- Text Size +

Alex struggled with futile persistence. The cellophane was wrapped so tight she could hardly breathe. Her arms were pressed to her side, her legs shoved together, all she managed to do was wiggle inside the confined space. She breathed heavily through her nose, her mouth was covered completely and she couldn't cry out. Looking around desperately Alex saw Alisha towering over her. A large hand reached down for her, fingers of incredible size sliding under and plucking her off the soft carpet floor. Maria still stood bound in front of Alisha, but she too was of colossal size by comparison. Her hair flowed in long rivers to her massive shoulders. Alex's eyes turned down to Maria's buttocks. They were shiny and wet from the leftover saliva, with a large pool of thick white fluid dripping from between her mounds and down her perineum towards her pussy. She realized that those padded mountains were coming closer. She tried to squirm inside Alisha's grip, but the fingers just tightened and she became quickly winded. Alisha came kneeling down to face her, hazel eyes aflame with expectancy, luscious red lips large enough to swallow her whole, closing in towards Alex's tight bondage.

'Well Alex, you did a great job with Maria's genitals, but I think you could do so much more.' Alisha whispered with smirk. 'In fact, I think you would make an excellent replacement for a finger. You should just focus on being a good toy and vibrate once I shove you in; I think Maria will love to feel you squirm.' Alex was brought in between Maria's thighs and looked up. Her vulva looked tender and so very pink, drips of vaginal fluid landing on her head as they coursed out from the suggestive folds of Maria's vaginal walls. Alex struggled with ferocity as she approached her friend's pussy, but made no progress towards escape. Her head pressed up against the folds that would easily take her body in whole. Alex tried to scream in vain.

Maria felt the sensation of a new instrument on her vulva. It vibrated pleasantly as Alisha made contact. Then it was plunged inside her tight pussy. She felt it fill her, rubbing her walls, sliding inwards so smoothly. She knew that her natural lubrication was coating it perfectly, and the toy continued to press inwards, tapping her cervix deep within. Maria felt Alisha's fingertips lithely rub her vulva each time they inserted the toy to its full length. She knew she her genitals were drooling on Alisha's fingers, but she didn't care. Alisha handled the toy so well, diving inwards with a variety of rhythms and pressure, twisting it while teasing the clitoris with her ring finger. Maria felt herself close to orgasm, unable to resist the incredible sensation of the phallic object stimulating the thousands of nerves in her vaginal vault. She felt herself contracting her pelvis, bearing down to try and squeeze the toy tighter and have it rub the walls more vigorously. She didn't even consider asking where Alex had gone. So close to another orgasm, she found herself almost begging.

'Alisha! Put, it in! Put it in my asshole! Fuck, ah, fuck!'

'If you insist, my dear. I'd be happy to help. Let me just add a little lubricant.'

Alisha took Alex from the tight chamber and from twixt Maria's thighs. She suspended the powerless girl over the jar, watching in thrall as the sweat and juice from Maria's pussy dripped down Alex's hair and drizzled into the pit of soft white icing. Alex made a wonderful toy, and Alisha wondered how the girl would fare inside her own pussy. The thought of having Alex struggle within her vagina, being coated, and squeezed with the constricting walls of her orgasming muscles; Mmm, the girl would do so well. Maria must have enjoyed it immensely, but knowing that the wiggling instrument was actually Alex made the daydream far kinkier for Alisha. She lowered Alex's struggling form into the frosting and pushed until only her feet were visible. Plucking upwards, an unrecognizable white glob of frosting covered sex-toy came out of the jar. Transferring it close to Maria's buttocks, Alisha used her hands to part them and brought Alex's covered body to contact the tight orifice. It had tightened since Alex's tongue had pried it open, leaking thick white secretions in small blebs. Alex looked like a snack next to Maria's asshole, some of the frosting had accidentally smeared onto the orifice revealing the girl's head, moments from being engulfed.

Alex battled to see anything through the thick icing. She felt herself moving, her legs held tight by strong fingers. Unable to see, and choking on the copious mixture of topping and vaginal juices, Alex flailed madly, but the cellophane would not budge. The frosting enveloping her was so cold, a stark contrast to the inside of Maria's genitalia. She shivered softly inside her bondage as she dangled helplessly. She rubbed up against a wall of flesh and some icing came off her face, enough to catch a glimpse of her surroundings. She was a half-inch away from Maria's asshole, and it rhythmically contracted at the cool touch of creamy topping that brushed it. Its pink wrinkles dripped as the melting fluid streamed down, a small amount entering whilst the majority was sent down towards her perineum. Alisha's grip was too tight for Alex to swing away, and her head contacted Maria's exit once more. With increasing pressure on her feet, she began to slip inwards with a sluggish pace, completely unable to control her entry. The surrounding tube was slick with white cream, saliva, and mucous. It enveloped her as the walls contracted in circular bands, her face smeared with the thickness of the mixture. A small fading amount of light was visible below her ankles, but it was rapidly closing off. She felt her knees enter, her ankles, and finally her feet. The walls around her began contracting with fiercely, smothering her in sticky fluid and coaxing her deeper inside Maria's rectum. Alisha's fingertip gave her a swift push, and then withdrew. The light below disappeared completely, fading away with a 'pop'.

Another orgasm wracked her body as she felt the toy slide entirely inside her ass. The object within her seemed to almost vibrate as it she felt her pelvis begin to spasm. But the sensation traveled upwards, unrelenting and fierce, wracking her body with electric ecstasy. She began to waver as the pleasure consumed her last energy. Four orgasms was too many, she was wild, and she was exhausted. Maria dizzily lurched down towards the couch, and landed with a thud. She closed eyes and breathed deep. Alisha's voice stirred her awake. She looked up at Alisha, standing there with a thin glass jar, smiling wide. She must have enjoyed playing with Maria, but Maria bet she had enjoyed it more. Alisha motioned the jar towards Maria's ass. She must want the toy back, mused Maria, trying to push. She felt her bowels begin to move, and the phallic form sliding past her asshole. It came out so easily with all that lubrication, and rattled the jar as it landed. Maria relaxed again as Alisha tossed the jar into her purse and zipped it shut.