- Text Size +
Jaden’s face froze as he stood in the palm of the seemingly psycho girl’s hand. The look she gave him was something to fear, especially since he felt an icy shiver run down his spine as he stared into the cold eyes of the giantess that held him.

Emma’s sadistic smile still plastered across her face as she stared directly at Jaden.

Watching him stare helplessly back at her only made her enjoy the moment even more as her arm continued to slightly shake from the sheer joy of having him in her hand.

Jaden was at a loss for words as he was completely lost in Emma’s deadly gaze. The silence between them was ominous as Emma’s fingers slowly began to close around Jaden slowly.

The motion was perfectly intentional as the look on her face showed a sick joyful expression at what she had planned to do.

“Hey you!” Alex shouted at her as her hand quickly grabbed Emma’s wrist as she glared at her.

Emma’s finger motion came to halt as she slightly glanced at Alex, unconcerned about her presence.

“That’s our regular.” Ava added in, giving Emma the same glare that Alex gave her. “Will be taking him back now.” She ended as she reached in and practically snatched Jaden out of her hand causing Emma’s eyes to divert towards Ava, who didn’t back down from her gaze.

“What’s your deal anyway? Were you trying to crush him or something?” Ava growled as Emma remained silent as she continued to stare at Ava.

“Well….” Ava pressed. “Answer me bitch! What the fuck is your deal?” She yelled as Emma continued to stare at her until her eyes diverted back towards Alex.

“You should keep a closer eye on your pet.” Emma said coldly, her blank expression unchanged. “Next time he may not be so lucky.” She finished as Alex gritted her teeth at the pale giantess statement.

“The hell do you mean by that?” Alex snapped.

Emma simply remained calm as the two giantess leered at her. “I already said it didn’t I? Next time he may not be so lucky, simple as that.” She responded coldly.

“Is that a fact?” Alex growled as she stepped up towards Emma, clearly displaying a height difference between the two, but failing to faze Emma in the slightest with her towering form. “Let’s just say if there is a next time and you do something to him, then trust me; I’m going to do something to you.” She threatened.

Emma remained unfazed by her threat and slightly glanced at Ava.

“And for the record bitch He’s not a pet, he’s our friend.” Ava retorted.

The two giantess stared at Emma as she looked back up at Alex.

“That’s right a very special friend of ours, so do us a favor and back off.” Alex scowled.

“You’re protecting your pet.” Emma simply replied.

Alex was really starting to get angry as the pale giantess in front of her continued to press her buttons with her uncaring responses.

“We just told you he’s not a fucking pet, what the fuck is wrong with you?” She screamed at her.

“Not your pet, but a friend.” Emma calmly responded as she closed her eyes for a brief moment before letting out a small breath escape her lips. “If I see your friend again, then I’m going to kill him.” She replied; this time malice was in her voice as a smirk appeared across her face.

“Wha….What?” Alex was taken back as Ava jaw nearly dropped at Emma’s words.

“I’m going to crush your friend until he’s nothing but paste in my hands.” She told them as she opened up her palm and held it to her mouth. “Nothing, but…Red….Paste.” She slightly giggled as the crazed look she had once before returned as she stuck her tongue out and gently licked her palm.

Disturbed looks appeared on both of the giantess faces as Ava quickly cupped her left hand over her right, covering Jaden instantly as Alex stepped in front of Ava as Emma smirk sadistically at them both.

“You better protect him.” Emma said as she slowly closed her hand into a fist and slightly tightened it up. “Or….Squish.” She giggled childishly as she turned her back towards them and walked off towards the stadium. “Squish, Squish, Squish, Squish.” She sang to herself as Ava and Alex looked at each other with concern and worry written on their faces as Ava removed her top hand off of Jaden, only to find him hugging on to one of her fingers.

“That….Girl….Is….Crazy.” He shivered fearfully as Ava gently rubbed his back with her right index finger.

“Crazy isn’t the word for it squirt.” Alex said as she turned her head back to look at him. “More like she was dropped on her head one too many times when she was baby.” She turned her head back in the direction Emma went and sighed.

