- Text Size +

Standing above her, Alisha stared down at Alex. Her friend's face was buried between those luscious ass cheeks, and it was satisfying to watch. She continued to move her fingertips around Maria's vulva and on her clit. The girl was so wet from all the stimulation, it literally dripped onto Alisha's fingers. She was hardly paying attention. Her own machinations were running rampant. She knew that she wanted inside her belly, and the girl was too overstimulated and intoxicated to resist. Maria would a be an easy meal; she would make a delightful mouthful of cream and flesh, sweat and sopping pussy. She would be hard to play with, and Alisha swallowed reflexively at the thought of Maria resting in a white puddle in her mouth. Continuing to glance downwards she couldn't help but notice how well Alex was doing inside Maria's tight orifices. The girl seemed like she belonged there, pressed against Maria's pussy or anus, tongue buried deep and lapping along the walls inside. And she seemed to enjoy it too. Alisha imagined Alex going so much further though, literally. She imagined Alex deep within Maria's ass, wrinkled hole shut tight, being compressed by the walls inside her rectum. Alisha imagined holding her legs and forcing her inwards and out like a dildo, watching Alex slowly become coated in the secretions of her bound friend. Alisha felt herself shuddering in anticipation at the thought of playing with her miniature friend. She felt compelled to follow through.

Alex paused from her thrusting. She titled her head back to look up at Alisha, her face a combination of pensive thought and primal dominance. Alisha was probably loving her control over Maria's body, Alex was loving the experience of exploring her friend. She was on her knees, head between Maria's cute rump, her own pussy dribbling slowly onto the floor. It was something she had never tried. The taste of frosting and Maria's asshole made a titillating mixture in her mouth. Her lips smelt of the sweat from the ass she was cleaning. She inhaled the scent deep and returned her tongue towards the tight space, quickly preceding her licks with another helping of sweetness from her fingers on the pink orifice. She approached slowly, only to be jolted by Alisha's hand on her shoulder.

'How would you like to try going a little deeper? ' Alisha offered, 'I was thinking a toy might be in order...' Alex nodded emphatically.

'Yea! I'd love to get a little deeper into those tight walls.' Alex replied. Alisha grinned, her eyes ablaze with feral delight at the response.

Maria turned her head slightly. The stimulation of her vulva and her ass had relinquished so suddenly. She could barely understand what the two girls were saying, but they seemed intent, almost giddy. Alisha moved away abruptly, opening the closet in the entrance way. She was probably getting something out of her... Gah! The thought was interrupted as Alex's tongue returned to press against her asshole. She had never tried anal, it seemed so perverse, so foreign, so impure, but it felt... amazing. She loved the sensation of that thick tongue darting insider her bottom, exploring and thrusting in swift motions. She bet the creamy frosting inside made her taste amazing, she was like a stuffed dessert for the naked girl kneeling behind her. An all you can lick buffet of sorts. The sensations and emotions were intense, she swore this might be her third orgasm of the night, and Maria worried she might actually collapse this time. Not that it would be so bad, Alex's tongue would probably be pressed in so deep as Maria toppled onto her. In fact, it would probably feel amazing to have her friend a little further inside her. She quivered at the thought and faced away, just as Alisha returned from the closet, with a roll of cellophane wrapping.

Alisha crept up behind Alex. She felt like a panther stalking its prey, or perhaps a black widow about to spin its winding weave around a helpless insect. She began to unwrap the clear sheet in her hands, allowing a fair length to slide down to the floor as she approached. Alex's face was once again pressed between plump cheeks, but Alisha intended to allow Alex an even closer view than she imagined. The girl was already naked, and still damp from her shower. She would soon be a pointed phallus buried deep inside of Maria. Alisha could almost feel the wetness of Maria on her fingers, dripping down over Alex's body to reach their tips. She pictured Alex with creamy frosting, vaginal juices or anal mucous coating her face and blended in her hair. Alisha reached forward and pulled Alex's hair back. Quickly wrapping the first layer of cellophane over her mouth, Alisha proceeded to swiftly wrap the tall redhead from mouth to ankles. Alex began to struggle through layers of clear webbing, but she didn't succeed in unwinding it. Alisha continued to wrap, ensuring several layers kept Alex's gagged body from escape. And lying there prostrate on the ground, naked body still visible through the bonding sheets, Alisha lifted up her little toy.