- Text Size +

Minutes passed by slowly as Frankie sat on the toilet with a smile on her face; her aggravation clearly getting the best of her as she continued to push her waste out of her body.

Beneath her trapped inside the bowl prison structure was a regular finding himself on the receiving end of the giantess large brown excretions as they buried his body under water.

The humiliation he felt as they plopped on top of his body was unimaginable by his standards as his heart sunk as another large defecation landed on top of him.

Frankie sat there with a smile on her face, knowingly pooping on a regular that she actually considered a friend; though lost sight of that during the small argument they just had.

Frankie took a deep breath as she leaned back against the lid, smiling to herself as she slowly began to urinate. The yellow liquid flowed freely from her body as she sat with her eyes closed as the urine pounded Tory under water once again as the pressure of Frankie’s golden water resembled that of water being shot from a fire hose.

The assault didn’t last long as she started to drip slowly into the toilet bowl, sighing to herself as she finally opened her eyes and the thought of what she actually did entered her mind.

“….Shit.” She cursed as she tore a usable amount of tissue paper off of the rather giant sized roll that she has. She took care of cleaning herself as she was about to discard the tissue, but stopped when she looked inside the toilet only to see Tory’s pathetic state.

After the pounding punishment he receive from Frankie; Tory was beyond defeated. Not only did someone he consider a friend just literary shit on him, but pissed on him as well. His body floated in the water as he refused to make a move as he let the humiliation sink in, unknown to him that Frankie was watching him as she slightly bit her lower lip.

Her eyes were fixated on the regular human being trapped in pile of her waste and pissed as she treated him as such during her moment to prove a point.

Another deep sigh escaped her lips as she slowly reached down grasping the back of Tory’s shirt with her fingers. She slowly retrieved him from his prison and quickly brought him towards the bathroom sink.

Using her free hand she quickly turned on the faucets, allowing the water to warm up as she looked down at the regular she held in her hands. “Damn….Look at you.” She sighed as she filled up the sink with water.

Nothing was said between the two as she removed his waste filled clothes and gently dunked him in the sink, using the soap in reach of her as she carefully washed the regular until he was clean from top to bottom. She made sure to be as gentle as possible as she maneuvered him in her hands, flipping him over when she needed to get his backside.

Tory still offered no movement as he let Frankie wash him. He didn’t say anything as Frankie use her thumb to lather soap on his head to get the remains of her waste off of him. She carefully dunked him back into the water, rinsing the soap off of him delicately as she thought about what to say to him, but nothing came out in the end.

The two went on in silence as Frankie completed her task as she flushed the toilet and carried Tory out of the bathroom.

She carefully placed him on her dresser as she went back to picking up her necessities that she needed to leave. Meanwhile, Tory walked towards a regular black trash bag that had contained the last pair of clean clothes he had over Frankie’s house.

He effortless slipped on a white T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He rummaged the trash bag to find his last pair of Black ankle socks, which he slipped on disinterested in what was going on around him.

After he slipped on his socks he turned his head to the right to find his Red Nikes sitting beside some of Frankie’s overly sized belongings as he walked over towards them and retrieved his shoes.

Unknown to him, Frankie was watching his every move as he got dressed, still remaining silent as she waited for him to get finished.

Once he was done Frankie walked over towards him. Her thunderous footfalls pounding the soft carpet as she walked. Tory heard the soft tremors, but still didn’t turn his head to look at her as he felt her fingers gently wrap around him and lift him up off the dresser.

She carried him through the small hallway leading to her living room as she came to the front door. She turned the door handle; opening the door as she leaned down, lowering her hand to the ground.

Once her hand was in reach of the pavement below her, Tory jumped off, landing without any difficulty as Frankie rose back up. Staring down at the regular at her feet she slightly turned her head to the side, avoiding his gaze when he looked up at her.

She took a deep breath. “Look go home ok…” Her eyes fell back on him as he continued to stare at her. They locked eyes for a brief moment as she used her free hand to grab the door knob, pulling the door closed.