“More like a sick bitch to me.” Ava grumbled as she continue to try and calm Jaden down as she rubbed his back with her finger as she slightly gritted her teeth. “Then she had the nerve to call Jaden a pet!” She brought up. “Like seriously! Who keeps regulars as pets? They’re the only thing actually walking around that still human.” Ava exclaimed out of anger as Alex shook her head and slightly bent down to look at Jaden.

“I know.” Alex replied as she gave Jaden a soft smile. “Not only that, but the look she gave the squirt here, kind of gives me the feeling she’s killed her share of regulars.” Alex expression grew serious as she eyed Jaden for a bit.

“You alright squirt?” She asked him as his breathing began to slow down a bit.

“Yea....Just a little shaken up.” He said as he looked up at the giantess face in front of him, giving her a wide grin. “I’m good, no harm done.” He assured her as Alex smiled down at him.

Placing her hands on her hips she leaned back up to look at her best friend. “We may have to keep an eye on him while since he’s going to school with us.” Alex suggested.

Ava look down at the regular sized mega in her hand. “Yea with psychos like her running around there’s no telling what could happen.” Ava followed up as she looked up at Alex. “Think one of us should be there after each one of his classes end, just to make sure he’s ok?” Ava asked Alex.

“Girls…” Jaden called out, but it was ignored.

“Probably.” Alex thought for a second. “We’ll have to check and see what both our schedules look like again and see which one of us can meet him after his classes are over.” Alex stated.

“Girls…..” Jaden called out again.

Ava nodded her head ignoring the regular sized human being. “I know I can meet up with him after his first class; not to mention we have a class together so I got two classes covered.” Ava responded as Alex nodded.

“GIRLS!” Jaden yelled at the top of his lungs finally gaining the two giantess attention. “You do realize I can walk the campus by myself right? I really don’t need you two checking up on me after all my classes.” He told them as both Alex and Ava gave him questionable but concerned looks.

“Are you kidding me little guy?” Ava protested. “That crazy bitch just tried to squish like you were a ketchup packet; we can’t let something like that happen again.”

“Ava’s right Squirt.” Alex said. “We’re going to have to keep a close eye on you just in case you in run into her again.” Alex added on.

“Hello! Did we all forget that I’m half mega over here?” Jaden waved his hand in the air. “I’ll be fine, remember it’ll take more than that to actually kill me and besides…If Ryan couldn’t kill me, I doubt that she can.” Jaden confidently stated.

“But Ryan wasn’t trying to kill you remember.” Alex said as she lowered her face towards Jaden’s. ‘And it’s not just the killing part I’m worried about squirt; I just don’t want to see you get hurt.” Alex said as she gently blew on him causing him to fall over on his butt in Ava’s palm.

“She’s right little guy.” Ava cut in. “We’re just looking out for you just in case you run into her again.” Ava assured as Jaden looked up at both of them with a serious expression of his own.

“That’s fine and all, really it is and I appreciate it girls I really do.” Jaden began, but the girls caught on quickly.

“But….” Ava let out.

Jaden took a deep breath for a second. “But, I do want to walk around and meet people on my own you know….without you being there every second and minute of my life….That’s kind of smothering you know.” Jaden said as he looked up at both the giantess as they stared back at him for a moment in silence.

Jaden closed his eyes, letting out a deep sigh as he reopened them. “Look, I’m not saying that I don’t want to be seen around you or be around you for that matter; I’m just saying I’ll be fine walking around on my own. I got both your numbers, if something happens and I can’t get myself out of it, then I’ll call you.” He told them as both Ava and Alex looked at each other for a second before returning their looks back to him.

It was Alex’s turn to let out a deep sigh as she extended her hand towards Ava’s, allowing Jaden to walk on to it. “Promise me, you’ll be alright and if something does happen you’re going to call one of us to come get you.” Alex gently raised Jaden up to her face; her eyes showing the concern and worry that she held for him. “I’m not going to go through what we went through with Ryan, so promise me that if something happens, you’ll call one of us.” Alex repeated as Jaden was about to speak, but Ava cut him off with the same look in her eyes.

