- Text Size +
Story:

Her legs were the size of mountains and looked impossible to climb. That didn't stop me as I continued my long journey up the body of my sister Chloe. She was texting on her phone so she couldn't see or feel me at the knees of her legs. I was starting to wonder what I would have to do to get her to see me.

Then my mum walked round her bedroom door and they exited the house without even checking in my room to say goodbye. My heart sank just before my broken hearted body was flung off Chloe's leg. I landed heavily on the suitcase of Amber that was directly in front. They loaded their suitcases into the trunk of our car and headed off to the airport.

The ride was dark, smelly and took three times the time it took in real time. As the car hit speed bumps or just on a bumpy road, I would get thrown into the air and land back on top of the suitcase in awkward positions. Daylight came eventually when they opened the boot of the car and entered Manchester airport.

I probably should have mentioned that they brought along our dog Patch who's a 6 year old Labrador. Amber got him for Christmas one year but only really liked me for some reason. Me and him had a special bond that every boy should have with a dog. At that moment I was glad to get out of the boot because it stank of Patch.

My mum looked at her watch and saw that their flight would be in 30 minutes. She grabbed her suitcase and sprinted as fast as she could to the desk. The other 4 teens followed close behind. The speed of Amber was too great so I could only hang on for dear life and hope that it would end soon.

Quickly as they got their passport photos taken I took the opportunity to get off the suit case and continue to climb my not so little sister. I reached the bottom of her breasts and started on the almost horizontal climb. By now my family were entering the plane and getting their seats. I had just gotten to the top of Amber's breast but stumbled as she reached to put her bag above her seat.

I fell and landed on a seat just below. My body was in too much pain so all I could do was watch the 5 giant people who towered over me. Amber came towards my seat and watched in shock as she turned around showing her ass right in my face. I thought that I would get trapped between her ass cheeks and die from suffocation.

Then she walked right past me and sat down on the window seat next to me. I just looked over at the giant girl who I thought that was about to squash me under her ass. While distracted by that Amber's friend Chelsea came over and bent over her ass over me. It was too late when I noticed her ass dropping over me.

The tight grey cotton track suit bottoms revealed two large moons land either side of me. Because they were so tight her ass crack was see and it captured me right in it. The moons around me then fell upon me blocking out the light and fresh air. Chelsea was never comfortable and would wriggle in her spot every four minutes.

Under the muffling sound of her ass moving me up and down the seat I heard a message from the captain of the plane. "Well we're about to take off folks to Valencia airport in Spain. The flight will take 3 hours minimum and we hope you enjoy your flight with us". 3 hours will never end I thought to myself in despair.

I braced myself for what would be a very long ride under a moving sweaty smelly asshole that consumed me under the giant body. I fought myself to get out and to get some fresh air but it was no use. She was too heavy to move and I was too weak for her to feel me. I knew my best chance of help would have been getting noticed back in the U.K but now I would have to endure 3 hours of sweaty ass crack of the friend of my sister.

Never had I thought that it would be so hard to get some attention in the world.
Chapter End Notes:
My next chapter will be called hotel la premier where I bet you can guess where it is set in.....