- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter the two continue their search for Jess and Christy gets a little carried away. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


I spend the next two hours searching the floor and the inside of Christy's dress for any signs of my sister, just in case she isn't where we both think she is.

Christy on the other hand is still on the sofa looking for her, checking the most likely places she could be.

We talk to each other over the TV to keep ourselves preoccupied. Both of us are feeling pretty down right now, Christy because of the burden that has been thrown on her and me because my sister is lost and could be in danger.

The conversation between us is mostly me telling Christy about my life. I had just told her about my life as a kid where growing up was rough, with my parents not having a care in the world about me and my sister constantly picking on me and bossing me around.

"Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to live like that..." Christy comments, trailing off in thought, her voice projecting across the room from the sofa. From where I am on the floor I can't see her since I'm directly beneath the edge of the sofa. The only part of her I can see is her leg which is dangling over the edge to the floor.

"Yeah, well it wasn't all that bad, I had a few friends who stuck by me, but they were soon scared away by my sister..." I reply, recalling how cruel my sister once was.

"You know Dan... you're a really great guy for helping your sister like this after all she did to you, she doesn't deserve you as a brother." She states, her comment is flattering but I know I shouldn't let her judge my sister like that.

"My sister isn't all that bad, she just followed my parents' example I guess..." I respond, defending my sister, although not all of it had to do with my parents I guess.

"Your parents... so where are they now? Surely they should be looking after your sister since she shrunk? Is that why you're here with her, because they won't take care of her?" Christy asks, obviously interested to hear more whilst bombarding me with questions.

"Oh, well that's the thing, they shrunk too and they were killed by my sisters' friend..." I tell her, feeling a pang of guilt as I don't feel much remorse after telling her this. I know I should feel sad about their deaths but my brain just can't find any joyful memories of them, maybe pretending to be sad is still ok.

"Oh that's horrible! I can't believe this, you've had such a tough life and here I was actually angry at you for bringing your sister... I'm sorry Dan... so what happened?" She asks again, sounding extremely forgiving yet still intrigued.

"Well uh... she fell on top of them by mistake... they were in the middle of torturing my sister... I guess they were pretty cruel for what they did, except for one of them. This morning the not so cruel girl came up to me on the beach and returned Jess to me, because she felt bad about what happened." I say, attempting to divert the conversation from my parents.

"Oh that's awful..." She pauses awkwardly before continuing. "Dan, I'm going to find your sister no matter what! It's the least I can do to help you. I'm sorry for being so selfish when you got here, I just wish things could have gone differently..." She confesses, now more confident and determined than before.

This response earns her a lot of my respect because I know she cares and she is willing to help me out.

"We should get back to finding Jess now, haha." I remind her, attempting to lighten the mood.

We have been talking for quite a while now and it's already 3PM.

"Dan, I think it would be ok for you to help look now... I don't mind as long as it's helping your sister." She tells me, apparently now comfortable enough for me to be so close to her.

"Uh... ok, just pick me up when you're ready." I say, sitting down cross-legged in preparation.

"Cool, let me just go get a drink and I'll be right back." With that she leaves to go get herself a drink.

Her long slender legs fly past me and her feet land a few meters away from me. Looking up, I have a great view of her taut butt and her back as she steps out of the room, her hips swinging sexily as she walks. It's impossible not to look.

She probably needs the drink since she's about to let me get up-close and personal with her giant pussy, she's most likely stressed about the whole thing.

Christy returns a minute later with a full glass, as well as an entire bottle of wine.

Placing the glass and bottle on the table, she picks me up and drops me on the sofa. Before sitting down, she takes a long swig of her wine, gulping down half of the glass in a matter of seconds.

She must be preparing herself in order to do what she is about to do, I don't blame her really.

With that, Christy lowers herself above me, looking over her shoulder to make sure she doesn't land on top of me.

As her enormous buttocks lands behind me, I'm bounced into the air, before her toned thighs settle down on either side of me, both of them tanned a healthy light-brown. Finally, behind me is her vagina where I will hopefully find my sister.

