- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This takes the story off of the GTS website and explores a bit more of the two character's real life personas. Cleaned up more wording and flow things as well as grammatical and typo stuff as of November 9th 2015

A short time later, they worked out the details. They'd meet at Kira's work, near closing time, and after the shop was closed, they'd have coffee and talk in private before deciding what to do next.

Kira was really nervous. They had exchanged pictures so that they would recognize each other, so she knew that Chrystal really was a girl, but she looked, for lack of a better word - tough. She had told Kira that she was more assertive in real life, and she was concerned that she'd get run over by that assertiveness. What was even stranger was that they had both used their real names. Most people adopted a persona. Also, niggling at the back of her mind - Should she tell her? It would be a fantasy come to life for both of them. Kira was sure that Chrystal would keep the secret, once she believed her. To that end, for this meeting, she had worn an oversized and elastic sweat suit. All you have to do now, is get the nerve to show her, Kira told herself.

Chrystal was a bundle of emotions - Nervous, excited, even a little aroused. She knew that, at her height of 5'5", Kira only had four inches on her, but still she was taller. It would be so exciting if she were really tall. Maybe she could convince Kira to wear four-inch heels and she could wear flats and... Wait a minute, I'm not a lesbian, am I? In that moment, she began to doubt. She thought back to something Kira had said, "I consider myself bi, though I've only been with men." Well, if it happens, it happens. Another adventure.

Chrystal walked into the shop. There were a couple goth-looking college age kids sitting at one of the tables with their tablets, and when she casually peeked over, the website was Tumblr, where the two were blogging their first world problems. She shook her head - they'd eventually face life outside of their sheltered existence, and even to them, their complaints would seem shallow. She'd worn a plain sky blue polo, and some not-too-tight jeans for the occasion, and looked up as she felt a presence. "Paige" was there, and the first words she heard her speak were not to her. "Closing up now. Time to head out. You can mooch my WiFi from the tables on the sidewalk. The code won't change til midnight"

"What about her? You ain't running her out." the male asked, hitching his head at Chrystal.

"She's here to help me. Go on, scoot. I let you hang here all day when all you bought is one Frap between the two of you."

"Oi, she's right. We don't wanna mess shit up with her, luv. WiFi is faster here than Starbucks." she took her S.O.'s hand and walked him out of the place. "Paige" followed them, closing and locking the door behind them, then turning to look at Chrystal.

"I... guess this would be the part - if it were a story - we'd start making out." Chrystal said, then immediately clapped a hand over her mouth in horror.

Kira raised an eyebrow, causing a flash of terror in Chrystal, then a smile blossomed over her face, and she laughed. "I guess it would. You and I, we may roleplay a bit too much."

Chrystal, now relaxed, laughed as well. "Never too much." She walked up to Kira, and on an impulse, instead of a handshake, just took both of Kira's hands, looking up at her. Kira smiled and squeezed gently before letting go.

"I guess we're both nervous. Want a coffee or soda? May as well add caffeine to our mix, just to make sure we're both climbing the walls." They both laughed nervously at Kira's comment.

"Naw, I'm fine for now, but I'll hit you up later for it, once my stomach gets back where it should be." Chrystal replied.

"Isn't it silly, that we're both nervous? Well, anyway, give me a few to close up, then come on back to my office. We can talk, and figure out exactly what we're going to do since we didn't really work that out before." Kira led Chrystal back, after finishing her close up procedures.

Once they were settled on one of the couches, next to and facing each other, Chrystal spoke first. "Soo... the outfit, that a uniform or something? It looks a little big on you."

"No, it's not a uniform. And it's big on purpose... Chrystal, I want to let you in on a secret. Something I haven't told anyone on Earth. I know we only have known each other online, and just for a few weeks, but, I feel I can trust you." Kira looked deeply into her eyes as she said this.

"Uh..." she paused. "A-as long as it's like, not illegal, I guess so."

"Not illegal, but it would be bad for me, like life-threatening bad, if it got out" Kira stressed.

