- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter is a little short, I may fluff it out some but it covers the little fashion show, and a little bonus as well. This chapter, and the one prior have a lot of help from a friend of mine, as a collaboration.

“Let the GTS live-action roleplay begin, then.” Kira said, then stopped. "Uh, where do you keep the doll stuff?"

 Chrystal chuckled. "It's in the mess I call my closet. Be right back." She ducked out into the bedroom and emerged a short time later with three boxes, setting them by the dining room table. " The dollhouse will have to be reassembled. I know the manual is in here somewhere... " She began fishing through the largest of the boxes.

"Uh, do we have to build it now? Or is this a way to save on a two bedroom apartment by putting my apartment inside yours?" Kira teased.

 "Funny. No, it's just that I do want to do it eventually and I wanna be sure we can. Here. This box has all the clothes." She put the smallest of the three boxes on top of the table.

 Kira opened the box and took a few handfuls of the old outfits out of the various zip bags they were in, inside that box, and placed them on the table. "These are really well-kept, Chrystal." She looked up and over at her, where she'd just come up with the instructions. "Hey, I know that you said you never did any giantess RP before online but as a kid did you do anything with your Barbies?"

 She blushed. "I used to steal a few of my brother's little army men and have my Barbies step on them... He got more army guys all the time so he never missed them. I used to think about how lucky the army men were to be so little."

 "Cool." She replied as she started to set the clothes into 'cute' 'maybe' and 'hideous' piles respectively. "Some of this stuff is just ugly, but there's cute outfits too. I never had so many tiny clothes before. This is gonna be fun."

Chrystal, meanwhile had gotten all the dolhouse parts and the manual into one box, but she kept sneaking glances at Kira throughout. "Yeah, fun." She agreed.

"Soo..." Kira started. "I can either just get naked, or I could shrink out of my clothes and you could fish me out of the pile and set me on the table." She began blushing hard.

"Well, whatever's most comfortable for you. You are my goddess after all." Chrystal too was blushing.

"Ahh... I think I'll just shrink. Not sold on the being naked in front of you at full height, not for as long as I'd have to be to maneuver a shrink down onto the table. Somehow the fact you'll see less detail when I'm tiny seems better." She took and let out a deep breath. "OK so... When I do this, I usually end up on top of my skirt and undies, and under my top and bra. You'll need to fish me out and set me on the table. Ready?"

 Chrystal nodded, keeping intense attention on Kira. "Ready."

Kira closed her eyes, and let out a deep breath. The shrinking was slow at first, and Kira drew and released another breath. It helped her to imagine the size was coming or going with the air. Finally, she ended up, as she expected, in the middle of the pile of the clothes she was just wearing.

Chrystal moved forward and carefully brought out the tiny, wriggling Kira with both hands, cupping her tenderly. So warm, she thought as she stared at her smiling friend for a moment before gingerly placing her on the table.

Kira waved and walked over to start trying on her first choice, a salmon colored strappy-shouldered dress. She had a little trouble getting it on, it seeming too tight around the chest. "Oh come on!" Her voice rang out at volume surprising to Chrystal. Apparently, Kira's voice didn't change much when she got tiny. "Barbie's boobs have to be bigger than mine at this size!"

"Let me see, Kira." And when she walked out to the middle of the table, Chrystal nodded.

"That's a Staci outfit, that's why. On Staci, that dress had a train... Still, it looks good on you except for the chest exploding out of it."

"Thank God. I'd hate to think I'd gotten fat. I'll try another." She stepped behind the box to strip and change into a plain white top and jeans. "Too bad none of the shoes will fit me. Way too narrow."

Once she had changed, Kira walked out to the middle of the table. "They aren't real denim. Pretty stretchy." She proclaimed.

"Still, it looks great on you." Chrystal, though watching the tiny girl intensely, was imagining her at large sizes.

Kira faced away from Chrystal sliding her hands all the way down one leg to her ankle, then peeked over her shoulder back at her friend. "So you like?"

"Mhm. I do." She agreed.

Kira went to grab a third outfit, this time a long blue, silky dress. "Hey Chrystal. You having so many of these clothes, you probably had a lot of practice dressing up your dolls, huh?"

"Wait.....you don't mean...." Chrystal said, as she thought she felt her heart stop beating for a second or two. She was sure Kira was going to suggest that she dress her. But... that.... that is.... She started to hyperventilate, before she began a full on panic-attack as she didn't know what to do. She stood up and headed to the bathroom for a bit to splash water on her face and then came back after a minute or two. "Sorry. Excited. Um. Right... you were saying?" She said blushing but not as much as she had been, having cooled her head.

