- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is, the finish the first part of my mASSterpiece. It's my first time doing this much ass stuff, so reviews and critiques are appreciated! Enjoy!

There it was, staring at him: his sister’s disgusting third eye. Her anus, that most disgusting part of her body, was finally revealed to the unfortunate tiny man stuck between her cheeks. The struggle he had been putting up before barely qualified as a wiggle compared to what Tim began doing. Using all of his strength, he did his best to claw himself away from the disgusting hole, cursing all the way. Unfortunately, the sweaty cheeks offered no traction at all, and all of his attempts just caused his sisters to vibrate and push him closer to that… hole.

He couldn’t even turn around, thanks to the pressure of her sitting. And so he found himself staring into that brown back door. As panic gave way to depression, he unconsciously took a deep breath to calm himself. The horrid smell finally seared itself into his nose, and realized that yes, those cheeks had been shielding him. It was a musty, earthy sort of stench, with a tinge of rotten eggs. The sort of smell that could only be identified as an asshole. The undertones of sweat and overall dirtiness only added to the horrid stink, but he had at least mostly gotten used to those.

The overwhelming stench of this hole made Tim gag, as he was continually pushed closer to the pulsating brown starfish that now made up his world. Every few seconds it would reach out, almost as if to touch him and welcome him to his new home. Tim was subjected to a far closer look at his sister’s hole than he could have ever dreamed. Unsurprisingly, she took little care of the hole hidden between her cheeks, and despite having just taken a shower, it was horrendously dirty. Indeed, now that he was close enough to make out the smallest imperfections, the reason was obvious to Tim.

She must have taken a dump right after her shower. That was the only thing that could explain the horror scene before him. Brown flecks surrounded the hole on all sides, deep in the many cracks. Fortunately, they were all dry, and their scent was sealed within. The same could not be said for the still moist residue near the center of the gigantic anus. Whether it was sweat, or something entirely worse, something was keeping it slimy and disgusting, and the smell emanating from it was horrid.

Then Tim finally made contact with the massive sphincter. Making certain his mouth was closed, Tim’s mind was overwhelmed by the warm, slimy, and greasy feeling of his sister’s rubbery asshole. The smell was even worse here, the shitty undertones growing worse. Hearing a gurgle from within, Tim realized this was merely the beginning of the assault. The asshole puckered one more time, before opening a fraction of an inch…

The fart was too small to even make a sound, but for Tim it was anything but small. The smell hit like a tsunami, overwhelming him with an even stronger rotten egg and shit smell. Just behind that wall of rubbery flesh was his sister’s shit factory, so it was unsurprising that anything coming out of it would stink… but even so, Tim was shocked that his sister could produce something so horrid. Yes, she was the dirty tomboy of the family, and she could definitely clear the room if she ate Mexican, but this was on an entire different level.

Above, Olivia continued wolfing down food, eating like a horse. She innocently continued to eat today’s chicken dinner, unaware of the terrible torture she was putting her tiny brother through in her ass. She barely even noticed the miniscule amount of gas she let out as she finished her meal. As always, she finished first, before running back to her room, ignoring her mother telling her to clean her dishes. She closed herself in her room, grabbing a magazine and lying back on her bed to read, face up this time.

Tim was juggled within his sister’s gargantuan cheeks, too deep to escape even in such great movement. Yet again, he was amazed that he wasn’t crushed as the two moons enclosed him tightly again. At least all that movement got rid of the lingering eggy stench. His massive sister let out a sigh, shaking his world, before talking to herself. “Guess those tacos kinda upset my stomach. Good thing I’m in my room, haha!”

Tim only heard half of it, but he heard enough to know he was screwed: tacos. It figured she would have some the day he happened to be stuck in her ass. Actually, no, it didn’t. What were the chances, since she rarely had any? No, it was that damn demon’s fault. He would have panicked, if he thought it could have possibly helped, but he knew it was no use. All he did was admit his defeat to his sister’s ass. “Fuck me…”

That didn’t stop the growing rumbling behind the massive, rubbery hole. The asshole puckered once again, before releasing another torrent of stinky gas with a loud squeaky noise. The smell immediately brought tears to Tim’s eyes, as he began to gag again. THIS was his sister’s patented stench. The horrid, room clearing stench of bad cheese, rotten eggs, and shit, all concentrated in the crack of her ass, just for Tim. He gagged on his sister’s personal colon gasses, trapped in his personal dutch oven.

Meanwhile, Olivia above him continued reading, giggling. “Hehe, that was a good one!” She smelled her own fart, rating it in her mind. “Hmm… That was a four outta five. Not bad. I got another one in there, though…”

Before the air had even cleared, Tim heard even more rumbling coming from above. He knew he couldn’t take any more of this. This was it. He was going to suffocate on his own little sister’s taco farts. He felt his home begin to bounce up and down a bit, presumably in preparation of the next big gas release. As the hole opened to release even more fatal gas, the massive ass was raised into the air… and Tim was sent flying into the torrent. He was forced upwards, through the wind, hurtling at his sister’s massive hole…

And suddenly he found himself in his room. He collapsed, breathing in the welcoming, fresh air of his room. He had finally been saved from the horrors of his sister’s ass… and thankfully, right before something as horrible as that. There was no way he would ever let something like that happen to him. Finally, having caught his breath, he looked up. “What the FUCK was that, you asshole!”

Standing above him was… a different demon thing. A female one. “I’d be careful who I call asshole if I were you, you know. Go around accusing people like that, and you might end up as one yourself.”

Tim slowly stood up, still a bit shaky. “Who are you? Where’s that other freak? You’d better not be his friend, and I sure as hell hope you’re here to stop that dumbass. He’s already ruined my life enough.”

“Now, now, now. No need to go sixty miles an hour, poor thing. I’m here to… take care of you. You can call me Ashley.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter is coming soon... and who knows what'll be next! Stay tuned! Don't forget to favorite, so you'll know the minute the next part comes out.