"Oh... OK, I- I guess I could keep that kind of secret. I'm honored you trust me." Chrystal replied, her mind racing as to what it could possibly be.

"I... I'm not from around here. I'm in sort of a witness protection program."

Chrystal relaxed. "Oh. For a minute there, I thought you were going to tell me that you were actually a giantess."

"I am. I mean, sort of. I'm from... another Earth. I guess, you know, one like ours, but one where a few people, have, uh... abilities. Mine is changing my size."

"No. Fucking. Way. Are you serious?" Chrystal scooted closer to Kira.

"Serious. I can add probably six inches in this outfit if I take off my shoes. I mean, to prove it. would you like to see?"

Chrystal nodded numbly, and Kira stood up and slipped off her shoes, thought again, and took off her socks too. Kira stepped back a few steps, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She felt herself filling, then slightly stretching, the sweatsuit. Chrystal was covering her mouth eyes as big as saucers. Then, she jumped up, and stepped to Kira, taking her hands again. "You really are..."

Kira just nodded, smiling. "I really am."

"How... how big can you get?" Chrystal asked, staring up at the now six foot three Kira.

"Not quite as big I get in the chat room, but pretty big. Thirty-five feet. To scale, you'd be about a foot tall to me"

"Oh wow... can I see sometime?"

Kira nodded. "Yes, but we'd have to go somewhere, like the woods..."

Chrystal so simply stared and nodded again. "This is really happening, isn't it? I'm not dreaming?"

"Yes, it's real. I'm a real giantess." Kira smiled down at her.

Chrystal threw her arms around Kira. "I think I'm in love."

"Chrystal..."

"Uh, not literally... maybe eventually?"

Kira hugged Chrystal back hard. "I feel the same..."

Kira had to return to normal size before the pair went out. It was decided that the movies and dinner was going to be the order of the day. They sat in the back row, and a couple of times during the movie, Kira added or took off an inch or two, though it made her feet ache from how tight her shoes got whenever she grew. Every time she did this, Kira made sure to be holding Chrystal's hand, to make sure the girl got the thrill of the act.

After the movie, they decided on take out pizza, and they brought that and some beers picked up at a convenience store on the way back, ending up at Kira's apartment.

"That was amazing how you kept sneaking in the growth during the movie, Kira." Chrystal said, beaming at her friend.

"It gave me a thrill too." She admitted. "I gotta get some kind of stretchy shoes, though. My feet are killing me!"

Chrystal blushed suddenly, having a thought. "Uh... I have an idea, for later."

Kira came back into the dining room from the kitchen, setting down plates for the pizza and glasses for the beer. "What's up?"

"Maybe... Maybe I could massage your feet later?" She cast her eyes aside.

Kira blinked, and bit her lower lip for a moment. After a tense silence, she nodded and squeaked out, "Sure."

Chrystal let out a breath she didn't know she was holding; "Cool." was all she could manage to say.

"Hey, Chrystal? Can we get past the awkward here? I'm going to level with you. If I didn't want to do some GTS stuff with you face to face, I wouldn't have shown you. As long as it isn't too wacky, I'm usually going to either say 'yes' or 'eventually' to most anything you ask. Certain stuff of course is off limits, obviously, but... Yeah." Kira rambled, while Chrystal's smile widened.

"Thank God! I'm so happy we got that out in the open. And yeah, I have no desire to actually be stomped or eaten. Well, maybe my fingers stepped on a little, or maybe squeezed a bit - nothing crazy. I've been thinking about it since you showed me..."

"Ooh. I'm going to have to think hard on the pain parts, Chrystal. But it's not off the table, just..." She sighed and took that moment to pour the beers and take a big drink of hers. "...it's in the 'eventually' pile. For now."

Chrystal nodded, and picked up her own beer for a drink. "Hey, it's not like I can just go down the street to the next giantess or anything. Besides, we're friends. This kind of stuff's gotta take a back seat to our friendship, right?"