“We don’t want to find you plastered on the side of the road or splattered behind the school little guy.” She slightly joked, earning a small glare for Alex; but she choose to ignore it. “Even if it’s a bunch of regulars trying to rob you or something; call…Us.” She purposely dragged out the ending of her statement so Jaden would understand their wishes.

Jaden shook his head slowly in defeat; smiling up at them. “Alright you have my word, I’ll call both of you just in case, Alright?”

Alex, satisfied with Jaden’s compliance smiled down at him. “Alright then you better not go back on your word.” She playfully warned as Ava nodded her head in agreement.

“If you think that chick is crazy, you haven’t seen what I’m like yet and trust me I know crazy.” Ava stated as both Jaden along with Alex gave a weird unconvinced look.

“Ava…” Jaden called her name.

“Yes little guy.” She answered with a huge successful smile on her face.

“No offense, but….You’re harmless.” He shot her down as Alex giggled a bit at Ava’s dumbstruck face.

“Yea like seriously, what are you going to do when your giantess and you’re still scared of roaches.” Alex mentioned as Ava’s face completely paled at Alex’s statement.

“Roaches are gross!” Ava shouted back in her defense. “I don’t want those things touching me! They have too many legs and their antennas! God help me.” She shivered as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Jaden couldn’t help but laugh at Ava’s reaction as began to freak out at the thought of roaches being mentioned. “Some big bad giantess you turned out to be.”

Ava’s face scrunched up as she looked down at the regular sized mega in Alex’s palm.

“Yea well….Let’s see how big you talk later on today…Little guy?” She dragged out as a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. “I hope you have that same backbone when I get a hold of you.” She added as Jaden just stared up at her and then looked over at Alex.

“Don’t look at me, you got yourself into this.” She laughed.

“What? You were laughing at her to.” He accused as he pointed at her, but Alex just shrugged her shoulders.

“Yea, but…I’m not a regular” She reminded him as Jaden raised his hand as he was about to say something, but sadly nothing came to mind as he accepted that he lost this round and the girls snickered at his situation as they continued to leave the stadium.

“You better be ready little guy, who knows what I could do to you.” Ava smiled as Jaden looked at her faking his fear as they continued to laugh.

- Meanwhile –

Frankie was pissed as she stormed the school grounds. Her foot falls landed hard as she continued to stomp on the reinforced pavement.

“The nerve of that….” Frankie gritted her teeth in frustration as she balled up her fist. “Her mind raced back to the unpleasant meeting she just had with Kristina and her new friend Emma. “I’m so sick of that…Arrgghhh….” She vented as she failed to feel the movement of the regular in her pocket as she walked.

Tory’s head stuck out of her pocket as he looked up Frankie. He watched as her eyes filled with angry and listened when she talked to herself.

“Dumb bitch…Sometimes I just want to slap that fucking mouth off her face.” She growled as Tory continued to look up at her.

“Ummm….Frankie.” He called out to her, but his voice was toned out as Frankie’s Black flats crashed on the pavement with force as she walked.

“She so fucking pisses me off, every fucking time I see her.” She said to herself, forgetting that Tory was riding along in her pocket.

“Frankie…..” He called her name again, but his calls still went unheard as he gave her an irritated stare before placing both of his hands on the side of his mouth and shouted. “FRANKIE!”

“WHAT!” She yelled as her eyes quickly darted to the regular riding in her pocket.

Tory was silent for a moment, taken back by the anger that Frankie directed towards him. He just looked back into her eyes obviously coming to realization that she was not in the mood.

Frankie grinded her teeth a bit, slowly biting her lower lip as she realized that she just shouted at her regular. They both stared at each other in silence as she tore her eyes away from him and took a deep breath.

“What is it?” She asked calmly as Tory tilted his head a bit as he looked up at her.

“Ummm…Are you alright?” He asked her.

“I’m fine.” She simply answered back as she calmed her steps as she walked. “Just a bit annoyed.” She added as Tory eyebrow rose at Frankie’s response.

“A bit annoyed?” He repeated. “You’re practically stomping the pavement down there and I’m pretty sure the world can hear you shout to the heavens about a dumb bitch or something.” Tory responded smartly as Frankie sent a glare his way causing him to shut up instantly.

