- Text Size +

The crowd continued to stare as their eyes watched the Frankie and Tory as they both continued to stare at each other. Kristina, not wanting to make things worse between her and Frankie, had already left the student center.

Frankie’s eyes continued to glare down at the regular has he caught his breath. “So what was that?” She asked. Her mood clearly indicated that she was irritated as she continued to glare down at him.

Tory looked up at Frankie, catching the tension has her eyes glazed over him. “Um, you came in and stop Kristina from practically choking the life out of me.” Tory answered her followed by a few coughs as he tried to regain his composure.

“That’s not what I meant.” Frankie replied quickly. “Why in the hell were you around her anyway?” She questioned him. She crossed her arms as Tory’s head slowly tilted up to look at her. He leaned back on his arms as her glare darkened a bit. “Well?” She impatiently added.

“Oh I’m alright thanks for asking Frankie.” Tory responded sarcastically as he slowly stood up on the table. “I mean, it’s not like I was just forcibly grabbed by a bitch you hate, no we’re just going to overlook that and get down to the part where this is my fault.” He continued on as Frankie eyes twitched a bit at his sarcastic attitude towards her question.

“So you think this is funny?” She followed up angrily. “I thought I told you to stay away from her.” She argued.

“And I did!” Tory shot back. “It’s not my fault she snuck up on me and brought me here.” He tried to defend himself as Frankie’s eyes narrowed at his answer.’

“How the hell does a giantess sneak up on someone?” She roared as Tory took a step back from her slight outburst. “It’s not like you couldn’t hear the bitch coming. it’s not like you two are exactly the same size here.” She growled as Tory narrowed his eyes at Frankie this time, almost trying to mimic the same glare that she was giving him.

“Oh I’m sorry, it’s not like there are other giantesses walking around.” He responded. “So excuse me if I couldn’t tell what her footsteps sounded like.” Tory retaliated as he glared at her. “Why do you even care if I talk to her anyway? It’s not like you really give to shits about what happens to me anyway.” He blurted out as Frankie eyes shot up at his sudden outburst.

“What…In the bloody hell do you mean by that?” She questioned. “Whenever you are around me I make sure you’re taken care of and nothing happens to you, where do you get off telling me some shit like that?” She gritted her teeth as she darkened her glare.

“Really? Taking care of me? Is that what you call it?” Tory replied quickly.

“Um, last time I checked I wasn’t the one trying to crush the life out of you.” Frankie countered. “Besides if it wasn’t me, you probably would either be paste right now or carried to who the fuck knows where.” She ended as Tory continued to glare at her.

“Hell if it wasn’t for you, we probably wouldn’t even be in this mess right now.” He threw her own words back in her face as Frankie’s hand instantly slammed into the table, causing everyone that watched the argument between the two unfold gasp in shock as they watched as Frankie’s hand literary missed Tory by a few inches.

Tory, on the other hand, fell on his butt due to the impact of Frankie’s hand slamming on the large table in front of her. The force of her palm caused the entire table to shake causing a small quake that knocked Tory off his feet.

“Since when did you decide that you wanted to grow some balls?” Frankie shouted angrily as Tory looked up at Frankie and down at her hand that nearly missed his body. He took a deep breath as he realized that he hadn’t taken any pills since yesterday and that the effect ha d probably wore off a long time ago.

Frankie continued to glare down at Tory as her angry continued to slowly rise. She was breathing hard as she tried to keep her composure, but she was slowly losing her grip on her temper as Troy continued to argue back with her.

“I’ll ask you again Tiny. Why the hell were you and Kristina talking?” She spoke slowly so Tory could hear every word that came out of her mouth.

Tory, still sitting on his hind quarters, looked up at the tall giantess that stood in front of him and gulped before he answered her. He began to sweat as he faced Frankie’s anger for the second time. He knew what the giantess herself was capable of, especially in a general perspective.

“Well?” She asked again, her patience wearing thin as Tory took another long look at the giantess that stood in front of him.

He took a deep breath before he spoke. “I already told you what happened.” He quietly answered. “She snuck up on me and basically brought me in here, you just don’t want to believe that I’m telling the truth.” He answered her timidly as Frankie just stared at him in response. Her facial expression had gone from anger to completely blank, an expression Tory was most afraid of.

She just looked down at him. Her eyes not giving away any sign of what Frankie may be thinking, or what she might have planned for that matter. Tory slightly began to shake as Frankie’s eyes continued to observe him as her expression remained unreadable.

