- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry if this seems rushed. My first draft was more polished up but it was lost and this rewrite was done with haste.
Avatar: The Last Airbender Story: The Wrath of Azula: Chapter 2: The Hunt for Zuko

The Fire Lord Ozi's pallace, Fire Nation.

Azula kneeld before a wall of cackling orang flame. "This is good news Azula. That is if he is actually dead this time." The Fire Lord Smirked. Azula stood. "You doubt my abilities!? Find me a target and I will bring him back alive to prove my worth!" She yelled. "Recently your brother denouncemed his aliegence to the fire nation. I do not support trechary." He ordered. "As you wish, father." She said reconposing herself.

***

The Western Air Temple

Zuko walked down the lonley halls, admiring the airbender architecture from under his hood. "Where could he be!? Where else does he have to go!?" He yelled in frustration.

Turning sharply, he blasted a wooden door down with a jet of orange flame. "I see your temper hasn't cooled down since you left."

"Azua!" He shouted firing several quick bursts of fire. "Well, it's good to see you too." She said as she nimbly dodged them, countering with a jolt of lightning, which Zuko spun back at her, striking her shoulder and knocking her to the ground. "A goodd battle, but I'm afraid your coming with me." She stated. "I'm afraid not." Zuko turned to leave. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice." She said raising a glowing finger.

***

The Fire Lord Ozi's Palace
Fire Nation

"I admit I'm impressed. I can spread the word The Avatar is dead and I can begin the next stage of the war. He's all yours." He said as Azula turned and left. "Let's go visit an old friend shall we?"

***

Mai sat alone on her couch shirtless reading a book titled 'makout paradise' when she heard a knock at the door. She threw on a shirt. "Hi." She greeted Azula. "Come in." She invited. "Actually I'm on my way to a war meeting right now. I just stopped by to give you a gift." She said, handing her a small box and walking away. "Thanks."

Closing the door, taking off her shirt, and sitting down, she opened the package.

Zuko was surprised. It wasn't that he hadn't neen Mai shirtless before, but this was the first time her tits were several times bigger than he was.

"Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in." She taunted. "Mai, is that you? What's going on? You've gotta help me." He said. "Give me one reason." She asked. "Look, I'm sorry okay?" He begged. "Yeah. Sorry now that I'm a threat." She said. "A threat?" He repeated. She grinned. "You wouldn't." Her smile widened.

With a deft hand she quickly took Zuko off his feet and into her mouth, This came as anotger shock to him. It wasn't that he hadn't been in Mai's mourh (In much less literall terms.)

With a quick swipe of her tounge, Zuko was swept into her throat. "I could end you so easily... but where would the fun in that be?"

Just as quickly as he'd been thrown, he was spat out onto the floor. "If I were to pick one word to describe you, it would be soulless. But don't worry. I'll share my sole." She said, kicking off her shoe.

She stepped on him gently, slowly adding more pressure and twisting her ankle, grinding him to the sole of her foot until she heard his ribs crack.

Squeezing him between her sweaty toes, she lifeted him up. He started up at her, bloody nose, bruised cheeks, teary eyes. She looked down on him with her merciless gaze and put her shoe back on.

She bagan to pace, thinking of more ways to torture him, squeezig the air out of him with each step, allowing him almost enough time to recover, then stepping again.

She stripped fully naked, kicking her shoe off and launching Zuko to the other side of the room. She began slapping him back and forth with her breasts until he could move no more.

Then she played with him in hef mouth again, chewing on him, sucking on him, halfway swallowing him the coughing him back up, licking him.

After a quick glance at the colck, she picked up her book, set Zuko on the couch, and sat on him to read her book, suffocateing him beneath her georgouse ass.

***

Sokka walked back from town with a grim expression on his face. "Still no sign of Aang?" Katara asked. Sokka hung his head and handed her a piece of paper reading. "The Avatar is Dead!" Katara began sobbing. "Look, I know it's hard to take, but Aang would want us to go on without him. We need to find the new Avatar. You and Tophntake Appa to the south pole. Momo and I will start heading north." He said sadly. "Hello, can't read! Would someone please tell me what's going on!" Toph shouted.