- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter a lot happens for Christy, but mostly Dan. The title summarises most of the chapter. Enjoy :)
_________________________________________

Christy -


I lay on the sofa staring blankly at the TV, flashbacks of today still haunting me and bringing a lump back to my throat, forcing me to fight back tears.

The sun streams warmly through the window across the room, bathing half of the room in light. Since the space is so big, only a half of the room is lit up completely.

If Dan calls the cops, my life is basically over, the government won't hesitate in giving me the capital punishment. I can only hope that he won't, or that when he does nobody will believe him.

I feel relieved when I think back to what he was like, he said he loved me, so why would he call the cops? Also, why did he say that? Surely he doesn't really have those feelings for me, a 40ft tall girl who only causes problems.

He's probably a weirdo, after all, he seemed oddly timid and then he suddenly changed his demeanor, or is that just me judging everyone again?

I sigh, releasing a lot of anxious tension, there is no way he would call the cops on me.

The other problem I face is when people start to wonder where Will is and I remember that he told me nobody knew he was here.

That's my other problem out of the way, all I have to do is tell people I haven't seen him and they may just assume he has shrunk, simple.

Now that my mind is at ease and the feelings of regret and guilt are gone, I head upstairs, my body feels mentally and physically exhausted even though it's only 5PM.

Deciding I could use a shower, my only goal is to cleanse myself of everything and start a fresh, the fact that I'm a murderer still haunts me and I hope that after a shower, those feelings will be gone.

Walking slowly into my bedroom, the soft spongy carpet greets my feet welcomingly.

Quickly ripping off my clothes, I don't take any time to admire my body in the mirror. Turning on the stream of water, I gratefully accept the warmth as it runs down my figure, washing away all of the sweat and clearing my thoughts.

I think back to Dan and how I had him in my panties, completely helpless. It makes me feel aroused just thinking about it, but I also feel bad for him, after all he didn't seem to have any bad intentions. The reason I acted so rashly is because nobody has ever done anything like that, I just assumed he had bad intentions for being here.

Should I apologize to him? He seemed like a fairly nice person even if he was pretty short for his size and was a little strange at first.

I can't apologize to him because I don't know where he lives... I regret doing that to him now because it'll make me feel guilty for weeks.

Finishing off my shower I decide to go and lie on the beach, maybe the sound of the waves will take my mind off things.


***


Dan -


After taking a shower and going over the events of today, I have to wait for my family to be dropped off at home.

I don't know how I'm going to look after them, with school being in the way.

Thankfully I'm off school for the next two weeks due to the shrinking, so I have time to plan things out before it starts again.

Sitting back on the rough fabric of the sofa, I stare ahead at the TV which I was never allowed to watch.

Being 5'2" I could never fight back or be assertive with my family, my mom was 5'10" and my dad and my sister were both 6' making me unusually small compared to them. I hated this fact every day and I could never have an opinion or any say in any matter. I would always be left to do as I pleased until someone shouted at me for doing something wrong.

It's humiliating when I can't let out my frustration on anything. One time my best friend (who's death was in the news yesterday, following him being shrunk) was at my house, he was just a little taller than me at 5'4" and he was just as timid as me.

Jess (my sister) came into my room demanding that my friend and I leave because her friends were coming over. She didn't want two unpopular kids hanging around the house.

I refused to comply, so she tried to drag me out of my room, my friend just looked on because she was one of the hottest girls in school, plus he probably had a crush on her.

I broke free from her grip on my hair and I swung at her in anger. This was a huge mistake because she's 8 inches taller than me and I only come up to her chest.

She returned with a much stronger punch to the side of my head, making me dizzy, then with not one care for my well-being, she kicked me while I was on the floor, in front of my friend, winding me.

All the while she shouted how pathetic I was and how I dared raise a hand to her.

That was one of the most humiliating moments of my life and I ended up leaving the house in the end because my friend didn't hesitate in doing as Jess said.

Now that everyone has shrunk, I feel almost at peace because I know that I'm in control now. I plan on being purposefully nice to them in spite of them and hopefully they feel regret for everything they did to me. It's not as evil as it sounds because the things they did/never did to me are much worse than anything I will ever do.

Just then the doorbell rings and I open the door to a woman carrying my family in a padded basket, I look down at them and they all look scared, eyeing me wearily.

"Hi, you must be Dan, if you need any help taking care of everyone, please just call this number." She says with a smile, handing me a piece of paper and the basket. She's about 3 inches taller than me, I'm surprised she hasn't questioned my capability of taking care of them yet.

I take the basket and paper in one hand nervously and she walks away, back to her car.

I shut the door behind me with my foot and glance down at my family sitting around whispering to each other.