Looking at it from here, I wouldn't be able to pinpoint a single location my sister could be stuck to or hidden behind.

The smell is the first thing that hits me, it's a very pungent odour but not one I would describe as unpleasant. Lastly the glistening pink folds beckon me towards them, because they are such an intriguing sight, along with the fact that the aroma seems to cloud my thoughts.

The glistening of the sexual juices is a little off-putting, because it indicates that she is aroused or was at some point today.

Christy picks me up again as she readjusts herself along the length of the sofa, lying on her back and stretching out so that her right arm is in reach of the wine on the table and so that she is comfortable. Her head is propped up slightly so that she can just see me.

"Ok, that should do, now that we're comfortable, I just want to lay down a few rules." She begins listing a few basic rules she may need me to hear in order to feel completely comfortable with the situation.

"Firstly, I don't want you touching unless it's absolutely necessary. Secondly if you find her just yell and I'll try to keep completely still. Finally, don't do anything stupid, ok?" She asks, waiting for me to agree to her basic rules.

"Ok, I'm good." I reply, sounding as positive as possible.

"You might be looking for a while so I'll be watching TV while you try to find her, if you need any help just let me know." She assures me, since she can't really help right now I suppose she has a right to relax.

After all she is helping by simply letting me look for myself.

Once we've finished talking and everything is ready to go, the time is around 4:30PM meaning we have nearly spent the whole day looking for Jess.

I walk up to the looming slit ahead of me which is slightly engorged, a loud exhale of breath is heard from Christy. I guess she's probably composing herself.

Now that I'm about an arms length from this wall of flesh, I have a very detailed and up close perspective. I begin looking around the base, making sure not to touch her and only moving my head closer. I have to avoid coming into contact with her at all costs.

Walking back to get a look at her face, I can see that she's staring at the TV and biting her lip. She must be trying to stay composed knowing that I'm between her legs.

I make my way up from a kneeling position to a crouched position as I inspect the lower middle where the folds appear to be more overlapping.

The only noise in the room is the TV which is tuned in to a news station.

I spend a good two hours just searching the middle and the lower parts of her pussy, scrutinising each part to see if I missed her. Given that Jess is the same colour as the skin it will be even harder to identify her.

The smell is very strong being this close to her and at one point I decide to hold my nose and only breathe through my mouth as it gets even more pungent.

Deciding that I need to inform Christy of my progress, I call up to her. She's doing really well, having not moved in the last two hours.

"How are you doing up there? I haven't found her yet but I still haven't looked everywhere either... Should we maybe take a rest?" I call up, cupping my hands over my mouth to help project the sound.

"Oh, uh, sure, sounds good." She replies, sounding slightly bored and slightly strained.

Christy lifts me from between her legs and deposits me on her stomach.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I question, since she has after all been lying there for a few hours.

"Not at all, it's actually pretty relaxing here." She smiles, but I can tell it isn't genuine.

Looking over at the wine, I notice that the bottle is half empty. She must be pretty thirsty.

As if on queue, she reaches over to pour herself another glass.

This worries me a little because I don't know how much wine she is able to take before becoming less sober.

"Are you sure you want to drink any more? I mean what if you end up needing to pee or something..." I reason.

"It's fine Dan I can hold it in if I need to." She replies casually, continuing to pour the wine.

"Yes but... don't you think it's a little late in the day to be drinking?" I try to reason with her again, attempting to disuade her from drinking, worrying about what she would be like if she became drunk.

"Of course not, it's only... (she checks the TV for the time) 7:30PM so it's not late at all." She responds, raising the glass to her lips and taking a generous sip, smacking her lips and sighing from the taste.

She smiles down at me reassuringly, but it reminds me of the kind of smile you see people put on when they're tipsy and unsure how to respond in a conversation.

My attempts to stop her from drinking have obviously failed and I can only hope she doesn't continue to do so.

"Ok, you can put me back now."

"Sure thing, keep looking." Christy responds, her eyes focused on the TV where the news reporter is talking about a bunch of shrinking stories.