Tory gulped again as he slowly began to back away from the giantess as she continued to look down at him. “You know what?” She spoke. “I don’t even care, let the bitch crush you, it’s your fault if anything happens to you.” She told him as she lifted her hand up from the table. “Go on and run to the bitch, whatever happens to you just happens and you’ll have to live with it.” Frankie dismissed him as Tory looked up at her and slightly gritted his teeth.

He growled at how quick she was to toss him to the side like he wasn’t nothing, something that remembered that Kristina had told him before Frankie showed up. “Really? And I bet you believe that it’s my fault for what you did to me yesterday.” Tory responded on instinct.

Frankie’s eyes quickly fell back on Tory as he stood up on the table. “Of course it is, if you haven’t argued with me than that wouldn’t have….”

“How fucking screwed up is your logic Frankie!” Tory shouted catching Frankie completely off guard with his outburst. “I haven’t done anything to you, but try and help, but what did you do in return?” He glared up at her.

Silence fell between the two for a second as Frankie’s eyes quickly left Tory and darted across the student center. She growled lightly to herself as she saw the eyes of a students and workers looking at them as they argued with each other. Her irritation level rose as she knew that if Tory was to keep going then she would really hear it from someone on campus and that was something she didn’t have time for.

She looked down at him against as she returned the look with strong glare. “Look people are staring let’s go somewhere else and….”

“Since when did that ever bother you?” Tory cut her off. “Why act like you care now?” Tory shouted up at her. “You came in yelling at me and now you want to leave because people are staring? Seriously?” Tory continued his onslaught.

Frankie grunted as she looked down at the regular that scolded her. Never had he yelled at her like this, let alone turn a situation completely against her. She breathe slowly as nervousness crept up inside her as she continued to see eyes from different students find its way to them.

“So let me ask you this Frankie. What happened yesterday? What the hell was that, why the fuck would you even do me like that?” Tory continued to attack her with barrage of questions as he continued to push her against the ropes. “I thought we were supposed to friends, but hell you basically shitted all over that didn’t you?” He blasted her as Frankie’s blank stare returned as she had no choice but to retreat back to that state, due to Tory’s verbal assault.

“You know, sometimes I don’t get you.” Tory continued. “Like, I’m trying to be there to help you out whenever you have a fucking episode and you push me away, it’s like I don’t even matter.” Tory took a step forward, clearly going off nothing but pure adrenaline. “But, you clearly don’t have a problem using me when need you to have a sexual release or something, other than that you’d throw me to the side!” He yelled as he took another step towards Frankie as she leaned back off the table that he was standing on. “You know what, just answer me this Frankie. What the fuck am I to you?” He asked her bluntly as Frankie’s eyes quickly diverted away from him as soon as he finished his question.

Everyone sat in silence as the tension became thick between the two. Tory was holding his ground as Frankie was on the receiving end of a verbal battle against him. Her eyes fell back down on the regular as he continued to glare up at her.

“Well?” Tory crossed his arms as he looked up at her.

Frankie felt backed into a corner as she continued to stare down at the lifeform that was smaller than she was, but yet he was actually yelling at her. The nerve of this regular yelling up at her, a giantess no less, where does he even get off trying to win in an argument against her. Considering their size difference, she should be right regardless if she was wrong, right? It’s just because she’s bigger than he is and no matter what he couldn’t stop her anyway. It’s not like any regular could compare to her strength, or any giantess for that matter. So why was she letting this regular sized human get the best of her, when she could really put all this to a stop.

She took a deep breath as she gazed down at him. “You really want to know, fine.” She began as Tory arched an eyebrow as Frankie continued to speak. “For some reason you believe that we’re friends, when that couldn’t be further from the truth. As a matter of fact, that’s only in your delusional world that you made up in your head.” She responded cold heartedly as Tory’s eyes slightly widen as she continued to answer his question.

“Yes, to me you are something I just get off on, nothing more and nothing less.” She continued on. “I don’t know why you act like you didn’t know this before, because you never complained about it, or maybe it’s because you didn’t really accept your place with me.” She told him as each word that left her mouth was hurtful enough to pierce any hard shell animal that you could find. “Her words alone had now turned the tide in their argument and became completely one sided.

