- Text Size +
Story:

She took me into Chloe and Maria's room where she put me in her soft hand and smiled at me. My whole body was shaking in fear as to what she might do to me. She opened her mouth to speak her punishment to me. "I'm not going to hurt you anymore as I think MY punishment is done. But I think that my older sister should have some fun with you. A little birdie told me that they are doing something you might recognise."

She took a bottle out of a drawer and emptied it before putting me inside it. I looked up and saw her distorted face staring down at me still smiling. "They won't be here for a while so I'll leave you a little gift while you wait" she said taking her clothes off. Although the bottle wasn't very clear I could see her giant body standing naked over me.

She bent over me an opened up her asshole and inserted the bottle into her. A rumbling sound came from her ass and and thick green gas came out and chocked me out of breath. She quickly put the lid. Ack on sealing me in the bottle with nothing to do but smell the disastrous fart she had just done.

Amber gave me one final smile before placing me on the table between the two beds and leaving me alone in the hotel room. I tried to knock the bottle over but came with no avail and two bruised arms. I sat down holding each arm with my hands and waited for somebody to arrive through the door.

A long and smelly 3 and a half hours later eventually came when the front door opened and Chloe and Maria entered the room and sat down on their respectable beds. "Should you go first or should I" Chloe asked Maria. "No I think I'll go first" she replied.

"Let's use that" she followed picking up the bottle I was in and opened up the lid. I gasped for clean air and collapsed on the floor as I got a taste of non fart air. I got shook back to normal as I felt the bottle get moved. Maria was standing above me and Chloe was undressing as well next to her. Then it hit me what the girls were about to do that point. They were doing almost a 2 girls 1 cup thing with me in it.

Maria put the end of the bottle into her pussy while Chloe stuffed her finger up her asshole. A sticky substance came out of her pussy and covered me in the hot gluey stuff. Soon the bottle was filled half way up and my body was struggling to stay above. My nose was full with the never ending strong smell.

Then the bottle turned upside down and I fell out still covered in my sisters friends cum. I looked up only to see the naked ass of Chloe that opened up awaiting me to enter it. Her cum had stuck to me like tar and my lower half was suspended in it.

I slipped to the end of the bottle and fell down onto her ass. Her checks were rubbed together and I slowly fell into her absorbing asshole. The tiny hole of her ass soon disappeared as a saliva infested mouth blocked it and stuck it's tongue inside. I fell deep inside her ass which was followed by a load of cum that splatted all over me. The hot stuff burned my eyes and kept me against her ass. It felt like hot tar being tipped onto me and slowly hardening making it harder to escape. A giant tongue swooped down and scooped me up. It rolled me around in Chloe's ass hitting against it hand the sides of her ass. I slid off and landed by the hole in a pile of saliva. I got up to notice the gap in her ass closing till total darkness filled my eyesight. Totally blind I found my way to her asshole and climbed out and fell into her panties. Chloe and Maria had fallen asleep so that was my chance to escape. Chloe let off a massive fart right in my face that blew me against the edge of her panties. What blew me away was the stink of the fart she just did. I had just been inside her ass covered in cum and saliva but this smell was worst. My belly churned round like a washing machine as the fart filled my lungs. I had to escape before I chocked on this deadly gas but stumbled as she turned over in her sleep. I leaped to try to get out of the way of her cheek falling towards me. I just escaped her colossal cheek by the skin of my teeth by grabbing the label and holding on to that. I climbed her panties and exited onto her leg. It was still dark as she was tucked under her duvet. It took me about 5 minutes to find an opening. I sat down by her feet and thought hard on how I might be able to get back to normal size. Chloe and Maria was a definite NO! Chelsea would take me to show Amber, but she would be mad if she found me alive. And Patch was as useful as, well a dog. I could only think of one person who could help me in my situation. Despite her mood about me she would surely do anything to get me to normal. This would be my final attempt to try and get someone's attention as I would either be found and helped, or killed. I jumped off the bed and headed for my mums bedroom.