- Text Size +
Story:

Chelsea pulled me out and pressed up against her chest. I was stuck on the piece that attached the two pieces that held her breasts up. Luckily Chloe had tiny breasts and I only got caught against her chest. Then Maria pops her head round the door, "I've left my bikini at home can I borrow one of yours" she asked with a smile.

I gasped as Chloe nodded and undid her bra. Maria entered the room showing the largest boobs I'd ever seen in my life. They swayed so much when she moved and pressed up against the other. Maria took the bikini top and put it on her boobs. Two large soft mountains closed in either side and squashed me between them.

I could still see out of her boobs but the sides of her boobs blocked half of my view. Maria turned to Chloe and gave her a hug to say thanks for letting her use her bikini. Chloe's boobs suddenly enlarged as they covered what I could see and became the middle of a breast sandwich.

The girls went down to the family pool where they got a spot and laid out under the sun. Maria put on her suncream and relaxed on her bed letting the sun beam down on her. No suncream reached me so I was suffering out in the heat. The temperature was almost 35 degrees and I started to feel dizzy.

Soon I passed out due to the sunlight on me. I woke up 4 hours later to a splash of water hitting me followed by many more. Maria had entered the shower to cool of her new tanned body. I almost choked on it in the shock to my awakening. Maria went to bed last night and left me in the pile of her bikini on the floor by her bed.

The sweat and water that day had unstuck me from the bikini but I stayed in there for protection. Morning came and I woke up on a soft bouncy surface. I looked up to see Amber starring down at me with an evil grin. She stood in the bathroom and held her hand over the toilet where she dropped me in. With an evil laugh she grabbed the lever and flushed me down the toilet.

Suddenly I woke up on the floor of the room. A sticky hot liquid came over me and I turned around to find Patch standing behind me. I got scared by his giant teeth-y mouth and took a few steps back. He noticed that it was me and I was scared. Because he loved me soo much and synced the fear with me he just whimpered and lowered his head to the ground giving me a sad look.

Smiling at him I climbed his head and secured myself under his collar. I reached across to scratch him on the ear which her enjoyed a lot. I then shouted to him "get help" a few times before he ran to the next room where he found Amber just about to leave to go to the pool. He jumped up and showed me right in her face.

She noticed something on Patch and picked me out of his hair. She brought me closer to her face where she breathed heavily while examining me closely. "OMG" she shouted as she realised that I was tiny in her hands. Her shocked face slowly turned to a smile and then a laugh I heard in the dream.

She said nothing just put me down her 1 piece and let me fall down. I wriggled through her boobs before falling to the bottom. Ilkeston up and saw her giant pussy right above me. I had no time to react before Amber let go of her 1 piece and flung me into her pussy. The ginger hair around her prisoned me against her pussy as she excited the room and out to the pool.

As her birthday was coming up and she was spoiled rotten anyway she begged her mum to give her the 'adults' massage. She paid the money to the lady at the counter and paid down on the bed. The massage made her horny and she cumed everywhere and all over me. Some of it even entered my mouth and I swallowed it down.

The smell was twice as strong as Chelsea's ass and Maria's boobs out together. Amber had also paid for the extra long session so this went on for an hour with Amber coming and moaning. Staggering out with a smile on her face she asked me "how was it down there mister"? She then followed "this is just the start of the punishment you get for killing my hamster. "

She entered the hotel room and into her bedroom I feared the worst of what she would do to me and if she will ever show mercy.
Chapter End Notes:
In the next chapter we get some incest and a new character who is friendly but won't help