“What happened yesterday was completely your fault.” She added. “You were annoying me and wouldn’t shut up, so I had to take a few extreme measures to make sure you did.” She continued. “Was I wrong? I don’t think so and if I was, who cares, there’s nothing you could do about it anyway.” She ended as Tory’s eyes fell onto the table top in front of him as he let her words sink in.

A few moments passed as Frankie continued to look down at him. Everything that left her mouth was completely on impulse; it didn’t even register to her what she had said until she actually had said it, but she couldn’t take it back now, could she?

Silence fell between the two as Tory stood up slowly and picked up his book bag. He slung it over his right shoulder without looking up at the giantess. “Kristina was right about you.” He simply said as he turned his back towards her.

Frankie’s eyes shot up at his last comment as she watched him walk towards the edge of the table. His head moved from left to right as his locked on to the seat cushion of the other chair in front of him. “Wait, what do you mean she was right about me?” She asked him. “What did she say?” She quickly asked him, her tone completely changed.

Tory didn’t look back at her as he was trying to make sure he could make the jump between the table and seat cushion that was below him. “Don’t worry about it, it’s not like you care anyway.” He stated, but he was quickly jumped back as he saw Frankie’s body appear in front of him, her face mere inches from his body as he took a few steps back from her.

She slightly glared at him. “Whatever she said, she’s lying!” She quickly shouted, now trying to defend herself. “She wasn’t right about anything! She just says shit to get in peoples head and turn them against each other. Why are you even listening to her to begin with?” Frankie asked him as she continued to look at him as Tory glared at her in return.

“You don’t even know what she said, but hell you pretty much proved her right.” Tory responded to her question. “Everything you said earlier is practically how she said you’d act so thanks for that.” He ended as he went back to eying the seat cushion. He was getting ready to leap down into the Black seat cushion before him, until his target was covered completely as Frankie sat down in it, causing him to look at her.

“You do realize that was my way down right?” He nonchalantly spoke as Frankie placed her elbows on the table as she sat in front of him.

She took a deep breath before she spoke.” Look, I don’t know what she actually told you, but believe me she’s lying ok.” She stated as she looked down at Tory. “Believe me Tiny, she’s an evil bitch that will try to plant shit into your head. It’s not true ok; whatever she said about me is not true.” She fought as Tory continued to listen to her, but decided to quickly speak.

“You just practically told you, I’m just a sex toy to you…Nothing more, remember?” He replied as Frankie couldn’t help but sigh at his comeback. Not to mention, you said that no matter what, you’re always right even if you’re wrong.” He added as Frankie eyes tore away from him as he hit her with the truth.

She sighed again as the truths sunk in. “Ok, yea you’re right, but I was just…” Frankie looked around and saw that everyone was still staring at them. “Can we take this somewhere else; I’m honestly tired of people listening in.” She suggested as she slowly opened her palm and laid her hand on the table, allowing Tory to hop on to it.

A slight heart ached occurred inside of Frankie’s chest when she saw that Tory didn’t accept her invitation with no hesitation like he always would. It was as if he was cautious on whether to trust her not, she couldn’t really blame him though.

Tory continued to look at her hand and then slowly lifted his head up towards her, making eye contact with the dirty blond haired giantess. Her bluish green eyes locked on to his light brown ones as he took a deep breath and slowly stepped up on to her hand.

Frankie let a small smile creep across her face as she slowly stood up, lifting her hand off the table. Tory sat down on her palm as he was lifted into the air. The two made their way towards the exit as the students in the center continued to give them weird looks, until they finally left.

Frankie’s foot falls were careful as her white sneaker clad shoes landed on the reinforced pavement. The sun hovered over the sky as students began to pour on to the campus. Frankie carefully watched where her foot landed as she spotted a large giant water fountain, which was mostly vacant considering everyone was rushing off to class.

Her eyes quickly glanced around the area and saw that they were free to talk there as she made her way towards the fountain.

Tory continued sitting in her palm as he saw where they were heading. “Water fountain huh? Nice.” He broke the silence between the two.

“I know how you like to sit by water, so I figured this would be the best place to talk.” Frankie said as she moved a few strands of her out of her face. She eyed her location before she sat down on the concrete structure as the water sprouted up behind her. She raised her hand towards her right shoulder as Tory understood her gesture and quickly hopped on to it.

The two sat in silence for a moment as they both tried to figure out what to say. Frankie wouldn’t even glance in Tory’s direction as Tory stole a few himself.

