- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to Caroline's path! If you came for the tags "Gentle", "Humiliation", or "Slave", you're in the wrong place, partner- Caroline doesn't roll that way.

All in all, she's actually pretty indifferent. But hey.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You decide that it would be best to put your trust in Caroline- for all her frigidity, you reason she’s probably more responsible than clumsy Catherine and geeky Cassandra. You make your way down the long hallway to the left, noting even at this distance that Caroline’s door is already slightly ajar.

From how large the carpet appears to be, you hazard a guess at thinking you’re 5 inches tall. If you somehow guessed wrong, there wouldn’t be much you’d be able to do to defend yourself at this size.

As you ever-so-slowly get closer to Caroline’s door, you can hear tiny grunts of exertion.

‘Well, at least she’s not sleeping,’ you think to yourself. Caroline’s definitely large enough to kill you in her sleep, and for the life of you you can’t think of a way to wake a titan.

As you slide into the small gap created by Caroline leaving the door open, you are treated to a spectacle. Caroline has yet to change out of the sports bra and short shorts you saw her wearing in the living room, and she’s set up an exercise mat so she can do sit-ups without getting sweat all over the carpet.

You realize that she isn’t merely making sounds- she’s whispering count to herself. “47 . . . 48 . . . 49 . . . 50 . . . 51 . . .”

You tear your eyes away from that sight to take in Caroline’s room. The place is rather Spartan, but you can definitely tell that she’s proud of her achievements. An entire wall is dedicated to various medals and trophies. Her interests seem to be focused on athletics, but she has a wide range even there- she’s apparently been a linebacker for a girl’s football team, has held literally every position on a Title soccer team, and that’s not even covering the rugby, track, lacrosse, jai alai, basketball, water polo, and apparently she refused an invitation to be part of the summer Olympics.

After gawking at that wall, you begin to realize that, besides her bed, trophies, and exercise equipment, she doesn’t keep much in here. You question where she even keeps her clothes.

You’re caught off-guard by a quick, somewhat loud grunt of “75!” Caroline grabs a bottle of water you didn’t see and takes a quick drink. She fully sits up to look at her watch, and you begin to get a little frightened- even in this position, Caroline is utterly monolithic.

“Damn,” she curses under her breath. “Only 9:30. Why isn’t time passing?” She lies back, and the shockwaves of less than half her weight suddenly hitting the floor is enough force to send you flat on your back. You get up, groaning quietly in pain- you’re not exactly sure you want Caroline’s attention at this point.

You sigh, realizing that without help, you’re going to get utterly crushed.

As you go to make a loud noise to draw attention to yourself, Caroline goes back to her sit-ups.

‘With how seriously she takes her exercise, I might be dead if I interrupt her. But, if I don’t, she might kill me accidentally,’ you think to yourself. You note this last part as you notice the sweat-soaked blue exercise mat sliding in your direction.

Decisions, decisions . . .

Chapter End Notes:

If you want to get Caroline's attention immediately, head on over to Chapter 5.

If you think you should wait until later, you want to be in Chapter 8.