"Wow. I didn't know it would have such an effect on you. But what do you say? Gonna dress up your dollie?" She extended the dress in both hands out to her friend. "I mean, if you want to."

"YES!" She shouted, before clamping a hand over her mouth, then releasing it, squeaking it out this time. "yes."

Kira laughed. "Cool. So..." She set the dress down next to her and stood. "Too bad none of the damned shoes fit. But you like feet anyway, right?" She twirled around once more then posed for Chrystal. "Wardrobe." She said, in her best diva voice, with a wink at her friend.

"Yes Ma'am." She said scooping Kira up, which felt strange. The fact that a tiny person was in her hands right now and not a doll was just amazing. As she cupped her there, she'd undo the shirt and pants she was currently wearing, then pull them off gently before picking up the dress Kira had chosen and putting it over her arms and head before fastening the strap on the back and then placing her back on the table. "Your runway is ready Ma'am."

She stayed very still during the undressing and dressing. Then she did the full sort of catwalk up and down the table before breaking character again. "Isn't it cool that I can still be the Goddess even at this size? I just love our relationship Chrystal. Also... I look hot in this dress."

"I have to agree. You do. But then again Kira, you'd look hot in anything you wore. At least to me." Chrystal admitted while blushing, visualizing all the things Kira could do to her at full giant size. Especially being smothered beneath her bare foot. The thought caused her to actually start getting a bit aroused.

"Well that was the best of them... I'll get back into my regular stuff once -. Oh hold on a minute. Would you mind if... you sacrificed one of the ugly outfits? It'll sting a little for me but I bet you'd love to see me growing out of clothes.” Kira asked, with a broad smile.

"Oh yes. Please, please do that." She said starting to get a bit panicky again, but not as bad as before. "Please do."

She changed into the gaudy pink and white polka dot bikini, then walked to the edge of the table. "Set me on the floor please?"

Doing just that she'd prepare to be amazed. "Hey, Kira. When you finally tear out of the clothes... and um... grow again... could you grow just a little bigger than your normal human height? Maybe seven feet tall?" She asked wanting to have an Amazonian foot to worship. "Also, would you let me kiss and worship your legs too?"

"Ah... I... don't have any clothes that big." She said, then finally just shrugged. "You so owe me being naked for me soon because of this. Remember that." The tiny Kira shook her finger at Chrystal, still somehow commanding her giantess respect at eight inches tall. "Bring a beach towel, too. I'm not going to stay naked in front of you. I'd be too embarrassed, we don't know each other that well yet in person."

"Sure." Chrystal agreed, going over to the small closet off of the living room, coming back with a large beach towel to wrap around Kira when she gets bigger. "Okay, ready." the lady mechanic was feeling incredibly excited about this.

"Ok here we go..." She closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath. She felt it first straining, then winced as it cut into her shoulders, sides and hips. Finally, with another deep breath in, the doll clothes popped off and fluttered away. A third breath and she was just a little over seven feet tall, and probably nearly three hundred pounds, as she reached over, draping the towel over her in a toga-style fashion. "Now... where do I sit so you can adequately worship me?" She fell completely into character now.

"In my favorite chair Goddess." She said as she pointed to her comfy chair in the living room. "Sit there. I'll worship your legs and feet Goddess." She said happily as she lay her face next to her feet while she stood there, staring up at her luscious legs as they towered above her.

"That will do." She said casually, and rubbed her foot across Chrystal's face casually before walking on over to the chair and sitting down in it, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap.

Chrystal crawled over to her and laid down near her feet. "My face is your foot stool Goddess, use me to your delight." She said happily as she began to lick her Goddess's sole, taking her big toe into her mouth and sucking on it gently before giving her a full on toe job. All the while, she was rubbing her hand up and down her leg, massaging her calf and reaching over to her shin.

"Mm... I could really get used to this." She watched Chrystal for awhile, sighing. "And I bet you could too." She brought her other leg around behind Chrystal's back to rest on it while she worked on that foot.

"Mhmm..." Chrystal would say with her toe in her mouth. She loved the taste of her skin, the feel of it in her mouth was just euphoric. The smell of her sweaty toes having not been washed yet for the day. She loved it, all of it. She wanted it to just continue forever if possible, and so she'd just continue to rub and massage her Goddess's legs while sucking on her toes for a good while.

And true to form, that attention to her feet and legs was more relaxing than arousing to Kira, and she fell asleep not too long after that attention started, with visions in her mind of Chrystal doing more than just undressing her in tiny form dancing through her head.

Chapter End Notes:

Still working toward that camping trip, true believers. Always leave them wanting more, right?