“Sooooo.” Frankie started off this taking the lead in breaking the silence. “Yeah, things got….Yeah.” She stuttered as Tory looked up at her and shook his head slightly at her attempt.

He took a deep breath and turned his head towards the view of the campus as he watched as people continued to show up. “Are you really mad at me?” He asked her bluntly as Frankie mimicked the same action as he did and looked towards the view of the university buildings in front of them. “I mean, I know you said not to talk to her, but you do know that I didn’t actually run looking for her right?” He added as Frankie just nodded her head in response.

She shook her head at his question. “No, I mean...” Frankie continued to look away from him. “I know you didn’t go look for her. I know you’re not that stupid.” She added as Tory gave her a slight glare in return. “But I was never mad at you; it’s mostly her. The Fucktard just makes my blood boil.” She finished as Tory looked at her for a moment.

He sighed as he leaned back on her shoulder. “You shouldn’t let her get to you though.” Tory responded.

“I know and I don’t well for the most part, the only time I really get angry is when she involves you, other than that, I don’t give two fucks about what she says.” Frankie admitted.

Tory glanced at her again. “Why when it concerns me any other time you would have been ready to put someone in their place, what makes her so special?” He asked her as Frankie began to fiddle with her hands as she answered his question.

“You’re my regular tiny, like it or not.” She started off. “And I know how Kristina is with regulars. That bitch is crazy and I’m trying to keep you alive by keeping you away from her. So when I found you with her…Well it pissed me off.” Frankie ended.

The sounds of laughter mixed with conversation filled the air as the two continued to talk. “Funny, she practically said the same thing about you.” Tory told her as Frankie stopped playing with her hands and slightly glanced at the regular on her shoulder.

“I wouldn’t doubt it.” She replied. “I’m pretty sure the bitch told you a bunch of shit about me, just to scare you off.” She said in return.

“Yep, she practically did.” Tory added. “She was pretty straightforward with it actually. Telling me that you would basically kill me when you got bored of me and that you aren’t really good at keeping regulars long and some other stuff about taking me away, so I wouldn’t have to go through all that with you. Which reminds me, you never told me that you had other regulars.” Tory said as he sat up on her shoulder and looked at her. “I thought that I was your only one.”

Frankie gave him another side glance as her eyes diverted to the sky before she brought them back down on the scenery in front of her.

“Well she’s right about that…I don’t really stay friends with regulars for too long.” Frankie admitted as Tory sat on her shoulder looking at her. “It’s not what you think though. It’s not because I did something to them, or they just got up and walked away.” Frankie let out a small laugh. “Hell, I rather they did just get up and leave when they wanted to, but that’s not what happened.” Her laugh was cut short as her facial expression grew serious.

“So what happened to them?” Tory asked.

Frankie didn’t respond instantly, as if she was thinking on what to say and what information to actually leave out. “Frankie…” Tory called her name as her bluish green eyes moved towards him, but then reclined back to their previous position.

“Listen tiny, I don’t keep regulars long because Kristina kills them all.” Frankie replied bluntly as Tory looked up at her, his mouth dropping at her sudden answer. “Every single regular that I practically came in contact with she has taken away from me, all because she was jealous bitch that thought that I belonged to her.”

“It’s actually really funny when you think about it. We were actually together before we became giantess and everything was fine at first, but it didn’t take long for shit to start changing.” Frankie continued on.

“What do you mean?” Tory asked her.

Frankie took a deep breath. “What I mean is the bitch got vicious and crazier.” She answered.

“As if your one to talk.” Tory snickered as Frankie quickly moved her shoulder to throw him off balance and force him to grab her shirt to keep himself from falling.

“You want to add anything else, or can I keep telling my story.” She playfully glared at him as Tory shook his head in response. “Thank you.” She smirked, before wiping it off her face as she continued. “When we were regulars we had a regular relationship, it was mostly one sided though considering this bitch had some serious issues to begin with. No matter who I talked to she got angry about it, hell, I couldn’t go out with someone other than her without her throwing a fit. It was kind of sad actually.” Frankie shook her head at her past memory.

“So what happened then?” Tory cut in as he climbed back up to her shoulder. “After you turned into giantess, I mean.”

“Well shit got ugly is what happened. To make it simple, my friends started to disappear one by one and I didn’t know why until I came home one day and saw that she was in my living room, smiling at me with that stupid face of hers.”

“Home?” Tory repeated. “Wait so, when you both got turned into giantess you didn’t come straight here?” He questioned here.