She quickly locked it before looking back down at him again. Silence still was the high choice between the two as she simply stepped over her regular sized friend; her sneaker clad sole overshadowed Tory’s form as it came down behind him. Her footfalls were tremendous as she simply put on foot in front of the other, leaving Tory standing on her doorstep before he decided to walk home himself in deep thought.

-Frankie –

Frankie was pissed. Her calm foot falls turned into stomps as her sneakers pounded the pavement. She gritted her teeth as the images of what happened prior to her walk entered her mind. Her breathing was heavy as her eyes narrowed. She wanted to scream, but found herself unable to as she continued to storm down the giantess reinforced paved cement.

She growled in frustration as she pulled out her phone and read the text messages over again. “What the fuck is her deal anyway?” She questioned out loud. “I mean everything was perfectly fine and then she goes off and texts me this bull….”She released an aggravated sigh as she thought about what she did to her regular at the time. “Then I took it out on him….” She sighed again as a small smile appeared on her face. “And now…*Sigh* And now I have to make up for it…I swear I…..” Frankie’s phone buzzed as she was speaking to herself.

Her eyes narrowed as her phone buzzed again. Her teeth grinding at the name that appeared on the screen; without hesitation she slides her thumb over the green call button to answer it.

“Hello” The voice came from the other end of the line. “Hello. Hello!!! Damn Frankie how the hell are you going to answer the phone and not say anything?” The voice pointed out as Frankie slightly growled in response.

“The fuck do you want Kristina.” Frankie mouthed as she received giggling from her ex-girlfriend.

“Looks like I pissed you off really good didn’t I?” Kristina laughed as Frankie’s gripped tightened around her phone.

“Did you think that was funny or something? Do you know what I could have…”

“Nada Frankie, I thought that shit was hilarious!” Kristina cut her off. “So tell me, did you take it out on the regular that you have?” Frankie froze at Kristina comment as she continued to speak.” Come on Frankie tell me all the details.” Kristina pressed on.

“…..Fuck you.” Frankie responded as another giggled was heard from the other end of the phone.

“Seriously Frankie lighten up. All I did was ask you a couple of questions; you could have stopped texting if you didn’t want to answer me.” Kristina teased. “You know, I wonder how the little guy is feeling right now. I’m pretty sure you did something horrible to him…Like all the others.” Kristina mocked as Frankie’s walking stopped completely as she took the phone off of her ear and stared it for a brief moment.

Her usual expressionless stare glared down at her phone as her tone completely changed completely.

“Kristina….”

“I guess I’ll just have to find out for myself when we go back to school tomorrow. You know, I’ve seen the little guy leave a couple of his classes the other day. I didn’t know the little shit was so close and….”

“Kristina, touch him and I will hurt you.” Frankie hissed, this time cutting her off. “I don’t know what your deal is, but I told you this the last time, leave him alone.” Frankie warned as Kristina laughed at her statement.

“What’s with you being so over protective all of a sudden Frankie?” Kristina shot back. “I don’t get why you’re so fond of the little regular when he’s really no different than the other’s that you’ve had back then when we were together.” Kristina brought up.

“That was then Kristina; I’m not the same person anymore.” Frankie replied.

“Are you sure about that Kitten?” Kristina asked.

There was little hesitation in Frankie’s voice. “Don’t call me that.”

“Aww now your being mean.” Kristina’s tone slightly disappointed as Frankie placed the phone back on her ear and sighed as she placed her thumb and middle finger on her temples and began to slowly massage them.

“You lost your privileges to call me that Kristina, look just stop texting me your meaningless bullshit ok. I really don’t have time for it.” Frankie tried to end the conversation.

“Oh come on. My bullshit aren’t meaningless. Is that what you really think of me Frankie?” Kristina asked, her voice clearly mocking Frankie once again.

