- Text Size +

“So that’s what happened huh? Alex stated, lying back on a giant hill, watching giantesses and regulars partake in various activities in her gym class.

“Yea, it was like out of nowhere.” Jaden replied. “She…I don’t know, she just completely lost it and started belittling Ava for no reason.” He finished as he sat on his giant roommates shoulder, taking in the scenery as well.

“Is the AGA really that bad?” Jaden turned his head towards Alex, who simply just shrugged her shoulders uncaringly.

“Bad isn’t the right word I’d use squirt.” Alex answered him. “You see, the AGA has been around long before you got here, but was quiet because Ryan was running things so to speak.” Alex informed as she slowly sat up on the grassy hill she was lying on. “When they tried to voice their opinions, Ryan would just end them and be done with it, but now that he’s gone apparently, they are starting to crawl out whatever little hole they were hiding in.” She sighed as she turned her heads towards the regular on her shoulder.

“It’s just like back at home. Racism in its finest, I guess or in this case…Sizism.” The gentle breeze brushed up against the two as the sweet smell of nature enveloped the air around them. “Sometimes you just have to find someone that’s open minded like you and realize that size is a dumb issue to boil over.” Alex ended as Jaden nodded his head in agreement.

“Yea, you would think that people would learn, but I guess they like repeating history or something.” Jaden added as he thought about the situation Ava was in. “You know….Ava was going to crush her.” He mumbled slowly as he slightly lifted his head upward to catch Alex’s face in his view. “She…She had her foot literally dangling above her and everything.” He admitted as Alex looked at him and gave him a small smile.

“Ava did that?” Alex lay back down on the grass. “Sounds like that regular really pissed her off.” She giggled.

“Yea, but Ava….” She cut Jaden off.

“She wasn’t going to hurt her.” Alex told him assuring him from what could have been the worst. “Ava doesn’t like to act before she thinks. She probably already had it in her mind that she was just going to scare the girl and drop her foot like a few inches in front her, just to shut her up.” Alex told him, but Jaden still had a worried look on his face.

“Still though, that could have still been a huge problem. What if she actually stepped on her?” Jaden asked her as Alex turned her head slightly towards him, glancing down at his regular form.

Bringing her hand to her chin, she pondered his statement. “I mean I get it. Ava was basically standing up for herself; literally, but what if Charlotte made a wrong move and Ava brought her foot down on her or something? What would have happened to Ava, if that happened?” Jaden blasted Alex with a bunch of questions as Alex returned his barrage of questions with a stare.

“You worry too much squirt.” Alex said after taking a deep breath, stretching in the process. “Ava’s a smart girl, she wouldn’t do anything that would get her into serious trouble, well not if she has anything to say about it.” Alex stated as she cocked her head to the side. “But me on the other hand…” She winked as Jaden looked up with a slightly concerned and worried look.

“I would just probably just walk away, although putting one of those “Holier than thou.” Bastards in their place doesn’t seem like a bad idea either.” Alex pondered on the thought as Jaden let loose a relieved sigh, causing Alex to turn her look towards him. “What? You thought I was going to say that I would squish them didn’t you?” She asked him as he glanced back at her.

“I wouldn’t doubt it Alex, you’re not the one that I would say has patience.” Jaden replied back as Alex gave him a playful glare. “Not even a little bit…” He added as Alex quickly turned her head away from him like an angry child.

“I’ll have you know short stuff, that I have a ton a patience.” She grunted, turning her head back to him. “Besides, the only regular I have any plans on squishing is you.” She smirked at him as Jaden rolled her eyes at her.

“That’s if Ava, can keep her hands off you that is.” Alex added as she returned her gaze towards the gigantic field in front of them.

Silence fell as the sound of laughter and low thuds from the giantess foot falls took over. Alex and Jaden sat there, both of their minds wrapped around the set of events that took place, ever since Ryan had gotten involved in their lives.

“Hey Squirt…” Alex spoke up, breaking the silence between the two. “There’s something I really want to talk to you about.” Her voice smooth and solemn as Jaden turned his head towards to see the side of her face.

