- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Kira and Chrystal take that important step and move in together, and plan their GTS camping trip.

 

Always shorter than I desire, but I want to get through the camping trip and then backtrack to do the filling out I need to. Honest! I'm actually starting to do that!

The next two days were spent doing just that, with Kira and Chrystal scoping out potential apartments. After the first day, they were pretty disappointed as nothing really seemed to match some of the more esoteric needs that they couldn't come out and say; that being someplace that Kira could "stretch out". They played it off in a couple of ways, Chrystal saying she liked a lot of open space inside, and Kira saying that she'd love a private porch where she could sunbathe topless.

Eventually, though, in a more run-down suburb that wasn't too far from the halfway point between the bookstore and Jeff's Garage, the pair found an old brownstone with a loft overlooking the main floor, and a fairly sizeable back yard that sported an old oak tree which provided privacy and shaded most of the yard.

The women were excited at the prospect of Kira being able to get up to at least 12 feet in height inside due to the open loft and maybe even a little taller than that in the back yard. Of course, they couldn't express that aloud at the time, but the excited looks they gave each other said it all.

The rent was more than either of them paid currently, but since they'd be the only residents as the elderly woman who owned the place was moving to Arizona " for my bones", it afforded all of what they wanted and none of what they didn't.

Late the second evening, at Kira's place, the two conferred on what to do next.

"So, we can't move in until the first of the month. That's like two weeks away. In the meantime, we could take that camping trip?" Chrystal suggested.

"Hah. You really want to see me full size, don't you?" Kira teased back.

"Really, really." The lady mechanic returned, leaning towards Kira, batting her eyelashes.

"All right, we're already spending a lot on the move in costs but how much could a camping trip cost?"

Chrystal sighed. "Too much if I get exactly what I want."

"Which is?"

"I was looking into renting a really big tent."

"What- oh. You want privacy. Well don't worry I got that covered."

"Really? How?"

"I called back home last night after you were asleep. I told them that I needed a 'really big tent' as you put it."

"Wow. Talk about a long distance call! What did you tell them you needed it for? I mean it's kinda obvious, but...i" Chrystal asked.

 

"Well it's my money they're spending so I don't really have to tell them, but I told them I was concerned that not size changing would be bad for my health, so they should either send the tent or a doctor who could tell me if I was all right not changing. And, since I'm the only one anyone knows about about that can grow as big as I can... It was both cheaper and more practical to send the tent."

 "Ha-ha! Cool! So, where are they sending it?"

"Storage facility in Edgeworth. It's close to the national forest, I figure we just rent an RV yo transport it where we want to go."

"And just when we're you going to tell me about this?"

"I was going to surprise you, until you started talking about renting circus tents!"

"It wasn't circus tents! Well, okay, one of the places I called was..."

The pair broke down in a fit of giggles then. "All right. Any other surprises, Kira?"

"I'm a man." She tried to say with a straight face.

"No you aren't! I've seen you naked!" Chrystal retorted.

"Yeah, when I was nine inches tall. You could have missed something."

"I wouldn't have missed that, Kira."

"Oh, you needing some of that?"

"Nope. I've got toys. And you."

Kira blushed deeply, remembering her naughty dream about Chrystal.

"Why so embarrassed, Kira?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Liar." Chrystal accused.

"Fine. That dream I told you about? Let's just say that me and toy were synonymous in it."

"What? I don't- oh. Oh! Oh wow..." Now both girls were blushing. "I'm not sure, Kira. As hot as that sounds, I'd be afraid that I'd hurt you."

"So we both have things on our eventually list huh?"

Chrystal nodded numbly. "Eventually."

 

The following day Kira and Chrystal made arrangements to camp for a week in a campground not far from Edgeworth. They decided to buy the rest of the stuff they'd need for the trip the little town as well.

"So, Chrystal. Excited?" Kira, who was picking out various trail mixes for their trip, prodded.

"Like you have to ask that, Kira. You know I am. You're just teasing me." She popped around in front of Kira and threw her arms around the other woman - the first public display of affection since the staged scene in front of Jeff's Garage.

That drew a few looks from the other shoppers, some endearing, some a bit closer to disapproval, but neither seemed to pay that any attention.

"Yep. Totally teasing you." She replied. "I just love your reactions."

"And I love you, Kira." Chrystal blurted out.

After a brief, awkward moment, Kira smiled and said, "I love you too, Chrystal. I almost said 'I know' just to tease but..."

"I'm glad you didn't." Chrystal replied.

That evening, fully stocked, the women made their way in the little, very well used rental RV out to their chosen campsite. After some careful internet research, the couple found a site that had an area not far from the main campground where they could set up the tent in relative privacy. It was very important to Kira especially that no one save Chrystal saw her at her full size and she was still extremely nervous about it. If anyone saw, it could mean the end of, well, everything for her.

"Relax, Kira. We're doing this mid week. Nearly nobody is here."

"Nearly. Fine, I'll try to relax."

Chrystal smirked. "You really do say that a lot when you're stressed."

"What?" Kira puzzled.

"Fine."

"Fine then, I'll stop saying it." She teased back, amidst both women laughing nervously.

After their regular campsite was set up, Kira sat with Chrystal over dinner, which was a chicken and dumpling stew that had Kira moaning in delight over.

"So, I bet you don't want to wait until tomorrow to see me stretch my legs, huh?"

"Tease. Of course not!"

 

"Don't worry, I have it all planned out. I brought that jumpsuit you first saw me in. Sadly, it's not going to survive the night."

Chrystal beamed."You're going to grow out of it for me?" In response to Kira's nod the other woman let out a little squeal.

"I thought you would like that." Kira grinned as she was suddenly hugged hard.

"Love it! Oh I'm in heaven here."

"Not yet. So, once I'm big, what did you want to do with me?"

"Oh so much, you know that. But first, have you hold me for awhile then maybe some, uh, body exploration?" Chrystal grabbed Kira's hands after releasing her hug.

"I could go for that. We could uh, test out what's practical and what's going to be too dangerous."

"Danger- oh. Oh wow you want to try... " Chrystal trailed off in embarrassment.

"Insertion. You know try with an arm or leg and see if the pressure is too bad. I mean I would never intentionally hurt you but... Involuntary reflexes..."

Chrystal was blushing profusely and nodding. "I think we need to find out."

"Whew. It's hot tonight, huh?" Kira fanned herself as she moved to help clean up dinner.

"Very. Thankfully we won't spend all night in these clothes."

The girls finished up the cleanup and drove the little RV to the site where the big tent was to be set up.

"Uh, Kira? How are we going to set up this monster tent?"

"By getting a monster sized girl to do it. Well the last part. We can put in the outer stakes and such, then I'll go to the middle and raise it up. And no peeking I'll be doing that naked so that I don't ruin the clothes. Then I'll shrink back down, get in the sweatsuit, and call you in to watch me bust out of it."

"Wow, you have it all figured, Kira."

"Mhm. It's my fantasy too you know." 

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Chrystal exclaimed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Always leave em wanting more! Don't worry I'm still writing!