“If you don’t want to be a part of that pavement, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.” She threatened half-heartedly.

Tory confused by her actions. “Why the hell are you threatening me, I didn’t do anything to you?” He shouted back at her, but a quick grunt from Frankie told Tory that he better choose his next words carefully.

“So um…Who pissed you off?” He asked her as Frankie answered without even looking at him.

“The dumb bitch….Who else.” She seethed.

“Kristina?” He said making sure they were talking about the same person in question.

“Bingo Tiny.” She answered, her anger dying down a bit.

“What did she do this time? Last time it was just her talking shit just to make you look bad.” Tory replied as Frankie glanced back down at him.

She took a deep breath as she came up to the guy’s dorm. “Don’t worry about it Tiny, but I am about to drop you off.” She told him as she carefully reached into her pocket, retrieving Tory from it.

“Huh? What the…Why?” He looked up at her slightly confused. “I thought I was going over your place today, you got to help me on this computer test I got tomorrow.” He argued as he tried to fight against her grip.

Frankie didn’t have time for his antics, she just wrapped her fingers around him and sat him down on the ground. She gave him a serious look as he looked back up at her.

“You’re not coming over because I don’t want to hurt you…Be happy I’m thinking about your well- being here.” She stated as she placed one hand on her hip. “And don’t even think about coming over on your own….I don’t want to have to tell you what’s going to happen if you do.” She warned as Tory crossed his arms and gave her an irritated glare.

“Fine….Can you at least help me over the phone then.” He grunted as Frankie kept her piercing gaze on him.

She simply shook her head at his request. “I don’t feel like it this time around tiny, looks like you’re just going to have to fail that test tomorrow.” She answered him nonchalantly.

Tory’s eyes shot wide open as his jaw dropped at her statement. “Frankie seriously! You were supposed to help me. I can’t fail another test!” He shouted up at her.

Frankie simply crossed her arms. “You should have studied then.” She told him.

Tory gritted his teeth in response. “I couldn’t study because you kept trying to eat me remember!” He reminded her. “And besides you said you would help me!” He ended.

Frankie didn’t seemed bothered by his shouts. She used her left hand to remove some of the hair out of her face as she continued to look down at him. “I changed my mind.” She responded.

“Well change it back.” He pressed as Frankie slowly knelt down towards him. Using her right index finger, she poked him in the chest, knocking him on his back.

“How about….No.” She said with a smirk as she hovered over his regular form.

Tory yelped from the poke as he sat up and gave her a harmless glare. “I hate it when you cheat.” He whined as Frankie let out a slight giggle.

“And I like it that you’re such a push over….Literary.” She laughed at his tiny form compared to her.

“Not funny….” He said as he stood back up, looking up at her giant face. “Are you seriously not going to help me out on this?” He asked her. “Kristina fucked up your mind that much?” He said as Frankie titled her head at him a bit and sighed.

“Look Tiny, I’ll help you ok, just not right now….Maybe later on tonight or something, but I’m still upset about what that bitch said.” She told him as Tory eyes slightly rose out of curiosity.

“Well….What did she say?” He questioned, but Frankie just shook her head as a response.

“Just do me a favor and stay away from her and I mean far away from her.” She ordered him as Tory’s eyes continue to try to find the real answer from Frankie.

“Why? You’re not telling me anything Frankie.” He fought back.

“That’s the whole point.” Frankie replied as she stood up full height and crossed her arms as she towered over him. “I meant what I said Tiny, don’t go near her….It’s for your own good.” She warned him as Tory still didn’t seem convinced.

“You’re still leaving me in the dark. That’s not helping the situation right now Frankie.” He pushed on.

Frankie’s stare seemed to darken into a serious glare as Tory continued to try to pry the answer out of her. “Oh really, well then let’s see if this will help the situation then.” She stated as she slowly lifted up her right foot and quickly hovered it over Tory’s body.

Tory’s eyes widen as Frankie suddenly pushed her flat against him, pinning him against the ground.