Frankie shook her head. “No, it took a year and some months for that happen, considering we were probably the first or second group of girls to get transformed, so what happened was that we stayed at this large facility that they built for us for the time being.” Frankie answered. “The problem with what happened with Kristina was that I had family over that day and I had stepped out for a few minutes to go pick up a few things.” Frankie spoke as her voice darkened as she recalled the events of that tragic day.

“That fucking bitch was smiling when I came back and I didn’t know why. She looked like she did something, but I couldn’t tell what it was until I started to realize that I didn’t see my mom or sisters anywhere.”

Tory gave her a confused look as Frankie continued her story. Her fist began to ball up as she continued to replay the entire thing in her head as she talked. “The kitchen smelled like she had been cooking, but I thought that was impossible because we really didn’t have anything at the time to cook, so it didn’t hit me when I saw her chewing on something.” She mouthed as her eyes narrowed and her fist clenched tightly.

“I walked into the kitchen and asked where everyone was and this psychotic fuck had the nerve to tell me to look down and when I did I saw two of my sisters….Fried.” She said as anger continued to build up in her again. “She fucking fried them all and she had the nerve to sit on my couch and tell me that the first two she ate whole and that my mom was in her mouth. That bitch was chewing on my mom right in front of me, with that fucking sick smile on her face.” Frankie practically yelled as Tory mouth had completely dropped long before she got to the horrifying part.

“I stood there and watched her for a moment. She was already chewing on her when I walked in, but she fried them all beforehand and had already swallowed two of them.” Frankie sighed as she finally unclenched her fists and took a deep breath. “I snapped after that and tried to kill her…” She breathed as Tory remained silent. “The facility was completely destroyed along with large of amount of regulars. I wanted that bitch dead, so I really didn’t care.” Frankie admitted as she continued to explain her story.

“Bodies where everywhere and all that bitch could do was laugh and tell me that it was my fault because I wasn’t showing her any attention.” Frankie let out as she took another deep breath as she tried to calm herself down. “I hate that fucked up ungrateful retarted fuck.” Frankie finished as she continued to breathe slowly as she slowly glanced at Tory on her shoulder.

“This is why I don’t want you going near her; I don’t need to find your remains on the fucking pavement somewhere because you didn’t want to listen.” She told him as Tory continued to sit on her shoulder in silence.

“Wow….Just…I don’t even know what to say to that.” He replied. “That’s actually….Wow.” Tory couldn’t find the right words as he was shocked by the information that he was just given. “It’s actually amazing that you haven’t lost it again.” He spoke as Frankie slightly turned her head towards him.

“You’ve seen her a couple of times and you didn’t unleash on her, how come? I know I would have.” Tory asked her as Frankie sighed as she tilted back a bit and used her hands to hold her up.

“Because.” She answered slowly. “If I did go after her right now, too many people will get hurt and I’m crazy, just not to the point where other people lives have to be wasted for my issues.” She stated. “I did that once already and…Well….Let’s just say that it wasn’t pretty.” She concluded.

Frankie eyes landed back on her regular, who didn’t bother meeting her stare. “That’s crazy…” He spoke as Frankie nodded her head in agreement. “I mean damn, I know there’s some pretty fucked up giantess here, but…Damn.” He ended as he felt Frankie’s index finger lightly push him over to get his attention.

“Hey!” He shouted up at her as he fell over.

Frankie gave him a small smirk. “Don’t get me wrong Tiny, I’m pretty fucked up in the head to, if I ever get the chance I’ll show Kristina how fucked up I really am.” Frankie finished as Tory sat up on her shoulder.

“Well at least it’s not like you’re going around stomping the city or something stupid like that.” He rested his head in the palm of his hand as he lazily looked up at the tall giantess, who till wore a smirk on her face.

“Nah, I’m not that mean…Maybe…I don’t know…You think I should?” She asked him playfully.

“NO!” Tory quickly shouted to her. “No stomping anybody! That’s just cruel and wrong!” He continued to scream up at her as Frankie playfully thought about his comment.

“Soo that does include you right?” She questioned his words.

“Huh? Well….Umm…That’s not….Well….I fucking hate you.” He replied defeated as Frankie laughed at him.

“Good.” She continued to giggle. “I swear you make this too easy.” She finished as Tory crossed his arms and turned away from her angrily.

“That’s because I’m not trying.” He replied as he felt Frankie’s finger on his back, slightly nudging him.