He paused before he spoke. “Ooook.” He answered back, confused at the sudden change in pace. “What’s up?” He asked.

Silence fell between the two again for a few seconds before Alex took a deep breath and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. “I just wanted to say…Well I never really got to apologize for everything. I mean for the whole Ryan situation. How I treated you when you first got here, me dumping you on Ava and…” Jaden cut her off.

“Alex…” Jaden called out to her.

“Hold on let me finish.” Alex retaliated. “It’s just so much that I got you involved in that you shouldn’t of have to deal with it. I was a terrible roommate, not to mention a horrible person to you.” Alex gritted her teeth a bit as her mind flashback to the horrible things that she’s done since Jaden had came into the picture.

“It wasn’t fair to you by any means and I know I apologize for almost…Well…You know.” She turned her head away from him again. “I was just really in a dark place that time…And I don’t want you to ever think that I would go back to that…I mean, I….I don’t know. I just hard to accept what I did and…I honestly don’t know how I could even begin to make shit up to you.” She breathed hard as she let her words flow out of her mouth as Jaden continued to look up at her in silence.

“I just…You know….I really want you to know that I’m sorry for a being a big bitch before. Like I said, I know I apologized before, but this one is well…I feel is more appropriate.” She finished as she closed her eyes for a moment, nervous of the regular sized mega’s reaction.

The feeling was starting to get to Alex as the anxiety of Jaden’s reaction begin to settle in her mind. She knew that he had already forgiven her, but she wasn’t fully accepting of that.

A few agonizing seconds passed by as Alex slowly glanced over to the regular sitting on her shoulder, giggling at her.

She sent a glare is way. “I don’t recall saying anything funny squirt.” She stated as Jaden regain control over his slight laughter and looked up at her.

“Alex. Seriously, what are you apologizing for?” He asked her, catching the giantess off guard for a few seconds. “I told you already, we’re cool. I mean that was then, this is now and besides if it wasn’t for you and Ava, I would be dead right now. Rather it be from you, then Ryan to be honest with you.” Jaden assured her as he looked at the scene develop in front of them as well.

“You know I will admit though, you had me scared shitless when we first met. I really didn’t know what I was going to do when it came to you.” He looked back up at her. “You really had me on edge; I really thought you didn’t want me around.” He told her as Alex took exhaled lightly as she felt a cool breeze run through her.

“Yea, like I said, I was in a dark place; So many things were going on at the time, I didn’t know what to do, It was Ryan, this whole giantess thing, then you came along and I practically had to watch where I stepped in my own house…” She paused and gave Jaden a side glance. “Well, not anymore lol. Now I just have to watch how hard I step.” She laughed lightly.

“Funny…” Jaden crossed his arms, looking up at her as she smiled down at him. “Well, if you did can you at least warn me or something before you do?” Jaden asked her.

Giggling again, she slowly picked him up in her palm and sat him on her chest. “You wouldn’t need one squirt. Besides, I promise you’ll like it, plus anything else I have in mind.” A smirk formed across her lips. “I mean, we do live together…Technically, at least for now.” She kept her eyes locked on him. “Unless, you want to leave me all by myself, you wouldn’t want to leave me alone now would you?” She teased him as she carefully wrapped her fingers around and gently brought him up to her face.

Slowly bringing him to her lips sticking out her tongue as she gently licked him with the tip teasing him a bit. “If you do, then you wouldn’t get to feel what this is like again, plus I….”

“Well, Well, Well, look at this….Isn’t this a touching scene.” A female voice came from behind Alex, causing her smirk to quickly disappear as she slowly turned her head towards the source of the interruption. “If it isn’t a giantess making out with a regular.” The voice continued on.

“Oh god...” Alex rolled her eyes as Jaden caught a glimpse over her shoulder to see two giantesses making their way towards them.

“It’s just another giantess desperate enough to find a regular to hold her big ass at night. I swear some of these girls should wake up.” The other girl said as they both looked down at Alex as she continued to lie down on the grassland, trying her best to ignore them.