Her entire flat covered Tory’s whole body as she kept it placed on top of him. “Now like I said, stay away from her….Or you’re going to get more than just me stepping on you….Got it Tiny?” She added a bit of incentive as she slowly twisted her foot on top of him, but not with enough pressure to actually hurt him.

Tory could feel the dirt from the ground that Frankie walked on as the bottom of her flat rubbed against his body. Although she was taking complete advantage of their sizes as she was trying to prove her point, he enjoyed it.

He knew that she wouldn’t do anything to seriously hurt him, at least to his knowledge as she continued to wipe her flat clad foot all over him.

After a few minutes her foot stop moving as she just let it rest on top of the regular’s body.

She sighed for a moment as she could feel his struggles through her flat. His tiny struggles brought a smile to her face unbeknownst to him.

She slowly lifted her foot off of Tory and looked down at his glazed eyes as he laid on the ground in front of her. She giggled a bit as she titled her head a bit to get a better look at him.

“You see how nice I can be?” She asked him as he slowly nodded his head. “Good, because I’m serious about what I said. Stay away from Kristina….Just trust me on this ok? I don’t need you getting hurt because you’re too hardheaded.” Frankie ended as Tory sat up and looked at her.

“Don’t make me found out otherwise….Or next time I won’t be so nice.” She ended as she turned on her heel and walked off from the guy’s dorm leaving Tory looking dazed and confused as he watched her walk off.

-In the Stadium Office-

Victoria slumped down in the office chair that was seated behind the computer in a giant sized room as Rebecca and Peter found a place to sit as well.

Victoria let out an exasperated sigh as she kicked her heels off, crossing her legs on top of the desk giving an agitated look as she leaned her head back.

“Ugh oh my god that was nerve wrecking.” She stated. “I can’t believe I had to sit through that whole ordeal out there. Gaining the trust of students is so exhausting.” She whined.

“At least the majority trust my words and won’t even think to give it a second thought.” Rebecca smirked. “We may have a few distrusting students, but I’m sure they are nothing to worry about.” She ended as Victoria lifted her head back up gazing at Rebecca’s giant form that sat in front of her.

“As always, thank you for your help Rebecca…or should I say….Ms. December.” A wide smirk appearing on her face as well as she reached over to her desk, retrieving a glass of wine.

She took a sip of it and placed the glass back on the desk. “You are always reliable unlike these other mindless rodents I have scurrying around this school.” She complimented as Rebecca smiled at her.

“It’s always a pleasure to help you Ms. Victoria, but please call me Rebecca, Ms. December are what my victims call me.” She told her. “Besides…” She looked down at Peter who relaxed back into a chair that he sat in.

“If there is anyone you should thank, it should be Peter. He’s the one that planned the entire thing…From beginning…To end.”

Peter looked up at Rebecca. “It wasn’t difficult; just had to stir up a bit of trouble and cause some damage.” He snickered.

“And damage you caused.” Victoria repeated. “What about the witnesses that we have? You know we can’t afford to have people around who know about this….Little fiasco.” She dragged out as her smirk grew sinister.

Peter mimicked the smirk and looked up at Rebecca. “Don’t worry Ms. Victoria….The little matter has already been taken care of…All we need to do now is to make sure that we don’t have any “Witnesses.” He quoted with his fingers for laughs. “That are willing to talk.” He informed.

“Good…Let’s see to it that we tie up any loose ends, I will not tolerate failure from either of you.” Victoria instructed as she looked back at Rebecca. “How are your girls doing Rebecca? Have they all been informed?” She asked her as Rebecca replied with a simple nod.

“Yes, they have all been informed of their task and duties throughout the rest of the school year, just to make sure to keep everything in order….In fact.” Rebecca stood up and walked towards a large giant sized desk that was set up just for her and opened the dresser drawer.

She opened it up, slipping her giant female hand inside, slowly pulling out a regular dressed in a regular black three-piece suit. The regular looked to be in his 40s as he kicked and screamed for his life in her grip.

Rebecca uncaring dropped the regular on her desk, sitting down in chair afterwards gazing at him as so did Victoria and Peter.