Slipping back between her legs, I set to work again, this time peering up at the top of her pussy.

This goes on for another hour and I just cannot see Jess anywhere.

I'm starting to get worried because what if she isn't here? It's a chance I'm willing to take since if she isn't here then there is no way of knowing where else she could be.

Standing on my toes to get a closer look, I suddenly fall and my hands rest against the flesh of her pussy.

I instantly retract as Christy's legs jolt, she gasps and peers down at me with a look of confusion.

"I fell forwards." I call up shyly, reassuring her in case she's mad at me.

"It's fine, I guess if you haven't found her yet you may aswell start looking underneath the labia." She informs me, suddenly comfortable with me touching her.

With that she lays down completely with her head resting on the pillow and crosses her arms over her stomach.

My limited knowledge of the female sex organ allows me to know she is talking about the outer folds. Also if she wasn't so aroused it would be ten times easier to find Jess, but of course it would be rude to complain about that.

"Ok, go." She says breathily, which confuses me momentarily but I pass it off as her being nervous.

The folds are hard to manipulate and I try to be as gentle as possible when moving them so as not to cause her too much discomfort.

I'm momentarily shocked when I hear her let out a deep moan and her hands slowly run along the tops of her thighs.

"Everything ok?" I ask, unsure how to react.

"Yes." She answers simply, sounding almost distant.

*Yawn*

She lets off a very audible yawn which makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Are you tired?" I call up to her, whilst she's in the middle of stretching.

*Yawn* "Yeah I am a little hehe." She answers sleepily, exhaling when she finishes speaking.

"Um, just give me a little more time, I'll find her any minute now." I reassure her, but it seems as though my comment falls on deaf ears when I hear a loud slurping from way above. It must be her third or fourth glass now.

Looking up I almost jump back in surprise when I see that Christy is now sitting up straight, staring directly at me with a drowsy smile on her face. The wine glass in her right hand is empty, so I'm assuming she finished the entire bottle.

"Hey there." She giggles, waving down at me.

What is she doing? She can't be drunk now...

"Christy are you drunk?" I say, deciding to be blunt to hopefully snap her out of her daze.

"No I'm not drunk silly little Dan." She partially slurrs, placing the wine glass on the floor clumsily.

"I'm just sleepy that's all!" She adds in a high pitched girly voice.

"Ok well could you lay back and try not to move? Remember I have to find Jess."

"Oh fine, I'm so booooored though." She whines, acting like a spoilt child.

"Uh, thanks." I reply, wanting to get back to finding Jess.

Christy thumps her head back against the cushion and grunts, frowning and watching the TV.

Five more minutes pass and I start to hear regular loud breathing from ahead of me.

She has fallen asleep.

Despite everything, this probably isn't the worst scenario since now I won't be interrupted by drunk Christy in my search.

Another ten minutes pass by and all of a sudden she starts to shift, I can hear her grunting as she prepares to move and out of nowhere she lifts herself up.

I have no time to react as her giant smooth butt looms above me; throwing my hands up is not enough to hold back the tonnes of flesh which descend down on me, pinning me to the sofa. Her smooth butt brushes against my skin, grinding on me.

The weight is unbearable but short lived as she readjusts again, squirming around on the sofa and lifting up off of me again.

Christy returns to her original position in her sleep and I scramble to my feet quickly, taking in deep breaths to get my breath back.

Next her thighs start to slowly close in on me, but they stop leaving just a small enough gap for me to be stuck between.

Now trapped, I must continue looking for Jess, no matter how risky it could be.

The moment I touch her pussy, I see it twitch momentarily, obviously now more sensitive given that she is asleep.

Involuntarily, her thighs squeeze together, with me just a safe enough distance from the death grip.

Noticeably her pussy is now a lot more wet than it was before, so she is obviously getting aroused by all this. Whether this will help in freeing Jess or not is yet to be seen.

I start to move more folds out of the way, more frantic now as I feel I'm working against the clock, with every touch, her vagina responds.

