- Text Size +

Alisha looked to her well-fucked friend on the couch. As a sex toy, Alex had done remarkably well, but having been swallowed whole and subsequently pushed out by Maria's asshole, Alisha wasn't sure if she should keep the little toy. She could clean it completely, several times to be sanitary, and maybe then play with it herself. Or it could just be disposed of. After exiting her asshole, she imagined Maria would flush such things. Alisha decided her petite toy would follow suit later tonight. But she still wanted to finish her evening with a snack. Hell, the girl was already stuffed with sugary dessert in most every orifice, she probably tasted sweeter than expected. The thoughts of Maria struggling inside the treat as she descended flooded her mind. Alisha faced Maria and whispered softly.

'Maria, I'm famished, and I'd love a cupcake. Can you check if there are any left?'

'Ssuure Ali' Maria replied through stumbling heavy breaths.

Maria rolled slowly, summoning a bit more energy to search the table. She found a single cupcake remaining, on a little china plate, arranged in the center.

'There's only one left!' Maria sounded sullen, 'can we share it?'

'Of course we can, it would be my pleasure' responded Ali seductively.

Before Maria could turn back around, she was risen into the air forcefully. The firm touch frightened her, and she tried to look behind. Alisha stood there, tall, grinning. Alisha licked her lips, coating them in saliva. Maria begun swinging backwards, then forwards. With a casual toss, she was flung forth, flailing in panic but unable to prevent her descent. She landed on the soft surface of the cupcake, a cushion of vanilla frosting cradling her abrupt landing. She blinked and looked up at Alisha's towering visage, bending down towards the table on which Maria now sat. Alisha's face came up close, towering over Maria's tiny figure.

'I hope you don't mind we share the cupcake like this. I'm thinking you take the inside, and I'll take the outside. And since that means you'll be going into my stomach, you can enjoy the remaining cupcakes remaining inside.' Alisha was aroused again. The girl tried to stand up and flee the cupcakes frosted surface. Alisha lifted the cupcake upwards and brought her other hand close beside. She used her fingers to snugly pack Maria inside the fluffy dessert. With a flick, she replaced the smear of icing, leaving her friend buried underneath, hidden from view. Hungry and aroused, Alisha brought the miniature cake up to her lips. Opening wide she stuffed the cake inside, filling her oral cavity completely with its soft form. She immediately felt Maria struggling inside. Apparently the girl wasn't as tired now that she was about to be consumed by the giantess' warm throat. Alisha imagined the girl's desperate attempts to escape, compressed inside the soft treat and covered in cream. Even if Maria did manage to escape the cake's interior, Alisha had every intent of letting her slide down with the confectionery. Her mind imagined the poor girl jostled inside her mouth, slowly coated in the saliva that would hasten her journey towards a warm belly that waited to engulf her. She moaned gently and lay down, enjoying the experience of the sweet frosting pooling at the back of her throat. Alisha's fingers, smelling faintly of Maria's sex, were placed into her panties and began to play. She hoped she could come as the snack entered her stomach so that it could welcome its new meal with a tight squeeze.

She guided the cupcake upwards and back, feeling it compact as it was tossed to the muscles of her upper pharynx. And she swallowed, coaxing the treat into her esophagus with peristaltic force. It descended while distending her throat. But letting Maria go down intact was worth the pressure she felt expanding her neck, for if not, she wouldn't be able to thrash inside the depths of Alisha's body. And she so looked forward to feeling the girl squirm as she was consumed. The ball continued to travel downwards, casually approaching the base of Alisha's neck, finally passing out of view. Alisha stood up, grasping her purse, and went to the door. Walking out into the cool night air she felt her meal land inside her belly. Perfectly content with the night, Alisha smiled while her stomach churned.

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews and requests are welcome.
This story is a request from a recent reviewer.
If you enjoyed this story, try my others!

-Xxana