- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Almost entirely GTS play for this chapter. As a note, I wrote it once and had a computer issue that caused me to lose a few pages. But I think it actually came out better the second time.

It wasn't long before the two had gotten their RV to their chosen spot, with Chrystal parking it so that the opening of the tent would be obscured by the vehicle. It took some work getting the parts of the tent off of the RV, some had to be strapped to the top, and some were stored inside.

Eventually, though, the friends got all of the outside stakes driven in, and all of the hardware that needed assembling on the inside of the tent positioned properly.

“Sorry this is so much work, Chrystal, but I can't risk being seen on a satellite map program or something.” Kira apologized.

“No problem, Kira! Hard work is pretty much my life, and for you, and this? I'd do days of work.” She replied.

“Well not days, but nearly two hours.” Kira chuckled as she responded. “All right, that does it for all of the prep work. I'm going to need you to promise not to peek until I tell you. I want you to see me grow the first time out of that sweatsuit, and I want to be looking at you, not... installing a tent pole.”

“That's fine! I promise! The thought of you growing out of that gives me such a thrill anyway.” She made the cross-your heart sign as she made the promise.

“Great! I'm all excited too.” The bookseller replied, hitching her knapsack over her shoulder which contained the aforementioned sweatsuit. “Here goes.”

Chrystal gave a thumbs-up then held up one corner of the heavy canvas tent for Kira to scramble under. She watched the bump under the canvas that was her friend make its way to the middle of the tent, and then pause there. She's getting naked right now, so she can get back into those clothes after we play. Chrystal thought, her breath already coming faster.

She watched in awe as the middle of that tent rose up, and up... and finally stopped, as the last metallic click of the collapsible pole snapped into place. The tent was a full forty feet tall, and Chrystal boggled when she realized that if her friend reached over her head, she could touch the top of it.


She was so enraptured with the prospect, that she missed Kira's first call out to her of “Ready!” Chrystal shook her head, and replied “Okay! Here I come!” rushing into the tent.

Of course, by this time, Kira had gone back to normal size and was wearing the sweatsuit. “I usually do this with my eyes closed, but this is our first time, so I want to watch you watching me. So... stand... about here. I want to be able to see you. When I grow, I don't want you too close so I don't lose sight of you. Okay?”

Chrystal nodded numbly. “Cool. Okay.” She managed in reply. “You got it.”

Kira smiled and caressed Chrystal's cheek for a moment. “Here we go.” the taller woman stepped back to the middle of the tent, and locked her gaze on Chrystal's face. Reflexively, she closed her eyes for a moment then forced them open. Kira took a deep breath, growing to the limit that the sweatsuit could hold, which was about six foot six. It was painfully snug, but she managed a smile before taking another deep breath. The pain cut in all over until the seams gave way and the clothing fluttered to the ground.

At the end of that breath, Kira was a full twelve feet tall. “Before I go to full height, did you want to do anything at this height, Chrystal?” The voice was just a tiny bit deeper and more reverberating but still decidedly feminine.


“Uh.. uhm...” Chrystal floundered and actually took a step back, before nervously nodding. “H- hug?”

“Hug it is.” Kira stepped forward and gathered Chrystal into her arms as one would a child, and cradled her close to her chest. “How's this?” She whispered in her friend's ear.


“Amazing.” Chrystal replied, trembling and holding on tightly for a moment. “But I want to see it all. All of you at full size.”

“All right.” She gave Chrystal a kiss on the forehead and winked. “Once I hit full size, I'm dropping totally into character, so don't be scared okay?”


Chrystal nodded rapidly as the two stepped back a bit so they could still gaze into each other's eyes with the height difference. “Yes, Goddess.”

Kira laughed melodically, and, with her gaze locked on Chrystal's, took one more deep breath, going all the way up to her thirty four feet, eight inches of height. So yes, she kind of fibbed about the full height, but four inches, was it that big of a difference when you were that big?

Chrystal staggered back and fell, not from fear, but from trying to keep her eyes on Kira's. She quickly regained her feet and stared up at Kira. “M- My Goddess.”

“Yes.” The voice was once again larger, and deeper, but still very obviously feminine. “What does my little subject want to do first?”

“Th-that is up to you, My Goddess.” Chrystal replied.

“No. I refuse to have indecisive followers. Choose something or I shall simply eject you from my realm.” Kira said, her eyes narrowing in disapproval.

“..uh... umm... This one would like to worship your feet.” the now tiny in comparison woman replied.

“That is acceptable.” Kira boomed, and then stepped forward. Chrystal felt that foot come down next to her. Sort of the same sort of feeling she got when someone brought a car down from a lift too fast, and it thumped on the ground. The sheer weight and power gave the mechanic a panicked thrill throughout her body.

If she reached all the way over her head, and maybe jumped a little, she could probably now reach Kira's knee. Her ankle was even with Chrystal's knee. After looking all the way up that dizzying height, she knelt and began her foot worship of the giantess.

 

After a minute, things seemed to get darker. Chrystal realized this was simply Kira's massive hand coming down and blocking the light of the lanterns that she'd strung around the tent. Two huge fingers began stroking down her back, firmly, but not enough to knock her over.

A few minutes later, after Chrystal had worked her way all the way around one of Kira's feet with massages, kisses, and licks, Kira spoke again other than the occasional moan of approval.

“I am going to pick you up.” She stated, to which, Chrystal let out a little squeak and stood up straight.

