- Text Size +
Story:

An hour had passed under Chelsea's ass. She had stopped fidgeting right as I was pressed so far into her ass crack I was almost inside her hole. Also she had fallen asleep and farted a lot while she did. Amber beside her woke her up to start chatting. She wriggled in her seat making me slide about 20m across it scraping my body across the carpet like material.

Suddenly light appeared around me as I felt my body get loosened from the grip her ass cheeks had on me. Chelsea's giant ass got further away from me as I sighed a massive sigh. Felling reluctant I fell back and covered my hands on my face giving off another sigh. As I took my hands off I saw another shadow coke over me as Amber and Chelsea swapped seats.

Tight denim jeans came over me. I gasped before I got to my feet and ran to the front of her seat. The whole world was in slow-mo but she came down almost at normal speed. I leaped at the last minute to try and get away from the spot where Amber was about to sit. She caught my legs and sat down on me from my feet to half way up my arms. I managed to get one arm free from her but it wasn't enough to get away from her.

I stared up to her giant face where she looked the the right where Chelsea now sat down. She was speaking to Chelsea about how much she hated me at the moment. "I hate my brother now. The selfish git purposely got my hamster eaten by his stupid snake. If I had the chance I would make him pay by make his snake eat him to see if he'd like it. Hearing my little sister who trapped me under her pussy I decided not to get her attention just incase she would actually do something like that.

Being angry at me made her spill her water down her top. She tried to reach into her pocket to get some tissues but they were very tight on her. Unable to get then sitting down she stood up to try and reach them a bit easier. I rolled away from under her pussy and then stood up onto my trembling feet. I looked up to Amber thinking she might see me as she looked down but she didn't.

She looked down at her seat as she pulled out the packet of tissues from her pocket. At that point I thought I should have stayed there as she would've seen me. Then she turned back round, "if my brother was a bug I would put him under my seat here and do this" she said lifting her feet off the floor and letting her fall onto her seat. The ground vibrated as I then felt happy I didn't stay there.

I got scared by Amber so I jumped into her day bag and landed on something sticky. It was pitch black down there so I couldn't see what was down there but I was glad I wasn't back up on the seat with Amber. For the following 2 hours I slept the journey still completely stuck to whatever I was stuck to.

I woke up as the tour bus they were riding on hit a speed hump at 25MPH making me jump up in the air. The bus came to a screech and my family hauled themselves out and stopped outside the hotel. It was called Hotel la paradise and was 5 stars with 4 pools and many water slides. I would have jumped up with hoy if I wasn't stuck and really tiny. They walked passed the glass doors and into the hotel paradise. They got a lift to the 4th floor where they found there room and got settled. As Amber placed her bag on her bed the light shinned in. Then I found out what I was stuck on for nearly 3 hours and how bad the rest of my day would go if I didn't get off it. I had landed on Chloe's bikini that she had put in Amber's bag and I was stuck on some old sun cream. Then the bag opened and in reached a giant hand with bus sized nails painted pink and fresh. It was the hand of Chloe getting out her bikini to wear that afternoon.
Chapter End Notes:
In the next chapter I will add in some stuff with the dog Patch. This will be my first time ever writing using an animal so I will start with him being friendly and not crushing or eating me.