“Why hello…Mr. President.” Rebecca said with a smile as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms. “Sorry you couldn’t be out there to console your students, but you’ll be glad to know that I purposely took care of that for you.” Rebecca told him as he looked up at her scared stiff.

The president eyes darted from left to right as he spotted Victoria sitting at his desk with her feet on top of it. “Victoria what is the meaning of this!” He stammered. “Just what the hell is going on here?” He asked.

Victoria smiled at him as he the look of shock spread like a virus across his face as he turned his head from Rebecca, down towards Peter.

Victoria took another sip of her wine. “Mr. President I’m afraid that you’re services are no longer required here.” She told him as she put her wine glass back on top of his desk. “As a matter of fact I’m here to relieve you of your duties…Effective…Immediately.” She smirked at him as the president gritted his teeth in response.

“You’ve been wondering mindlessly through the dark too long you old shell of a man.” Victoria continued, locking her eyes onto him as he stood upon the top of Rebecca’s desk. “Foolishly running this school with a weak mindset, letting the students of the facility believe that there is still freedom within this society.” She breathed, angered at the thought that the president of the university was putting such nonsense into the students heads.

“What are you talking about?” He shouted down at her. “Giantess and Students should still be treated equally; there is no line that says we can’t all get a long and work together to get through these difficult times that everyone is facing.” He tried to reason.

“Shut your mouth you filthy pig!” Victoria screamed up at him. “There is a line….As a matter of fact it is a fine line of power that separates the giantess from the regulars, the weak from the strong, the wealthy from the poor! You are just too simple minded to see it, which is why you are no longer fit to run this establishment.” Victoria ended as the president teeth continued to grind at her statement.

“What are you talking about? You are trying to say that the regular sized students should live in fear of the giantess, you foolish witch.” He retorted.

“Not only live in fear of the giantess, but respect the sheer power that they have. Not only that, respect the people that also aligns themselves with such powerful allies.” Victoria explained as she slightly tilted her head to the side.

The president understanding her notion turned his head towards Rebecca who had her head sitting in her hand, with her elbow resting on top of her desk.

He took a step back in utter fear as she simply waved at the regular sized president of the university.

“Do you understand now? Former president.” Victoria smirked as the president turned his head back towards Victoria.

“Do you now understand the power that I have as a regular with this giantess alone on my side?” Victoria asked him as he slowly nodded his head. “My dear friend Rebecca, who is also known as Ms. December is one of the most powerful giantess around in this community. I’m sure you’re wondering why that is and how I came in contact with such a gorgeous giantess as my ally.” She spoke as all ears perked up as they listened to Victoria’s story.

As you can see, I knew Rebecca when she was a little girl and taught her things has she evolved into this beautiful creature you see before you today. I taught her how to take power for herself at a fine payment. Now she’s formed a small group of giantess that spread fear across this community where others do nothing but follow her in fear and respect.” Victory licked her lips slightly as she continued to speak.

“And for those that don’t respect that fear …Well….” Victory was interrupted by the door quickly opening as Emma walked in without such of a mannered greeting, but the interruption only brought a wider smile to Victoria’s face.

“You’re about to find out.” Victoria ended as Rebecca looked up at Emma and smiled herself.

“October, I see your back….Where is February? Don’t tell me you walked off without her, she told me that she had some extra regulars to play with it.” Rebecca looked at Emma, who just stared blankly at her.

“Kristina fell behind and will be here shortly.” Emma answered as Rebecca smiled at Emma’s brief report and looked down at the president.

“Well Emma, I thank you for actually making it to my new office today.” Victoria spoke up. “But there’s something I would like you to do for me.” She stated as Emma slightly glanced in Victoria’s direction.

“Anything you want Lady Victoria.” Emma stated.

“Oh so formal, you see what I mean Presi…..Well late president I should say.” Victoria giggled at her own comment as fear struck the president’s heart as his pulse started to speed up at the choice words that Victoria used.

‘Victoria, what are you planning, don’t do anything stupid.” He reasoned, but Victoria ignored his pleas and continued to smirk at Emma.

“Emma….There’s a pest on Rebecca’s desk….Could you exterminate it for me?” Victory asked as Emma’s eyes slightly shot up as she slowly turned her head towards the President of the university.

