- Text Size +

Maria struggled halfheartedly, realizing now that this was what Alisha meant by 'frosting' the loser. It was a bit of a blur, but she chose to test the bonds anyways. The tape was sticky, smooth, and quite tight. It felt a bit painful on her wrists, but the alcohol dulled the sensation. They dug into the small of her back. Her ankles were soon bound, and she felt a twinge of helplessness. But her friends were just laughing, Alex with a jar of vanilla frosting, Alisha with a large pair of sharp scissors. Wait, what the hell? Alisha approached and slid the scissors under Maria's top and begun cutting it off. Slice by slice, she felt it open and a chill reached her uncovered torso. She squealed, she wasn't sure what else to do. Alisha slipped behind her and cut her bra strap; the cradling device fell to land by her foot in a heap. Next she felt the cold scissors against her waist, and could feel the crisp incision of her shorts as the scissors stripped them away. She was naked, if not for her sky-blue lace panties. They were her last vestige, resting there with lace against her skin, just below her narrow hips and in-turned belly button. Alisha was so zealous and dominating, no wonder she was able to seduce so many guys. Her hands slipped into Maria's panties from behind, cupping her bottom with a delicate touch, and then began sliding down the blue covering. The alcohol did nothing to dull the intoxicating sensations that she felt as she was stripped to this newly revealed state.

Alex hummed excitedly. She watched Alisha's skilled performance with the scissors as her own whims played within her mind. Should she lick frosting off of Maria's pussy first? Or maybe try something plain, like her stomach. What about her ass? Ooh, there were too many options. Maybe she should just try them all. She came to as Maria's undergarments rest at her ankles, just above the bonds. Alex gleefully brought the frosting in close and, using her finger, brought a dollop of frosting towards her helpless friend. She pushed it downwards from Maria's navel, trailing it past her Brazilian waxed pubis, and ending on the anterior of her vulva. Alisha approached closely to their victim from the opposite side, toothy grin on her face, and brought her lips around Maria's nipples. Alex leaned in as well, her tongue retracing the line of white topping in descending fashion. She reached Maria's sopping nether and let the first mouthful of frosting slip down her throat. Alex pushed her tongue into the delicate folds of Maria's pussy and lapped at the scented juices that marinated there. She moaned with delight at the mix of flavors on her palate. The texture of Maria's walls as her tongue slid upwards and inside was incredible. Maria's moans echoed her own.

Alisha sucked gently at first. Her gaze turned down to see the top of Alex's head, bobbing in and out as she penetrated Maria. She twinged with vicarious pleasure, and took in a mouthful of Maria's flesh. Feeling her own breasts engorged with desire, Alisha bit down hard. Maria cried out longingly. Alisha toyed the nipple between her incisors, nibbling with gentle precision. She reached around to grab Maria's ass cheeks, pulling her in close. Alisha proceeded to use her tongue in flicking motions, alternating her forceful sucking as she felt Maria's nipples expand and stiffen. Maria still hand a faint glean of sweat from the volleyball game earlier, and her salty flavor was strong. Alisha took in her fill, watching Alex's head pleasure their prisoner, watching Maria's climbing reactions as her body twisted and writhed. She hung on the moment, before reminding herself of Maria's eventual decline into her own belly. And seeing Alex diligently work was giving her even more naughty ideas. Alisha reached down to stroke Alex's hair, and the girl turned to look up from her current task.

'Say Alex, how about we try the other side?'

Maria felt the girls movement shift from her vagina and torso, wrapping backwards towards her spine. They stood behind her now, and Alex reached back towards the table. Maria hoped she would use more cupcake frosting, and the thought fueled her raging lust. As if reading her mind, Alex plastered more fluffy topping on her spine and drizzled it down, tracing outwards and onto the plump hills of Maria's ass. It was so kinky, and Maria loved every second. Intoxicated beyond belief, she cooed and moaned at the touch of Alex's tongue. Maria shivered as her ass became wet with saliva. She felt Alisha's soft hand reach forward again, down her groin and onto the hood of her clit. Alisha lifted it upwards gently and slowly rubbed her unprotected sex. The motions only proved to moisten her thighs in a torrent of wondrous arousal. They magnified the intensity of the sensation from Alex's tongue. And then she felt another dollop of cold cream land between her cheeks, coating the rim of her asshole.

Alex was committed to trying her tongue inside the tight space of her friends rectum. She used her finger in a twisting motion, spreading the white semi-solid around the tight puckered entrance, and then added force to penetrate and coat the interior. She let her finger dwell inside for a short while. Maria gasped and began contracting and pushing against Alex's finger, and the odd sensation made Alex feel so dominant. She could feel Alisha's motions on Maria's pussy, a subtle vibration that shook the girl's entire body. She retracted her finger from the smooth walls of her rectum. Alex scooted herself in close, taking both the mounds from in front of her a spreading them wide. Maria's tight hole was fully revealed, a soft pink with wrinkles coated evenly in white cream. No wonder guys wanted to fuck a woman's ass so much, it looked amazingly tight, delightfully naughty. She lifted her tongue erect, brought it close, and pushed her entire head inwards. Alex felt her tongue penetrate the rimmed hole, and then disappear inside with minimal resistance.