- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This isn't a very long chapter but it has a bit of action in it. Hopefully it is short but sweet. And once again, I have no idea when I shall post again. It might be soon but probably not.

Ashley continued to squirm on the couch as she she subconsciously rubbed the tiny city violently into her crotch. Small moans were escaping from her lips as her face turned red and sweat started to leak down her brow. Her dreams were becoming steadily more erotic which were simply adding fuel to the fire that was the young woman's heated passion. All of this creating disastrous consequences for the tiny city trapped within her underwear.

 

New York was in horrid state of panic as the fearful citizens attempted to escape the monster looming above them. Many attempted to hide within buildings while others jumped down the street drains to hide in the sewers underground. Cars were abandoned as mass traffic jams ensued  and giant mobs of people fled every which way trying to find any sort of solace. All roads leading out of the city were cut off by a never ending black forest whose trunks, thicker then houses, rose up into the sky creating a pressurized seal preventing nothing from entering or leaving the city. However, no matter what attempts the tiny humans made, the hungry beast above continued to grow in power and influence endangering everything.

 

The temperature and humidity continued to steadily rise forcing everyone to remove jumpers and jackets, gloves and scarves. However, as the heat persisted everyone was soon running around in naught but their underwear with many still feeling dizzy from the heat. But the temperature was only the tip of the erotic iceberg as the air became thinner and thinner and a dense fog rolled through the streets clouding vision. Breathing became difficult and those suffering from the heat soon found themselves passing out in droves, unable to seek viable shelter.

 

The fog was thick and murky, sticking to windows and building and becoming a life threatening problem for the 'massive' skyscrapers that once ruled the city. This fog, the citizens quickly discovered, was unlike normal water vapor in that it didn't cloud windows in thin sheets that could be easily wiped off with a hand. No, this menacing cloud stuck to buildings in thick, ever growing, waves several metres thick which blocked out all sunlight and began to super heat the insides. The people hiding in their impressive fortresses were quickly overheating due to this fog as the buildings began to crumble and buckle under such stress. People on the outer rim of the city, closest to the forest, were the first to witness these skyscrapers topple.

 

But the city was soon to be saved as aircraft flew through the air towards the gigantic monster that had descended from the heavens. With the fog obstructing at lot of the lower city the fighter jets could not get a accurate depiction of what was happening in the areas below but that did not matter. Their main mission was to stop the threat immediately at whatever cost. The first missiles were sent and hit directly on the large mound protruding from the creature, unaware that it was Ashley's clitoris. The response was swift with the creature violently shaking and twitching, causing an earthquake with its simple movements.

 

Ashley let out another moan as her vagina tingled strongly and her entire vagina started to profusely leaked pre-cum. Her arousal was reaching its peak and her climax was imminent. What that meant for the city below was nothing good. However, unfortunately for the city itself the fighter pilots had taken the creatures reaction as a sign of pain as evident of the excretion coming out of it. Either that, or the creature was feeling threatened and retaliating but either way the course of action for the soldiers was clear: Continue the assault.

 

For the city below trapped within the fog the creatures outburst simply meant the death of the remaining human life. Anyone one who had managed to survive the heat, lack of air and toppling buildings were about the face a challenge that would ultimately lead to their demise and no amount of effort would change that.

 

As Ashley's vagina grew it dribbled tiny spurts of cum down upon the city and its inhabitants. Such small amounts of fluid would be barely noticeable for normal sized building but it was shear apocalyptic for New York. The first droplets landed right in the centre of the city and was at least half the size of the largest skyscraper. It crushed and molded around every building it came into contact, sealing the structures in a tomb of feminine juices. Eventually the glob was too spread out to continue its gorging but then another blob fell from the sky and another and another.

 

The constant bombardment from the fighter jets were creating an endless supply of mucus until the entire middle of the city was encased in its form.

 

By this time Ashley's vagina was so around and wet that thick strand of precum was connecting it with the city below.  The soldiers sent one final wave of missiles into the hungry beast, landing a direct strike of Ashley's sweet spot and completely sent her over the edge. Ashley was essentially humping the mobile phone in her sleep at this point when her body began to wildly convulse.

 

Waves of pleasure rushed through her body, making her muscles uncontrollably twitch and her voice to come out in long resounding moan as she pressed the mobile phone firmly into her pussy. Her hips bunched back and forth as her vagina exploded with orgasmic pleasure. Tidal waves of juice flowed through the screen with each vaginal convulsion until Ashley's shaking body calmed down. Ashley's climax decimated New York with the entire landscape now residing under several kilometres of female passion.  

 

"hmm ..." Ashley said, rousing from her sleep to a sticky sensation on her hand. 

 

Pulling her arm out from her underwear she found she was holding Brianna's phone and her hand was smeared with thick fluids. Judging by the sensation of her pussy she guess she had orgasmed in her sleep but she wondered where the cum had gone. Her panties were completely dry and only a few stains could be seen on the casing of the phone or her hand. Whatever the reason was that did not matter. If Brianna found out what she had done to her phone she would never forgive her. Or ... never forgive her again, since she was already kind of not forgiving her for selling her last present she got from her good for nothing father.

 

Wiping the phone down she set it back down on the table and picked up the tv remote deciding that she wanted some background music while she fell back to sleep. The channel landed on some kind of documentary channel about natural disasters and was currently talking about some kind of flood. Closing her eyes, Ashley imagined how horrible being trapped in a flood would be.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, tell me what you think. Tell me what could be better. What you would like to see. If your idea is intrigueing then I might just incorporate since I have no idea for this story. I'm literally making it up as I go along.