A sly smirk appeared on Frankie’s face “No, I think you’re a bitch with too much time on her hands.” Frankie began as she formed a regular smile on her face as she heard a gasp from Kristina on the other end of the phone. “That and that you probably haven’t found anyone better than me yet, which explains why you keep bugging me 24/7. I’m really going to need you to find a hobby or something.” Frankie finished as she sat on the phone, continuing to smile as Kristina failed to reply to her comment.

“Ok now your being a bitch.” Kristina slowly responded as her breathing slightly picked up from sheer aggravation.

“I see I hit a nerve.” Frankie spoke back. “Which is funny actually considering how much you’ve been a pain in my ass lately.” Frankie chuckled.

‘Keep talking you tall bitch.” Kristina shot back. “I’m pretty sure you’re going to kick yourself more when your regular as a few “Little” accidents.” Kristina mouthed off.

“Then I’m just going to have to remind you what happens when you piss me off then won’t I?” Frankie retaliated. “Do you remember the last time I told you to leave me alone and you wouldn’t?” She pointed out, her grip tightening around her phone as she continued to speak. “I’m pretty sure you don’t want a repeat of anything tragic happening, now do you?” She asked as Kristina gritted her teeth on the other end of the phone.

“I swear to god Frankie, if you put your hands on me again I promise you…”

“Promise me what?” Frankie taunted. “You’re going to yell and scream again like last time. I’ve already told you Kristina. You’re going to get hurt if you keep playing your little games with me.” Frankie warned again as Kristina chuckled again.

Frankie irritation level began to rise again as she heard laughter from the other end of the phone. “Do you seriously think it’s a joke? Do you want a repeat of what happened last time?” Frankie nearly shouted, but Kristina continued to chuckle at Frankie’s outburst.

“Frankie…Frankie….Frankie...Trust me, the last thing I want to do is swap fist with you, but…I wonder how that little regular of yours would like to play my “little” games.” Kristina stated, gaining the upper hand in the conversation again. “You can’t be around him forever Frankie, not only that but I’m pretty sure you did more than just piss him off in your little episode you probably had earlier.” Frankie went silent again.

“You did have one didn’t you?” Kristina asked as Frankie refused to answer her question. Kristina’s laughter could be heard through the phone as Frankie held it to her ear as Kristina tried to control herself. “I knew it! So what did you do to him? Come on, you can tell me. I won’t tell a soul.” Kristina pushed as Frankie continued to stay silent as Kristina giggled at her again.

“Still won’t say anything huh?” Kristina said as Frankie gritted her teeth again.

She took a deep breath before speaking. “What do you want Kristina?” Frankie simply asked, not wanting to drag out the conversation any longer.

“Now you’re starting to see things my way Kitten. “ Kristina happily stated.

“I told you not to….”

“Shush Kitten, I can call you what I want…When I want. Now as for what I want….It’s really a number of things actually.” Kristina said as she thought about all the stuff she could get from Frankie.

“Well….What is it?” Frankie asked her. Feeling more annoyed than anything.

“Well for starters. Drop the regular that you’re with and come back with me.” She told her as Frankie stayed silent as Kristina continued with her demands. “Think about it Frankie, It’ll just be me and you like old times and you know, we can find you a new regular. I mean there are tons of them around here and….”

“No….” A monotone Frankie replied.

“Wha…What?” Kristina was caught off guard by her interruption.

“I said no…What else do you want?” Frankie asked.

“Well…At least come join the group I’m in and then you’ll change your mind. What do you say Frankie? You’ll see I can make you a better person than last time and if that regular means that much to you, then you can bring him along. We can both have fun. So how about it, you, me and that little sex toy you carry around. We can….”

“Kristina, let me stop you right there. I’m not going anywhere with you or back to you. Let me make that clear. You had your chance back then and you fucked that up. As for the regular I have, don’t go anywhere near him. I know how you are with regulars and I’m not a part of that anymore. So basically what I’m saying is…Fuck you bitch and stay the fuck away from me and “MY” Tiny! Got it!” Frankie yelled in the phone before she moved it from her ear and pressed the end button.

“Frankie! Wait I…..”