“If it was just me, I would just stomp the shit out of em, it’s not like these little bastards aren’t causing enough problems already.” The girl that spoke was about the same height as Alex. Her brunette hair was tied back in a long pony tail. She wore a typical outfit, consisting of a pair of large light brown UGG boots and a pair of dark blue jeans that hugged her waist. A light Brown shirt complemented her outfit with a dark blue jean jacket covering it.

The girl next to her wore a similar outfit, but her UGG boots were black and her top was Yellow with a graphic design on it in a variety of colors with the same colored jeans on. She didn’t wear a jacket, but she wore a number of silver and gold bracelets on each of her wrist. Her Auburn hair was down and stopped an inch or two passed her neck. “I would do the same thing Mya, the little bugs are just annoying, especially with their little AGA group thing going on.” The second female stated as Mya looked at her.

“Yea, they better watch out if they know what’s good for them. I wouldn’t mind treading on the little fuckers if they ever come my way with that bullshit Anna. “Mya replied as Frankie rolled her eyes at the pointless chatter that was going on behind her.

Jaden looked up at his giantess friend’s face, hoping that she wouldn’t say anything that would start another altercation.

Alex let out an aggravated sigh and slowly sat up. “I mean, come on regulars have it coming nowadays.” Mya continued to rant as she placed one hand on her hip, her eyes locking on to Alex and Jaden that was still enlaced in her fingers. “Hey, don’t you feel the same way?” She asked her. “Don’t you feel like the AGA has gotten out of hand lately?” She continued to question as Alex slowly stood up, shaking her head as she began to walk away from the two giantesses behind her.

“Maybe her little boy toy in her hand is a part of the AGA and that’s why she’s not saying anything.” Anna spoke up, mocking her as Alex continued to leave the two giantesses behind.

“A regular lover, huh; it’s like I said earlier; Giantess like her need to get a grip on reality.” She crossed her arms and gave Alex a smug look as the giantess continued to leave the two trouble makers behind. “All I know is if I catch a regular away from their giant friend is lights outs for em.” She finished as she began to snicker at her comment.

Jaden looked up at Alex as she stopped dead in her tracks. Her grip tightened around Jaden’s waist a bit, but not enough to cause him any pain. “Alex….” Jaden called out to her. He saw her expression change as she tried to leave well enough alone, but the constant taunting was starting to work her over. “Alex come on, just go. There’s already been enough trouble.” He told her as Alex looked down at the regular sized mega in her hand.

“Come on, you know they couldn’t hurt me anyway. So ignore them and let’s just go. Class is almost over anyway, it’s not like we can’t leave right?” Jaden locked eyes with Alex as she took a deep breath and continued walking.

“Stupid bitches….” She mumbled under her breath.

Jaden took a sigh of relief as Alex took his advice. “Don’t worry about them Alex, You have a short temper and we just got out of a problem with that crazy chick a few days ago, we don’t need any other problems, so let’s just go home or something. “He insisted as Alex slowly opened up her hand, allowing Jaden to sit on her palm as they left their gym class behind, including the two giantess that were berating any giantess/regular interaction that they saw.

“So it’s giantess to huh?” he looked up at her as Alex footsteps slapped against the reinforced concrete.

“Everybody’s on edge squirt, so yea you’re going to get loud mouth sluts like them every once in a while. Since the whole group of giantesses went missing, the girls here have been treating regulars here like cockroaches. Not just here, but the whole fucking sorry excuse of land that we’re on, everybody’s got their heads up there asses and those who don’t are just trying to stay out of the way.” Alex growled lightly.

Jaden couldn’t come back with a comment on his own as he experienced the truth of Alex’s words the entire day. Since the incident, the line between giantesses and regulars has grown thin. Both sides have begun to despise one another.

He lowered his head, a headache starting to form as Jaden couldn’t help but conjure up in his mind. “It’s going to be a long year.”

Chapter End Notes:


Its been a minute, but I decided to try and get back into this. Life has been a rollercoaster lately as Im sure you guys/girls (If any) will understand. This chapter is more a filler than anything to continue from where I left off. So just bare with me for a bit while I get back into the swing of things for this story in particular.