"Right. So... Pizza." She derailed the conversation and dished out the Hawaiian style to both of them with a pleasant smile.

Dinner passed pleasantly, with the two exchanging comments about their current lives and interests, with Chrystal carefully avoiding questions about Kira from before she arrived in California.

"OK so, I didn't plan dessert, but I do have half a carton of chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer. Up for it?" Both girls were three beers in and starting to show signs of intoxication.

"Always up for ice cream. But how do you do it, Kira?"

"Do what?"

"Have half a carton left. Whenever a carton of ice cream comes home with me it doesn't survive the night."

"Ah. Be patient my student. I will teach you the ways of self-discipline."

"Pass. Binging on ice cream is one habit I don't want to break."

Kira laughed and headed into the kitchen, returning and walking all the way into the living room with the carton and two large spoons, flopping onto the couch.

Chrystal got up and followed Kira into the living room sitting next to her.

Kira held up both spoons. "Choose your weapon." She said, and Chrystal grabbed one of the spoons. After a brief mock-duel with the utenstils, the pair settled in, eating and watching some science fiction channel on TV.

Finally, Chrystal got enough nerve up, between alcohol provided courage and plain old curiosity. "So, how is it? Where you come from?"

Kira looked at Chrystal for a moment then replied, "Pretty much the same as here. The number of people with abilities is pretty low, and those who have them end up being pretty high profile, even if they don't want to be."

"You especially huh? Hard to hide what you do."

"When I get big yeah. But notice, when I told you my ability, I said I change size, not that I get big."

"Huh, Kira? Oh wait... You can shrink too? Awesome! How little?"

"Barbie's clothes fit me at my smallest." She replied between bites of ice cream.

"Neat! Can I see?"

"Sometime, yeah."

"Why not now?"

"Cause this is the first day we met in person and I don't wanna be naked in front of you?"

"Oh, good point. Do you have little clothes though?" Chrystal reclaimed the ice cream carton for a bite.

Kira shook her head. "Naw, didn't see a point. I could pick some up though."

"Don't. I... Kind of still have a box or two full of that stuff and a dollhouse. I kept saying to myself I was gonna auction it off online but I never got around to it. Next time we get together we can go to my place if that's cool."

"A teeny tiny fashion show. Utterly ridiculous." She banged her spoon against Chrystal's. "Awesome idea, Chrystal."

Half an hour later, the ice cream finished, Chrystal slipped off of the couch and lifted up one of Kira's feet, stripping off the sock. "Massage therapy time."

Kira posed dramatically, draping one arm across her eyes. "Oh yes, mistress' feet are very sore."

"Well then, I suppose I need to work very hard on this..."

The massage went on for some time, and before Kira knew it, she had fallen asleep.

When she awoke, sometime in the middle of the night, she looked down, and saw Chrystal curled up on the floor at her feet, also asleep. So, she just started gently stroking her with her bare feet, smiling down at her new friend.

After awhile, Chrystal stirred, and looked up. "Ugh. What time is it?"

"A little after three."

She sat up. "I should go."

"You don't have to. Couch folds out, you can use my bed."

"Oh I couldn't do that. I'll take the couch. You actually work later. I'm off today."

"I'm going to take some time off, I think. I'll just go put a sign on my door saying I'll be on vacation for a couple weeks. I've been here a year without so much as a long weekend off."

"Really? You know, I've got a couple weeks vacay saved up too. I'll call in later. We can spend tomorrow at my place then... Maybe go in together on a camping trip? You know so you can...stretch your legs?"

Kira yawned. "Great. You know what? Come on to my bed. We can both crash for a few more hours then work out the details."

Chrystal smiled and stood up, stretching. "Yeah. Tired still. Sleep is good."

Chapter End Notes:

I've got an idea for a future chapter or two of flashback to before Kira met Chrystal, which detail a few of the encounters she had with other tinies on the GTS website. As an added bonus, I'll take requests from the Giantess World community to have their own tinies added as characters to the story! Let me know what you think of this idea.