Kristina was cut off as Frankie took a deep breath and rubbed her temples again. “God I swear she’s a fucking headache.” She said to herself as she continued to walk down the giantess paved concrete.

-Kristina-

Kristina was seething as she glared at her phone. “That stupid Bitch!” She screamed as she slammed her phone down on the counter as she looked back at the computer screen, searching through files; doing the job that she was given by Victoria. “I can’t believe that fucking slut hung up on me like that. I mean who the fuck does she think she is anyway? Telling me no, like fucking seriously!”

Kristina continued to type away on the keyboard as she finally pressed the enter button. “I swear that girl is so fucking hard headed its fucking ridiculous. First the dumb bitch denies me and then tells me not to fuck with her regular.

“Sounds like you two have a rocky history.” The regular with glasses that sat with Kristina in Victoria’s office before stated. “Love hate relationship I see.” He grinned as he surveyed the room that they were in.

“Shut up dipshit and fuck you for listening in on my convo.” Kristina angrily shouted back as the regular looked up at her and slightly frowned.

“The name isn’t dipshit, it’s Peter and I think you should focus more on the task at hand, then a girl that doesn’t necessarily want you. It’s bad for your health you know.” Peter smirked as he got on a computer himself and began to type at a fast pace.

“I think you better mind your manners short shit…I don’t have a problem with crushing you.” Kristina shot back, but Peter remained unfazed by the giantess’s threats.

“You won’t be doing anything, so long as Victoria is in charge. Not only that but you’d do well to remember that Emma is only a call away and all she needs is an order from Victoria and it’s lights out for you.” Peter stated as he continued to type on the keyboard in front of him.

Kristina huffed at the regular’s comment as she looked around the room trying to find something that will change the subject as she remembered Emma’s strong grip around her wrist. “So where the hell are we anyway?” She asked crossing her arms.

“An old government facility that wasn’t completely emptied out before that naïve fool Ryan was in charge.” Peter answered simply.

“Ryan? You mean that freakishly tall giant that was running the community or something?” Kristina asked him as Peter merely nodded his head.

“The freakishly tall giant as you call it, is…Well was a Mega. “ Peter corrected her.

“A mega?” Kristina repeated.

“You must have been in the dark or just not really paying attention to your surroundings.” Peter answered back. “Ryan was America’s classified Mega, who was the administrator of this community, not to mention there are others in charge of the other countries communities, such as Russia, China, etc.” He explained to her.

“So…What exactly happened to him then?” Kristina asked him as she looked down at the regular typing on the computer.

“Hmph, it’s quite simple really. That monstrous dog was finally put down by the same people Victoria is trying to get ahold of.” Peter told her as he pressed a button the keyboard and a wide screen project showed on the wall in front of them.

The picture showed a Jaden and Alex in two separate photos as Peter leaned back in his chair and continued to explain to Kristina the situation at hand. “Victoria for some reason feels as though that this girl named Alex might be a big threat since she took out Ryan. So she’s hoping to recruit her into this little club of ours to help us take over this dumb.” He stated as Kristina looked at the photos on the wide screen.

“Then who’s the regular in that other picture?” She pointed out.

Peter smiled as he placed his hands behind the back of his head. “That little guy right there is actually a half mega.” He told her.

“Anddd that is?” she responded.

Peter sighed in annoyance. “You don’t know anything do you?” He asked her.

Kristina slightly glared down at him as she kept her arms crossed over her chest. “Well excuse me for being ignorant to the situation.” Kristina barked as Peter just shrugged his shoulders in response.

“A half mega as we call it is simply him having the abilities or rather in his case the durability of an actual mega, but not the physical strength of one.” Peter explained to her.

“So what? He’s hard to kill or something?” She replied.

“Like a school of roaches.” Peter answered. “The government holds a lot of secrets Kristina, especially dealing with the mega sized ant and the actual mega that was killed.” Peter continued on as the giantess looked down at him while he worked. “Even more so, that Victoria actually dug in and found something interesting.” He stated as he searched the files on the computer.