I can't believe they actually have the nerve to feel the need to talk amongst themselves, like I'm not even there.

Not speaking to them, I set the basket down on the kitchen table, opening the front of the basket, I retrieve a plate and some pasta which I put into three small piles. Using three spoons I fill them with water and place them next to the plate.

Satisfied that their immediate needs are catered for, I get changed for the beach. I need to take my mind off everything and the beach will help do just that.

Letting my family talk amongst themselves, I try not to acknowledge them as I walk out the door. Forgetting to lock it behind me.


***


Christy -


After eating dinner I walk on to the beach which is more quiet than usual and I can see a few people who are only 6-12 inches tall. They look so tiny compared to me, each one of them must be the size of my toenail.

I decided to wear a white bikini and I don't plan on bothering anyone today, all I want is to relax and forget about Dan and Will.

The sun is at just the right height, there are no clouds to be seen and there's a gentle enough breeze to cool down my skin.

I see a bunch of guys messing about in the water, they seem to have noticed me because they're all staring right at me. Ignoring them, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Whilst I'm asleep I dream about being a shrunken person, only 6 inches tall, looking up at everyone on the beach. Suddenly a stampede of people run around me whipping up a sandstorm, the sand doesn't hurt my eyes for some reason but instead it buffets me.

The sand begins to weigh me down and before I know it I'm being buried beneath tonnes of sand when finally a foot descends on top of me, pushing me under and burying me completely.

I wake up to a tingling sensation between my legs and I can hear hushed voices to my left and right as well as between my legs.

Curious, I open my eyes and lean forward, peering down.

To my shock there is a group of 8 boys all crowded around my bikini clad crotch.

Two of them are wedged inside my bikini, trying to get completely inside but are prevented by the strong elastic. Disgusting, what the hell do they think they're doing?

They all stop talking when my head appears above them.

I feel strangely self-conscious knowing that they're all staring up at me and I don't know what to say to them, but anger soon takes over and I close my thighs together gently at first, immobilizing all of them.

The two inside my bikini struggle to break free but I make sure to squeeze them a little harder.

Now that I'm in control, I decide to interrogate them. One of the guys is standing to my left looking up at me and before he can say anything I pick him up and drop him with the rest of them.

"What do you guys think you're doing?" I ask, my eyebrows raised questioningly.

"We were just having a little fun!" One of the boys shouts up, seemingly the most confident one.

"Oh, so you thought crawling into my bikini would be fun?" I enquire, holding the same expression.

"Yeah! You're like the hottest girl on the beach!" He answers with a toothy grin, along with most of the others who are trapped between my thighs.

I can't help but smile at his comment, but I hide it so that he doesn't feel like he's getting away with this.

"Ok, but what did you hope to find inside here?" I question, pointing to my bikini and lifting it open slightly.

"Uhhh... we um... you know..." He answers timidly and the others have sheepish looks on their faces.

"Hmmm, I don't know guys that seems pretty bad to me, how about you all do something for me to make up for it?" I know they'll comply no matter what since I made the situation awkward for them.

"Ok!" They shout up in unison.

"Hmmm, what could I make you guys do..." I wonder aloud, tapping my chin in thought. "It has to be something as humiliating as what you did, so how about you all go up to a random girl and kiss her feet. Since there's eight of you, go find four girls and kiss one foot each." I order, smiling at my genius idea.

"No way! I'm not doing that!" The confident one shouts in protest.

"Have you forgotten that I can actually make you do it?" I threaten quietly and calmly, smirking at his defeated reaction.

So I release my grip on them and they set off to do as I asked.

I watch as six of them go up to some girls and get down on their hands and knees, the girls being completely oblivious.

One girl immediately retracts her feet and stands up, slapping both of the boys before shouting at them.

The next two go up to a girl and do the same, but this time the girl watches them come over and she doesn't protest at all when they go about kissing her feet, instead she just raises her eyebrows in surprise. I realise that lying next to her is her boyfriend and he gets up and shouts at the two guys, pushing them away with an angry look on his face.

The third group makes me laugh the most, when they kiss the girls' feet she kicks out at one of them and he falls on to his back clutching his nose, she apologizes and the other boy walks off to see his friends, the boy holding his nose is still sitting next to the girl and they're laughing together.

I look around but I can't see where the last two went, one of which was the confident boy.

Just then I spot him with his friend, but they're looking down at a guy who has his hands held up. The confident guy lifts him up from under his arms and then pushes him back onto the sand.

Is he fighting with someone?

The smaller guy who he pushed over is now scrambling to get back up, but he has a large amount of sand kicked right at his face before he can do so.

I have to stop this, there's no way I'm just going to sit by and let this happen. Other people on the beach are doing nothing to help him.