“Do what you want with him, I don’t care, I just want it out of here.” Victoria’s smirk continued to widen as everybody else did in the room, anxious to see what Emma was about to do.

“Victoria! You can’t be serious!” He yelled as Emma kept her eyes locked onto him.

“Emma….Do it.” Victoria whispered as Emma continued to stare down at the president as he shivered in terror as Emma’s eyes were wide and crazed. A psychotic grin appeared on the giantess face as she slowly reached her hand forward, retrieving the now frantic slightly overweight man in her hand.

The sensation Emma felt was immense as she held the regular in her fist. He flailed, screamed, and shouted for mercy, but Emma wasn’t going to give it to him.

Her devilish smirk showed that she didn’t have any knowledge of what the word even meant, let it alone if it existed.

“Please stop! Whatever your about to do don’t do it! I’m begging you!” He screamed up at her, but that only fueled her drive more. His screams for mercy, excited her, pushing her closer to the edge as she held this frantic human in her hand.

She couldn’t resist the urge anymore as she slowly lifted the screaming regular towards her mouth; slowly opening up the entrance to the endless abyss and the pearly white stones that guarded it.

The president was nearly going insane as he saw that Emma was serious and what she had in mind to succeed in her task.

“Please no! Victoria! Call her off!” He bellowed, but his cries were ignored as Emma’s tongue greeted him with eagerness as she firmly licked up his entire body and pushed between her lips.

Everyone in the room watched as Emma mouth began to move as she slowly made sucking noises, her tongue bullying the president inside her mouth as she moved him from one side to the other, slamming him against her teeth like he was just normal food.

She slammed his body against the roof of her mouth and used her tongue to bring him back down as she continued to suck the rest of the flavor from his skin. The president was soaked to the bone as her tongue continued to dominate him, working him over as he was swished around in her mouth.

Emma was playing with him, but in her mind she was playing with her food. She smirked at the thought of what the president was going through, someone of higher power was locked inside her jaws with no means of escape, begging for his life.

The rush of taking everything way from this one person was invigorating, and she enjoyed every second of it.

As the president’s ability to fight back died down, Emma went in for the kill. She maneuvered the president over towards her Molars, placing him face up to get a perfect view of the giant white walls that were going to show him his stature in life.

He was perfectly aligned looking up at Emma’s top row teeth dazed and dizzy from the beat down he received from her tongue.

On the outside of her mouth, everyone looked at Emma as they saw she stopped sucking and simply bit down. After her first bite they heard a loud crunch as she continued to chew on the human body as if this kind of action was second nature to her.

Chewing mercilessly as she grinded his body into pieces as blood dripped down the side of her mouth, she smirked as Victoria, Peter and Rebecca watched in amazement as Emma finally swallowed his remains, ending the president and his role in the university.

Emma looked down at Victoria, who returned her look with a satisfying smile. “Good job as always Emma; you know how to put on quite a show.” Victoria complimented her as Emma slowly licked the side of her lips, taking in the blood back into her mouth.

Victoria smile couldn’t have gotten any wider as she looked back up at Rebecca. “Well I guess that’s that, I’m anxious to see what Kristina has for us when she gets here” Victoria stated.

“I am to.” Peter followed. “It will give us another story to put out about students going missing and not their whereabouts.” He stated as Rebecca looked up at Emma and smiled.

“Yep and giving something else for the students and giantess here to worry about, if they don’t follow what we say.” Rebecca let out a slight laugh, joined in by Victoria and Peter.
Their laughs echoed throughout the room as Emma stood there, still with her predatory gaze, hoping that she would get to meet her next pray soon as the four waited for Kristina to arrive.
Chapter End Notes:

Sorry guys, I know it's been a minute since I updated. Shame on me for making you wait so damn long. Shame, Shame, Shame.

Alright now that's out the way, I hope you guys like the next addition to the story. Things are slowly turning as you will several different plots and twists enter the story. It's still slow moving with character built up and all, but I'm sure you all will thank me for it. Lol. Happy Reading!!!!!