“Well then maybe you should. At least give me a challenge sometime.” She playfully poked him again before she leaned back on her hands again. “Hey…You still have that test later on right?” She asked him, her eyes not making contact as she turned her head away from him again.

“Yea?” Tory titled his head to the side, confused at the sudden question Frankie asked him. “Why? I probably won’t even go. I’m going to fail it anyway.” He slumped down and pouted as he thought about the test he had to take later on that day.

“No you won’t.” Frankie muttered as she reached her left hand into her pocket and pulled out a small stack of papers from it. Tory gave her a confused look as she handed it to him, pinching it between her fingers as Tory retrieved it from her grasp.

“What’s this?” He asked as he began flipping through the small stack of papers. They appeared to be set amount of questions on each page with multiple choice answers to them. What stuck out to Tory was that each question had an answer circled to it, all the way to the end. “Frankie…Um.”

“It’s the test that you’re going to take later.” Frankie looked down at him. “I asked around and a few regulars said that your professor tends to reuse the same test every year, so this was hell to get it….So you better be glad.” She turned her head away from him as Tory tilted his to the side.

He thought about her actions for a few moments and then a smirk appeared on his face as he looked up at the tall giantess kept her eyes away from him. “Is this your way of apologizing for yesterday?” He asked her as Frankie slightly glared at him.

“No…I didn’t say that….That’s just me… Helping you out, that’s all.” She defended herself as Tory continued to smirk at her as he crossed his arms.

“Really? Because I’m pretty sure you had to jump through a couple of loops to get this and you normally don’t care when I have something important going on, why the sudden change?” He asked her as Frankie gritted her teeth and turned her head away again.

“Just be happy I did something for you….Don’t overthink things though, I’m not apologizing for anything.” She stated as Tory could only nod his head, faking his understanding in her statement.

“I see, so basically what you’re trying to say is that you’re sorry for what happened yesterday, but you just don’t know how to, so you went and did something for me in my moment of educational crisis.” He snickered a bit as Frankie kept her head turned.

“I said I’m not apologizing, I just don’t want to see you sad and depressed because you failed a fucking test.” She argued back.

“Are you sure…Looks like an apology to me.” He mocked her.

“I said I’m not apologizing!” She shouted.

Tory thought about it for a second. “Hmm…Nah it looks like an apology, at least a start.” He laughed as Frankie gritted her teeth at the regular on her shoulder.

“Knock it off!” She screamed as Tory fell off her shoulder, clenching on to the back of her shirt as she quickly got up and began to walk away.

“Aww come on Frankie don’t be like that!” He shouted as he tried to tighten his grip on her shirt. “I was just joking!” He continued as Frankie continued to make her way off campus. “FRANKIE!” He continued to shout up at her.

“No you can ride like that until I feel like setting you down.” She informed him as her steps indicated that she meant every word she said.

“Geez.” Tory sighed. “How come whenever I make fun of you, you have to take it one step further?” He grunted as he finally climbed back up on to her shoulder.

“Because….I can, and that’s all that matters.” She smirked back at him as she left the university,

“You do realize I have to come back later right?” He reminded her.

She gave him a slightly irritated look. “So.” She responded going back to her usual attitude.

“So that means you’re going to bring me back right?” He asked her with a cheery smile, which caused Frankie to stop walking completely, as she reached for the regular sitting on her shoulder with her right hand.

Her fingers laced around him gently as she picked him up off her shoulder and sat him down on the concrete. “Nope, I’m going home and going to sleep. Later” She smirked at him as she stepped over him, leaving him off campus grounds, a few blocks away from his dorm room.

“….Bitch….” He muttered under his breath playfully as he realized that she intended to make him walk back on his own.

Chapter End Notes:


First off, I would like to say that I have broken chapter 12 into like 2 or 3 parts. The reason for this, is so that everyone can get the feel of the characters a bit more. I know I said that Alex, Ava and Jaden would be up next, but I couldn't pass up leaving everyone hanging with Frankie's part. So I apologize for misleading anyone. Jaden and the gang will appear in the next chapter though, I promise for all you Alex and Ava fans out there.

 

P.S. I want to thank everyone for reading and reviewing or just reading in general. That lets me know that you're still sticking with this story and can't wait until the next chapter comes out. I just want to say to everyone that I appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that I'm still trying to get better at writing. Punctuation really isn't my strong point, but I'm definitly trying to get better.