- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mabey Update tommorrow aswell...mabey

Zia found an anceint looking book hiding in the back of her book shelf. She studies it carefully and realizes its a spell book of some kind. As she reads through, she finds one spell tha explains the problem at school. She reads that the only cure is to find somebody with smaller tits than her. She debates a plan to find a person like this...

In the ocean cave

I wonder what Zia's up too thoguht Gwen. I still have a few kinks to work out in my plan. Where did that blasted spell book go! Did i really put it in Zia's ship? I know, a spell to check on her! That'll work! She checks in, THIS IS HORRIBLE! I DID LEAVE THE BOOK IN ZIA'S POD *sob* Zia's probably reading about her curse right now! Mabye I have another copy hidden in my ship? As Gwen Checks her pod...

In the Farmhouse

Zia decides to make money and find smaller boobs than hers by having people get their breast inlarged from her curse... and if somebody shows up with smaller boobs, than she can break her curse. She sets up shop in an old abandoned junk yard then sets up flyers everywhere. Soon, a line of cosomers show up. Zia is'nt the only fimillar face around though.

Allison is spying on her the intire time. She is convinced that Zia is a witch. She decides to use Zia's power for her own devilish purposes by creating many desquises and buying breast inlargement till her tits are ginormus. Allisons plan works as her boobs grow with every purchase. Soon, Allison has the biggest breast in the entire school, but she just wants more. But their size proves to be too much as her back instantlly shoots in pain.

Zia helps her too Zia area and looks at her closely..."Is that you Allison?"Allison nods." What were you thinking? That I had a magic pwer to make breasts grow with out any back pain and problems? I don't! It's a curse, and i need to find somebody with tits smaller than mine to break my curse. If you can help me do that, i'll help you fix you back afterwards...deal?  Allison nods. Then I'll need you to pose and show off your tits for a new batch of flyers. Showing of the power might rake even more people in. Alisson does some differnt sexy poses and has Zia take some photos of her. These will make the perfect batch of flyers Zia exclaimed! and so they did more and more cosumers piled in. Zia wait patiently for the person with breast smaller than hers to appear. Soon, Zia makes atleast 500 dollars and she becomes worried that a person she is searching for will never appear. As she ponders he next move, she decides to look up images to try to help. She finds an actress that is flat chested. She decide that that is who she need to contacted now. She aranges for a trip to holiwood during the night. She decide not to tell anybody, as she thinks it will be safe that way...

Chapter End Notes:

If anybody wants to leave me some revies and tips for later storys and chapters, i'd appreciate it :D