Kristina turned her head away from the regular as she slowly walked around the room, taking in the old room full of equipment that looks like it hasn’t been touched. The dust accumulated in the room over the months that’s it’s been here, but for some odd reason the computers and technology seemed to be updated.

“You know something, I don’t really understand what that small witch is trying to accomplish here.” Kristina stated still looking around the room.

“Better watch your tongue.” Peter quickly stated. “Victoria as eyes and ears everywhere.” He continued on.

“I wouldn’t doubt it, but what is it that she wants and what’s this little group were in anyway. It’s hardly what you guys said it would be.” Kristina stopped, bringing her head down back towards the regular below her.

Peter couldn’t help but laugh at her statement. “Hardly what we said it would be huh? How do you figure that?” He asked her as Kristina looked around for a second before she began to answer.

“Well for one, I was told that you had definitely had more members, but what I saw was a Crazy bitch, A Rebecca, you and regular trying to run everything. Not quite what I had in mind.” She finished as Peter closed his eyes, leaning back in the chair looking up at the tall giantess.

“Let me reassure you then.” He began. “We have members all over the community involved in our cause. You’d actually be surprised how many giantess and regulars can cooperate with each other if you give them a common goal to work towards.” He explained as he turned his attention back towards his work. “Victoria on the other hand, well let’s just say if you want to know any of her real secrets you would have to ask her for yourself. All I know is that she wants to take this community and practically use it to run the others around the globe.” Peter finished.

“So what’s up with the revolutionary talk then?” Kristina asked him.

“I’m really going to need you to start paying attention.” Peter responded to her, but he felt the tip of a Nike shoe knock him over as Kristina look down towards him, hovering her foot in the air. She glared at him slightly as her shoe clad Nike foot moved towards him causing Peter to slightly sweat as Kristina’s foot stopped moving.

“You got one more time to insult me on the side and I’m crushing you, got it? I’m already in a bad mood because my stupid bitch of an ex is being stubborn as fuck. Don’t make me take it out on you.” She threatened as Peter looked up at the bottom of her shoe and let out a slight chuckle as he stood up, dusting himself off.

“Just like Rebecca said. You are a feisty one.” Peter adjusted his glasses on his face and looked up at Kristina as she moved her foot back towards the ground. “The “revolutionary” speech as you call it is to put everyone at ease for now while we work in the dark.” He went back towards the computer. “We try to keep things quiet and let people go on about their lives, while we….” Peter glanced up at her for a second. “Make sure we acquire all the necessities that we need to pull Victoria’s goal off. “Peter pressed a few more buttons on the computer, finally ending whatever he was doing by pressing enter. “Found it.” A smirk appearing on his face.

“Found what?” Kristina looked down at him with interest.

Peter smirked back up at her. “The thing that’s going to change this community…No…This world forever.” Peter stated as he and Kristina locked eyes with each other.

-Alex’s Apartment-

Alex and Jaden were struck in fear as they gazed at the picture on Alex’s phone. The blood stain was there, splattered across the cement of the photo as Jaden slowly lifted his head up to look at Alex’s terrified face.

“Alex….That….That can’t be Ryan right?” Jaden asked her as he took a step back from the giantess looming over him. “I thought you said you didn’t….”

“I didn’t!” Alex screamed as Jaden’s eyes shot open at the loud yell forced from Alex’s mouth as she turned the phone back around for her to look at the picture herself. “I swear! I don’t know what the fuck this is or what happened to him after I left.” She shivered as she continued to eye the picture that was sent to her.

“I know I roughed him up a bit, but I didn’t….” She continued to shake as Jaden looked up at her unable to speak. “I mean, I had the chance to and yea he would have deserved every bit of it, but I didn’t kill him. I promise I didn’t.” Alex sniffed as Jaden continued to look up at the giantess girl for a moment.

