Osma's wrist and hauled her to her feet. “I have other tasks for you. I need pleasing. You liked my feet? Wash and massage them. If I find it pleasing, you live.”

“Y-yes, M'lady. I will fetch water and towels. Some are nearby.” She said the last a bit shakily as she was nearly shoved off her feet as Juno whipped her around.

“If you do not return I will find you, spear you through the middle, and let you die as slowly as possible.”

“Understood, M'lady.” And Osma scurried off to go back into the RV to get some hot water and towels to wash Kira with.

Once Chrystal was back, Kira was sitting with her feet extended toward the entrance of the tent, and paid no mind to the entrance of the smaller woman, until about three minutes into the wash and massage of her feet.

“Acceptable. You will live. You will serve my feet, and the rest of my body when I wish it. I will feed you my scraps but enough to sustain such a small person, and you will sleep at my feet every night. If one day you do run, my previous statement applies.”

“Th-this is my destiny M'lady.” Osma replied and continued the treatment.

This went on for another hour. Foot worship, massaging, and various sexual acts, before Kira finally shook her head, and broke character. “Starving, Chrystal. An hour at this height shouldn't have done it, but I think the increased blood flow from... um, orgasms puts a real timer on it. Can we walk down to the main campground and order pizza or something? I'm going to need to really pig out.”

“Oh. I'm sorry Kira, I didn't know how hard it was for you.” Chrystal started.

“Don't apologize for giving me orgasms!” Kira flicked Chrystal's ear.

“Uh, okay?” She said, rubbing her ear. “You're strange when you're hungry.”

“Fine. Maybe I am. Can we go?” Kira said, then gave Chrystal a hug.

“Yes. Let's.” Chrystal's response was, as Kira was now back to normal size and getting dressed.

Two pizzas, an antipasto salad, and a pitcher of beer later – they'd decided to take the courtesy shuttle down into Edgeworth from the campground, Kira and Chrystal's mid-day repast was finally finished.

“Wow, you really put it away, Kira. I'm so jealous of your figure and your ability to eat like that and not gain an ounce.”

“What do you mean? I gain plenty of weight.” Kira winked, referring to the GTS aspect of their relationship.

“Yeah, but you lose it just as quickly.” Chrystal chimed in, sticking out her tongue.

“Careful what you do with that tongue.” Kira warned.

“I always am.” She held up one hand in the Spock fashion and waggled her brows.

“You're incorrigible.” Kira laughed. Maybe it was the beer talking though, she figured.

An hour later, they were going back up the hill on the shuttle, holding hands the entire way.

“You ready to try something bigger when we get back? That thing you wanted to try?”

“Oh, that thing? Sure. I'm sure you'll get into a lot of trouble. You think you can handle it?”

“Try me.” Chrystal's response was, as they were exiting the shuttle.

Chapter End Notes:

The next is the big finale of the camping trip. I'm not going to play out every day of the trip, as I want to move on with the story. Not to say I might not do some flashback scenes to fill in the gaps later... look for one more SPECIAL chapter after this as well!