- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was going to add this to the end of the previous chapter, but it didn't flow as part of that, so here it is on its own.

“I will.” Kira said with a nod.

It wasn't too long before Chrystal had been banished to the RV while Kira prepared herself in the tent for what was to come. It was making Kira nervous, to be honest. What if the pressure was too great and she hurt her friend? How could you explain that kind of injury in an emergency room? The scenario was too ridiculous to even consider.

Eventually, though, she called in her friend. “All right. I'm ready, Chrystal.”

The older woman walked in, wearing a perfect replica of the first outfit she'd bought on the GTS site. “I wanted to surprise you with this.”

“So, that's what you were hiding! Oh let me get a closer look.” Kira maneuvered around to bring her face close to Chrystal, propping her chin in her hands and resting her elbows on the ground so they'd be nearly even in 'height' at that point. “That's so cute!

“Not my style in any way, but this is our fantasy, right?” Chrystal did look outright awkward in a skirt of any kind.

“Yes indeed. And now my plaything has a wonderful wrapper.” Kira said, licking her lips.

Chrystal squeaked and nodded, putting her hands behind her back. “Yes, Goddess.”

Suddenly, Chrystal nearly passed out as Kira grabbed her with one hand then rolled over onto her back, setting the girl down on her chest between her breasts simply from the speed of the motion.

“Goddess is right. Serve me.” Kira said, staring down her chin at Chrystal.

“Ye-yes Goddess.” And Chrystal began to massage, kiss, and lick everywhere she could reach from that divine valley.

After some time of this and a few moans from Kira, Chrystal was moved again. She was set astride Kira's hard nipple. “Use my hard nipple like you would a man. Force it into you or I will do it for you.” Chrystal squealed in delight and positioned herself, since she wasn't wearing panties under that wrinkled looking peasant's skirt, and was plenty wet from the warmup she was giving her huge lover.

One long moan later, and she felt that nipple slide up inside her, fatter around than any cock she'd ever had but only about four inches long. It was enough though. More than enough. Girth did a lot, and the fact she was fucking herself with her girlfriend's nipple made up for any other possible inadequacies there might have otherwise been. It wasn't quite as hard as a cock either, which made it tricky to ride, but more comfortable despite the width.

A large hand came to steady her and in no time, Chrystal was rocking over and over, orgasming at least twice, before she was pulled off and set on Kira's stomach.

“You've had your fun. Strip and then walk down to my temple... to worship.” Kira demanded.

Chrystal squeaked and then began undressing, starting with the blouse, then the bra. When she reached for her skirt, Kira's hand came over and with a swift motion, grabbed the hem between thumb and forefinger, jerking it off and taking Chrystal off or her feet, tumbling to land on Kira's stomach. Once again, Kira held up the garment, and commented on its tiny size. “I could not even wipe my nose with this little thing.” She said, tossing it aside. “What are you waiting for? Descend to my temple, slave.”

Chrystal immediately turned and almost ran – it was hard to run when your surface was so smooth and soft – down to Kira's crotch, looking over the neatly trimmed hair and puzzling about how to get down. It wasn't far, she supposed, so she turned and lowered herself down, rubbing her whole body across Kira's vulva as she dropped to the ground in front of that massive vagina.

 

“I don't feel any worship. Do I have to pick you up by the legs and find out if I can get you all the way into my womb, slave?” Kira's voice boomed. Unbirthing. Not one of my particular kinks but somehow pretty damned sexy. Chrystal thought.

“Y-yes My Goddess.” She started with a massage of Kira's outer lips, which were already somewhat moist from the arousal so far, which gained a satisfied moan from the giantess. After she visibly saw Kira starting to open up on her own, Chrystal's focus changed to the inner lips. Still she was avoiding that clit, which was nearly the size of Kira's nipples. So, it looked like she could probably suck that like a cock.

After Kira writhed some, Chrystal was suddenly and roughly shoved against that giant pussy, being rubbed up and down it's length for some time. Chrystal was amazed that Kira was able to manhandle – womanhandle? - her and still be gentle enough not to hurt. The rubbing didn't last long as she let go of Chrystal presently.

“Arms, or legs. I do not care. Get one inside me. Or two. I want to feel you enter my temple.” Kira demanded.

Here goes. Chrystal thought, then reached one hand out to that enttrance, first tracing it, then sliding her hand in. It slipped in very easily to her elbow which surprised her. Then it... drew her in! She was suddenly shoulder deep and her struggles to pull out were almost in vain, were it not for the slipperiness of it.

After a moan from Kira, she said “Acceptable. Repeat the process with two arrms for a time. Then, I will use you as a toy. Feet first, because I want you to live to do it again.”

 

The next five minutes was spent by Chrystal pumping one or both arms deep into Kira and back, punctuating it with an occasional suckle on that gigantic clit. One very long orgasm later, Chrystal was picked up and forcibly inserted feet-first to her hips inside of Kira.

“This pressure is not intolerable, is it slave? I have no use for a slave with broken legs. Speak up.” It was Kira's way of asking if Chrystal was all right.

“It is powerful strong, my Goddess, but I am undamaged.” Chrystal's weak reply came.

“Good. You may lose consciousness as I am going to move you quite swiftly.” Kira warned, and began pumping the woman in and out of her vagina, getting a little deeper each time until, near the end, she was in up to the cusps of her breasts.

Once Kira felt the convulsions of orgasm coming on, she swiftly removed Chrystal from inside of her and pressed her to her clit instead, rubbing urgently as she came, gushing pints of discharge over her tiny lover.

“I will clean you.” She said, bringing Chrystal to her face. Both were exhausted, but Kira dutifully gave Chrystal a tongue bath, then rested the woman by her side. Then, with a tired sigh, she dropped all the way to normal size, smiling weakly.

“That wore me out. And I'm starving again.” Kira said, breaking character.

“Oh my Goddess that was amazing.” Chrystal replied, then cuddled up to Kira.

“We'll take the shuttle down to town again then, maybe Chinese for dinner?”

“Oh I don't know, you eat one of those guys and you're hungry an hour later.” Kira teased, then laughed. “Chinese is fine."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay so the SPECIAL chapter I promised comes after this one, but this one is pretty special on its own, yes?