He took a deep breath. “Ok. Look calm down we can figure this out alright. Just tell me what happened the last time you were with Ryan.” Jaden told her as Alex continued to sniff a bit. “Come on Alex, don’t break down on me ok just tell me what happened.”

Alex, still shaking, gazed down at the mega sized regular in front of her and nodded her head at his request. “I….Well….I….I took away…I hurt him ok….But that’s it, I didn’t paint the ground with his insides or anything.” She stammered. “I was just angry and I finally took it out on the right person and now I get this shit sent to my phone!” She bellowed as she dropped the phone on the counter in front of Jaden, who jumped back, barely out of its range.

“Alex!” Jaden called her name as Alex looked back at the regular and noticed that she nearly dropped her phone on him and sighed. “Dammit….My bad, I’m just…Arrghh…This is fucking sick.” She grunted as Jaden sat down looking up at her. “I mean who in the fuck would sit there and text somebody this shit, it’s over. Ryan is done and can’t hurt anybody else obviously, so why send me this shit.” She ranted.

“Well maybe it’s a…”

“Don’t you dare say it’s a joke squirt. And even if it is, it’s a fucked up one.” Alex was about to storm off into her room when Ava’s picture popped up on her screen.

“Ava?” Jaden said as Alex grabbed her phone to answer it. She quickly swiped her finger across the screen and pressed up a button to put Ava on Speaker.

“Hello…” Alex answered angrily.

“What the fuck is this shit!” Ava screamed from the other end of her phone. “Alex did you get this fucking picture?” Ava continued to shout as Alex and Jaden quickly looked at each other for a second before Alex responded.

“Ava, you got it to?” Alex asked.

“Damn right I did.” Ava quickly answered. “I was just about to fall asleep and then I get some creepy shit like this.” She hollered angrily.

“Did the message say the same thing to you Ava?” Jaden asked her.

“Hell yea little guy. It says we know. Know what? Know how much of douchebag Ryan was and how many people got hurt when he was around.” She commented as a small smile appeared on Alex’s face as her best friend ranted on about the picture that was sent to both of them.

“Ava, was it from the same number?” She asked.

“Ummm…Hold on let me check.” Ava responded as ruffed sounds came from the other end of her phone for a moment. “Is it 999-000-9999?”

Jaden and Alex looked at each other again. Their eyes locked instantly as they knew something had to be wrong if the same number texted both Alex and Ava the same picture.

“Yea that’s it the same number.” Alex finally spoke. “Whoever this is must have been close to Ryan or something.” She concluded as Jaden nodded his head, crossing his arms as he thought about the situation or a minute.

“Yea, I bet there like his little hand me down military forces again or something.” Ava snorted as she deleted the picture from her phone. “Sending me this creepy shit at night, I swear people are sick, even in this hellhole that we’re stuck in.” She finished.

Alex took a deep breath as she looked down at Jaden as she spoke. “Tell me about it as if things aren’t bad enough already that we’re practically cut off from the entire world.” She stated slightly annoyed.

“You know…” Jaden spoke up.” Do you think that the person that sent the messages are behind the giantess disappearing as well?” He asked the as Alex stood motionless as the question hit her.

Her gigantic form remained frozen as she thought about the observation that the regular sized mega made. “It could be squirt…I mean why not, We did cause a bit of a ruckus bringing everything down and I’m pretty sure whoever was working for Ryan at the time went and told whoever they could about what happened. “She put together.

“Yea, but what about Commander Richards?” Ava jumped in the conversation. “I thought he was going to handle the report and make sure nothing was going to happen to us. Well at the very least leave us alone.” Ava commented as Alex let out another deep sigh in response.

“Maybe something happened while he was trying to make the report.” Jaden suggested.

“I hope not.” Alex replied. “He was kind of the only hope we had of some peace of mind after the whole Ryan incident.” Alex slowly rubbed her head. “I guess not though.”

“Look, it’s getting late. Let’s finish this up tomorrow and if anything weird happens again, call me immediately.” Ava pointed out. “I mean it, no waiting until the last minute to say anything. If you get something else Alex let me know alright. Same with me.” She finished as Alex agreed, along with Jaden.