More moans of pleasure can be heard from above and out of the corner of my eye I can just make out her left hand slowly moving along her thigh. It seems to be moving by it's own accord, unconsciously reacting to my touches.

The room is only being lit by the TV now, since it became dark about an hour ago.

Seeing as I can't make any progress while Christy is asleep, I decide to shout up to see if I can rouse her.

"Christy! Wake u-" But I'm cut off when her hand rams into me from behind, pushing me hard against the surface of her pussy.

I hit it face first, sexual juices rubbing off all over my body.

This does not look good for me, maybe I just need to keep still and not say anything.

This seems to do the trick as she stops her squirming and goes back to being peaceful and quiet.

I take this time to rest and get my breath back, using my arms to wipe large globs of the juices from my face.

The tanned skin surrounding me is giving off copious amounts of heat. The inside of her thighs are sweating profusely so they are extremely slippy and I can't use them to stay upright.

After five minutes of resting, Christy begins to move again. This time she sits up, with her hand on her forehead and her face contorted in a grimace.

She swings her leg over me and stands up, before stumbling out of the room carrying the bottle and glass of wine. She doesn't even look down at me or act like she remembers I was there.

I notice she is still holding one hand to her head and she is walking drunkenly as though she might fall at any second.

Moments later she returns, to my horror, with another bottle of wine in her hand. This could get very dangerous if she decides to drink even more alchohol.

She strides into the room, having trouble keeping her balance in her drunken haze. If I were tall enough I would try to stop her from drinking another bottle.

I can't help but admire her sexy body illuminated only by the TV. Her perky breasts stand out in the light, casting small shadows underneath her breasts. Those toned thighs glisten slightly with sweat and they flex with every step she takes, accentuating the power that they possess.

Christy turns towards me, or rather the sofa and then falls weightlessly back into her seat, causing me to fly into the air, landing against her left thigh.

"Oh hehe" She giggles, picking me up and dropping me on her thigh again. From there she stares at me with a wide grin as if marvelling how funny and small I am.

Her stare makes me feel insignificant and uncomfortable like I'm just something for her amusement.

Feeling that I need to say something to break the silence, I test just how drunk she is.

"Christy, I don't know if you've forgotten, but we still need to find Jess..." I remind her, since she has blatantly forgotten all about it.

"Who's Jess? Are you cheating on me?" She answers with a pouty, mock offended expression.

"No Christy, she's my sister remember, and she's stuck to your uh, to that." I say, pointing at her vagina.

"Huh? I don't know what you mean." She replies, obviously having completely forgotten about my sister, through her tiredness and also her drunkenness.

It worries me how she has so easily forgotten, because it could potentially but Jess in danger.

"Please Christy, I think you should get some rest or at least let me continue looking." I plead with her, hoping to somehow get through to her.

She seems to be contemplating what I just said, looking off into the distance blankly, then her eyes suddenly flare with excitement.

"Ok, but only if you come to bed with me!" She says excitedly, her smile tells me that she is at least aware of the situation now.

"Fine, I guess I planned on staying overnight anyway." I mumble, remaining unsure about how this will work out.

I wearily glance between her legs where my sister is trapped. I won't give up on finding her. It's difficult to keep my eyes off her body since she's naked, but I try as hard as I can to push those thoughts aside.

Christy jumps up with new-found energy, scoops me up in her right hand and grasps the wine in her left hand before shuffling briskly towards the stairs, almost falling over as she reaches the first step.

Now that I have some time to think, I remember that if I am to find Jess tonight I will have to ask Christy if I can continue to inspect her. This is a potentially risky idea because I may experience Christy's playful drunken side. Alternatively I could wait until she is asleep and then work from there, which also brings its own risks of her being unaware.

We finally reach her bedroom and Christy turns on the lights, the walls are painted a deep red whilst the carpet is a pure white. Articles of clothing are strewn about the room in such a mess that Christy has to step over two bras when she enters the room.

This is a good opportunity to find my sister, but Christy looks too excited and I feel a sense of regret for agreeing to go to bed with her... whatever her intentions are.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Make sure to leave a review and tell me what scenario you'd like next :)