Kira smiled when Chrystal raised her arms over head, in the same way her avatar had done in the chatroom the first day they met. Of course, since Kira wasn't as large here as her avatar was online, it was the giantesses' whole hand that wrapped around Chrystal, from the cusp of her breasts to her hips. What followed was a bit of vertigo – probably intentional on Kira's part – as Chrystal was lifted quickly when Kira stood, finally ending up inches from her Goddess' face, that hot, sweet breath coursing over her.

I'm not swallowable size, but she could probably get me in her mouth to my hips feet-first if she doesn't have a bad gag reflex. Chrystal thought, her excitement so intense it threatened to cause her to lose consciousness.

“What does my small subject want now? Speak up. You know my power and what I can do if you do not find your voice.” Kira boomed, which sent another quiver throughout Chrystal's body.

“This one wants you to use her in any way Goddess sees fit, but this one would like to see how much of this one's body will fit in your divine mouth. If this one is worthy.”

“But you are clothed. I have no desire to taste cloth.” Kira maneuvered around to sit cross-legged, and repositioned Chrystal so she was cupped in both hands, giving about a three-by-three foot area with the girl in the middle of those large palms.

“Disrobe while I watch you, and throw your little clothes over the sides of my hands to the ground. Then, if I find you tasty-looking enough, I will grace you with my divine mouth.” Kira demanded.

Chrystal squeaked and began quickly disrobing, being cut off suddenly when Kira cleared her throat. “Do not rush. Slowly. Strip for me, my little subject.”

She nodded and slowed down, slowly removing first her shoes and socks, tossing them over the sides of Kira's hands. She didn't even really hear them hit the ground. Then came the shirt, which fluttered away when Kira unexpectedly blew a breath just as Chrystal was tossing it over the side, proving that even her breath was powerful at this size. Then the jeans, and right before she was able to get them off completely, Kira dumped Chrystal into one hand, with the thumb and forefinger of the other gripping the cuff of one pant leg, yanking them off and almost nearly pulling Chrystal off of Kira's hand.

“So tiny.” Kira said, staring at the little pair of jeans she had between her fingers before dropping them and resuming her two-handed platform for Chrystal.

Chrystal was trembling and was so aroused that when she took off her bra, her nipples were rock h hard, and when the panties came off, they were nearly soaked. The bra was flung over the side of Kira's hands but when the tiny girl went to toss her panties over, Kira shook her head and brought her face very close, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. That tongue was at least eight inches long and half as wide. Chrystal nodded and set her wet panties on Kira's extended tongue, which disappeared inside her mouth.

Kira swished the undergarment around in her mouth, rolling her eyes up as if she were deciding on whether or not she liked the taste. After a few moments, the face came closer again and the tongue came out, with a thoroughly soaked set of panties clinging to it.

Chrystal took the hint and peeled them off of the tongue, smelled them briefly, then tossed them over the side of the fleshy platform she stood upon.

“I have decided. You seem tasty enough. Lie back and extend a leg.” Kira commanded, and Chrystal instantly complied.

Kira's mouth opened again, and just before enveloping Chrystal's leg in her mouth, she gave a little wink to her friend, in a sort of trust me gesture.

The feeling was both very sexual and scary at the same time. She could bite my leg off. Then she could swallow it and just eat me in pieces the rest of the way. But she won't. Because she's my friend and she loves me. Kira loves me. This mantra went through her head as Kira suckled one leg and then the other for awhile before backing up.

“Arms.” the Giantess demanded, and Chrystal's arm shot out in response.

Again, a long languorous suckle followed. “Now, for the ultimate trust. Rest your head upon my tongue as you would a pillow, and I will suckle on you from chest up. Keep your arms at your sides. If you raise them, you may touch the back of my throat and I may accidentally kill you by reflexively biting down.” This was a genuine warning, and Chrystal nodded fervently as she complied, slowly lying her head down in that hot, humid, moist cavern that was her friend's mouth.

Chrystal didn't remember much after that as she supposed between the lack of air and the excitement, she passed out. The next thing she knew, when she woke up she was being cradled in her friend's arms, who to her credit hadn't went all the way down to normal size, just to about twelve feet. “You had me worried when you passed out, Chrystal. I thought maybe there was too much carbon dioxide.”

“S- sorry, I guess it was the combination of heat and poor air and excitement. That was so good Kira.” Crystal managed to say.

“Don't apologize. I have to remember not to close my mouth all the way and to keep breathing deeply when we do that next time. I'm going to go back to full size to bring the tent down, because now that I know you're okay, I'm putting you to work cooking dinner. Size change uses up a lot of calories, and I'm starving!”


“But, I thought we were going to try-”

“Not this time. I'm still too freaked out by you passing out.”

“But we're here a week. Leave the tent up, huh?”

“Oh, right. Fine. We can do that. I'll switch to normal size then we can deal with dinner.”

“Not yet, Kira, please. I want...” She reached for Kira's breast, cupping it and bringing her mouth close.

“Ah... but only if I can please you in return.” An oversized pinky finger rubbed across Chrystal's crotch.

“Deal.” Chrystal replied, and the next hour was spent with Kira masturbating Chrystal while she suckled at her breasts. Occasionally, Chrystal would wiggle a toe or two, or part of her foot, over and into Kira. Both women literally lost count of the number of orgasms they'd had by the time they both decided they were so spent that they couldn't continue without the fuel that dinner and sleep would provide.

Chapter End Notes:

This is only day one of a week-long camping trip! Lots more GTS play to come over the next chapter or two, or until I think we've been everywhere we need to with this.