“Yea.” Alex replied as she deleted the picture form her phone as well. “I’m starting to get a headache. So sleep sounds really good about now.” Alex yawned.

“Same here.” Jaden followed.

“Alright you two, I’ll see you tomorrow. Little guy, I’ll see you after your first class ok.” Ava said through Alex’s phone.

“Yea, yea, yea.” Jaden waved her off playfully as he stretched for a bit.

“Alright then.” Ava smiled. “Night guys.” She added.

“Night.” Both Jaden and Alex replied as both giantesses hung up the phone.

Alex stretched as she looked down at the regular on the counter. “Ready for bed squirt?” She smirked down at him as she lowered her opened palm hand down towards him. “I mean we do have to get up early. “ She added as Jaden walked on to her palm. “That and I’m sure Ava is going to have a lot to talk about tomorrow.” She stretched as Jaden sat in her palm.

She lifted her palm off the counter, lifting the regular with her as she made her way towards her bedroom. She walked in closing the door behind her as the moonlight shined through her giant sized windows.

She took a deep breath and flopped on the bed, the back of her hand landing on top of one of her pillows. “Ugh this is hell already and Ryan isn’t even here.” Alex whined with her face into the pillow.

“Still a pain in the ass huh?” Jaden slightly laughed as Alex grumbled in response.

“Tell me about it.” She lifted her head up from the pillow and turned her gaze towards the mega sized regular. “Well at least I have a big strong mega here to protect me.” She winked at him as Jaden rubbed the back of his nervously.

“I wouldn’t say all that. I mean…What can I do to a Mega, if I can’t do anything to you?” Jaden remarked as Alex smiled down at him.

“There are a lot of things you can do to me. Maybe not to a Mega, but to me.” She teased as she laid her open palm on top of him. “You could skip your class tomorrow and keep me occupied you know. “Alex gently blew on him as Jaden shivered slightly causing her to laugh at his reaction.

“I see you like the idea.” Alex pointed out as he looked up at her.

“How could I not like being forced to endure all the pleasures of the world?” He replied back.

“Good answer.” Alex followed up. “But, for now let’s just get some sleep. Apparently, we got stalkers who know stuff that we already don’t.” Alex sighed as Jaden nodded and got comfortable under hand.

“Yea, I wonder how I’m going to play a part of this whole thing this time. Maybe someone will actually try to dissect me or something.” Jaden spoke out as Alex’s fingers gently curled around in response.

She looked down at the regular under the palm of her hand, lying against her pillow. Her teeth grinded slightly as the memories of what transpired between Ryan flooded her mind. “Don’t talk like that squirt.” She told him as she slowly dragged her hand back towards her, pulling Jaden closer. “The next time someone goes after you like that…They will end up like that picture….And I mean it.” She told him as she to lay her head down on her pillow.

Her eyes didn’t turn away from Jaden’s body as he looked up at her and could see that she was absolutely serious. Fire burned in her words as a small smile appeared on his face as his head nodded at her comment. “Thanks Alex. I was really only joking, but…Thanks.” He finished as Alex returned the nod.

“Don’t joke like that either squirt….Or you’re going to look like that picture to.” She playfully threatened.

Jaden laughed. “Yea I’m sure and you’ll be alone with Ava…With no regular.” He shot back as he got comfortable in her protective grasp. “She’s going to hound you night and day if you do something bad to me.” He smirked at her as Alex’s rolled her eyes.

“Whatever Squirt, let’s get some sleep, it’s already late.” Alex interjected using her index finger to massage the half mega’s chest as she slowly closed her eyes. “Night squirt…Sleep good ok.” She slowly yawned.

“Yea…” Jaden yawned as well. “Night Alex…” He replied as both drifted off into a deep sleep.

-Rebecca Apartment-

Rebecca sighed tiredly as she opened the door to her apartment. Aaron still in her hand, she walked up a staircase that led up to the living room of the giant sized living area. “Guys I’m home.” She announced as she reached the last step, looking over the half made white wall only to see four giantesses and 5 regulars sitting in the living room area.

