- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get it, like a bus. Like the bus in the story. It's- it's like a bus stop. Get it?

 


 

Rin glanced under the covers as Ayako ran her tongue one last time up her painfully erect cock.

“Nnf- Stop teasing Aya and get to it, I’m starting to ache down there.” Rin grumbled softly.

Ayako turned her bright red eyes towards her with a lusty glimmering in them, eliciting another strong twitch from Rin’s sizeable girth. Ayako pulled the now slightly crinkled bus from her cleavage and lunged forward, wrapping the base of the shaft before her in the soft jiggling flesh of her breasts. Rin moaned as she gently pressed her hands into the sides of her squishy mounds, sliding them back and forth against the throbbing length.

Holding the bus carefully Ayako tipped it forward and tapped the back, spilling several more passengers onto the tops of her mocha-colored breasts. A few school-age girls and boys tumbled out, one immediately slipping between her cleavage to be squished between their comparably incredible weight. The rest sat on or clung to her skin, fearfully chattering or crying out. Ayako delicately plucked one girl up and eyed her over, peeping under her tiny skirt with a flick of her fingernail. Smirking as the miniature lass shrieked in embarrassment and fear she brought her over the bright pink tip of Rin’s penis.

As she lowered the schoolgirl towards the tip she kicked desperately, her miniscule shoes falling off and tumbling down the smooth slope of Rin’s glans. When she lowered the little human’s waist onto the tip, her legs split a bit, and the girl cried out as the hot skin below pressed into her tiny loins. Ayako twisted her about slightly, as if to try and penetrate the schoolgirls tiny pussy with the impossible girth of her loves cock. When this task proved quite impossible Ayako pinched the schoolgirl’s legs together and began to push her foot-first into the tight slit of Rin’s urethra.

Rin gasped loudly at this point, biting her lip and clutching the underside of her pillow at the tantalizing sting of the tiny legs kicking inside of her tip.  Ayako slid the girl down to her waist before placing a single finger atop her head and pushing her down as far as she could into Rin’s shaft, the little figure’s blonde hair disappearing as the urethra flared and contracted, sliding her down and out of any chance of escape.

 

Rin loved it when Ayako fed her cock whatever tiny spoils she brought her. The thought of her thick girth just swallowing some tiny person or building whole- she could barely contain herself long enough to enjoy it. She gently bit her lip, her pointy little fang poking about and her ears flattening to the side.

 

Ayako snatched up another miniature figure clinging to her breasts, this time one of the boys. He was tall and a bit gangly, but perfect for stuffing down Rin’s hungry cock. Ayako stuffed him in head first, sliding him in and out a few times; teasing Rin to the point that with a slight twitch her penis let forth a stream of cloudy precum.  Now slick and flaring, the little college student slid in to her easily, his feeble kicking doing little to stop Ayako from shoving him fully into the yawning slit.

She wrapped her lips around Rin’s salivating tip and poked her tongue into the end of her glans, feeling the growing warmth radiate off of it. Ayako could tell Rin wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer, so she grabbed the bus and poured the remaining passengers into her hands. She took the ten or so tinies in her left hand and reached under Rin’s heavy sack, parting her slick labia and one-by-one stuffing them into her honeypot.

Rin moaned and murmured loudly, rolling her head back and forth in her pillow, her head clouding with her building sexual height.

When Rin’s dripping womanhood refused to accommodate the last human in her hand, Ayako pressed the schoolboy’s tiny face into the puckered anus below it. The little student’s struggling intensified greatly, but Ayako simply shoved him in face-first regardless, much to Rin’s apparent satisfaction.

Sprinkling the other handful of passangers between her breasts, Ayako went about giving Rin a vigorous bit of Paizuri. Running her heavy and sweaty breasts up and down the pulsing shaft, she felt each little human’s struggles weaken, and their bodies break under the intense pressure. One poked up as her breasts slid down Rin’s penis and found himself stuck to the shaft just under the tip in the mire of perspiration and precum that soaked Rin’s crotch.

 Ayako wrapped her lips once again around Rin’s tip and took as much of the cock as she could into her mouth, massaging it’s underside with her tongue. She could feel both the little student slide in, and the faint bulges where the two she had stuffed inside the girthy rod struggled within.

Ayako could feel Rin lose her last bit of restraight and start to buck her hips, the trickle of precum becoming a stream. The bedsheets slid off from all the bobbing movement and Rin finally arched her back, letting out a long piercing moan.

With a loud wet slap Rin came, pumping her seed into Ayako’s mouth. The three half-drowned tinies within were liquefied against the back of her throat, her mouth filling within a moment and forcing her lips to part from the tip. Lifting her breasts and wrapping them around the tip, Ayako let Rin paint her body with long sticky strands of jizz. Squeezing the last few spurts out of Rin with a soft grasp of her hand, Ayako held a finger to her lips, licking off the seed that clung to them.

A few half-conscious tinies slid down in the landslide of cum that trickled between Ayako’s heaving chest, pooling on her stomach and thighs.

“Well my big, big Rin, did I teach them good?” Ayako cooed sexily.

Rin panted heavily, feeling a trickle of vaginal juices stain the bedsheets below.

“Th-the ones still in my cooch, take care of them too Aya. Don’t- don’t let them off so easy.” She half-grinned, her eyes still lidded in post-ejaculatory haze

Ayako gave a little pout and leaned below, delving onto the few who had survived the lustful clenches of her love’s sex.