Standing up quickly, I walk the short distance to where they're picking on the guy and I brush the two bullies to the side with my hand whilst helping the smaller guy to his feet.

It takes a second to sink in before I realise the person I just helped up is Dan.


***


Dan -


The sun is just perfect and the cool breeze really helps calm my mind as I walk along the beach. There's surprisingly a few shrunken people amongst the groups of taller people, some being young, others being older.

I see a tiny guy walking along the beach towards the water, he looks about 10 inches tall.

Suddenly a taller girl not looking where she is going, runs right up to the guy and her shin catches the front of his body.

The girl trips over him and falls flat on the sand, muttering curses under her breath.

"Hey! Watch where you're going you little midget!" The girl shouts, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. The smaller guy just looks up at her with a frightened expression muttering apologies under his breath.

I decide to intervene because I can't stand to watch him get humiliated.

"Hey, you're the one who should have been looking where you were going, you ran right up to him." I explain calmly, unfortunately I also have to look up at her, but there's only a 4 inch difference.

"Are you blind? The guy just tripped me up, he probably got a kick out of it too." She sneers, glancing down at him.

"I saw you run into him, please just apologize." I ask, hoping that she'll at least be somewhat considerate.

"Apologize? Ha! Who the hell do you think you are? I'm not apologizing to that little shit." She replies with an oddly amused tone, before she kicks sand at the poor guy and walks away.

I help the guy up and he walks away back along the beach with his head down, while the girl takes long confident strides away from the scene like nothing happened.

It's shocking how some people are treating those who have shrunk, I find it worrying how some don't see them as equals.

After walking for another five minutes I see the one person I didn't expect to see, Christy is lying back with her eyes closed, seemingly asleep. Her beautiful figure is highlighted by the sun's rays, giving her a glowing appearance.

Deciding against going up to her, I lie down a fair distance away from her and stare out at the ocean where I notice a group of boys from my school messing about in the water. One of them is a life-long tormentor of mine who enjoys trying to make my life miserable, I silently hope he doesn't notice me.

A few minutes later they all make their way out of the water and they seem to be heading over to Christy's sleeping form.

Intrigued, I watch as they disappear between her legs.

Moments later I see Christy open her eyes and look down between her legs where they walked in to.

She seems to talking down to them and smiling, she clenches her legs together, seemingly toying with them when finally she releases them and they walk away with embarassed expressions.

What they do next surprises me, because two of them go up to a girl and kiss her feet. They do it so robotically it's as if they were told to do it.

The next two groups do the same with two girls near me and before I have a chance to look around for the last group, I hear a voice behind me which sends a shiver down my spine.

"Hey Dan, what are you doing here on your own?" The voice questions with mock curiosity.

"Jake, just save it for school, leave me alone." I demand with my hands raised, but I know for a fact he won't leave any time soon.

"Don't tell me to leave you alone Dan, now I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." He replies condescendingly.

With that he pulls me to my feet before pushing me back into the sand, followed by a kick of sand to the face, making me spit and blink repeatedly to get rid of it.

Then out of nowhere a massive hand brushes Jake and his friend off their feet and I look up mesmerized through stinging eyes at the caring face of Christy.

"Oh." Is all she says, apparently just recognising me.

"Thanks Christy, those guys make my life hell at school." I thank her, not knowing what else to say I just stand there looking up at her. Her face is close to me and I can smell her mint scented breath as it washes over me.

"Look I ummm... I didn't realise it was you... just don't tell anyone about what happened today I just didn't know what I was doing... I..." She speaks quickly, tripping over her words and I can tell she's fighting back tears.

Some people are starting to stare at the scene unfolding and Jake has a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Shhh, don't worry, I won't, I promise. Ummm... hey, do you mind if I come over to your place tomorrow?" I console her and seeing a chance I take it.

"Sure." She replies greatfully and with a sigh of relief which washes over me. "I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles, standing up and walking away.

I can't believe that just happened. All of a sudden everything just started going perfectly; this is too surreal. She seemed so relieved to hear what I said, it looks like I said the right words this time.

It's amazing how things work out sometimes.

Just then I hear people clapping and others are whistling. Looking around I notice that the applauding is directed at me and Jake is still wearing that same confused expression.

After everything that just happened I can't help but smile as I walk back home. I have another shot at seeing my dream girl Christy and I just showed more confidence than I knew I even had.


***


Stepping off of the beach, I reach the sidewalk and turn the corner to my house with a spring in my step. Walking up to the open front door I step inside.

I stop dead in my tracks.

The door was open when I got here.

Suddenly I hear excited voices coming from the kitchen, followed by feminine laughter.
Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you thought of this chapter :) The next one will be added soon. If you have any constructive critiscism please feel free to leave it in a review as it helps me a lot. Thanks :)