“It’s about time you got back Rebecca. “ An Asian American giantess spoke. Her light green eyes shined as she eyed Rebecca. She had short hair, but it wasn’t short enough that it couldn’t be tied up in a ponytail, which it was. She wore a White and Red shirt, with Blue jean capris with all white skater shoes. She also had on Red bracelets on each of her wrist with silver earrings in her ear.

“Janice, you know how busy I was today.” Rebecca stated as she walked passed the living room. “It was a long day….And I mean a very long day.” She took another deep breath.

“Sounds like Victoria was up your ass again huh?” A slightly taller giantess spoke up.

“You wouldn’t believe it Ashley.” Rebecca responded tiredly. “I just want to go in my room and lay down.”

Ashley was a light skinned giantess with shoulder length brown hair. Her hazel eyes gazed at Rebecca as she wore a white wife beater with a pair of grey sweat pants. Her white socked feet slowly moved across the grey carpet of the apartment as she got comfortable on the couch.

“You must have asked her for another regular again?” Ashley asked out of curiosity.

Rebecca shook her head. “Not really, I kind of took this one from Emma.” She told them as everyone in the room eyes lit up in shock.

“You took a regular from Emma.” A regular spoke up.

Rebecca eyes darted across the room and landed upon the male regular that stood on the table. “Calm down Trent.” Rebecca sighed. “I know how scary Emma can be, but she won’t do anything unless Victoria gives the word to.” She pointed out.

Trent still looked up at Rebecca in shock. Rebecca looked back down at the college male regular on the table. He wore a similar outfit that mimicked Ashley’s outfit, but his tank top was black. He had short shaggy blond hair. His royal blue eyes jumped from Rebecca to Ashley.

“I said don’t worry about it.” She replied, her aggravation clearly showing as she looked down at Trent. “Honestly, Trent you don’t need to worry about Emma, if anything happens I’ll handle her….Somehow….” She whispered at the end.

“You sure about that?” Janice asked her crossing her arms. “Emma isn’t like the other giantess here, you know.”

“I know….”

“She’s practically a killing machine…You know that right?” Janice reminded her.

Rebecca took a deep breath before sending a slight glare towards her way. “I get it already. Emma is some sick bad ass that nobody wants to deal with, I get it. Jeez!” Rebecca yelled as she walked towards her room. “I’m going to bed; I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” She told them as she closed her door behind her.

She closed her eyes for a second, reflecting back on words that Victoria gave to her before she left. She reopened her eyes, narrowing them slightly as she slowly lifted up her closed hand. She felt Aaron inside her closed fist as she slowly opened it.

Once her hand was fully extended she looked down at the terrified boy that looked up at her. He shivered from fear ever since his altercation with Emma. Even when Rebecca saved him from the giantess monster’s grasp, he still shook. “He must be terrified.” The thought ran through her mind as she watched Aaron slightly crawl back towards the edge of her hand.

It’s sad.” She continued to think. “I actually managed to save someone cute this time….At least for a little while longer.” Her brain continued to process the situation. “Too bad…I’m going to have to kill you when we’re done playing.” A small evil smirk appeared on her face as she began to speak to the scared regular in her hand.

“Hey little guy….” She spoke in a dark sinister voice as she looked down at him. “We’re going to have a lot of fun….And I do mean….A lot. “ She chuckled darkly as Aaron could do nothing, but continue to look up at the tall giantess that held him.

He had heard it all before they left Victoria’s office. He knew what was going to happen to him. No matter how hard he prayed, no matter how hard he would beg, he knew that this would probably be his last night alive.




Chapter End Notes:

 


I did get a comment on my grammar and spelling and stuff like that. I'm going to try to edit while I type, I hope my mistakes didn't bug too many people. I'll give each chapter a little more time before I start posting them. Thanks you guys for still reading and reviewing.