- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beth was pleased to watch her tiny naked mother walking across the counter, down the length of her bare leg. Beth’s leg dwarfed Stephanie. If Beth simply adjusted her leg, she would either crush her mother or pin her under a wall of flesh that would surely suffocate her. It got Beth a little excited. But her will power held. She wanted to feel her mother dig through the semen on The ball of her foot and between her toes to find the owner of the spunk, trapped in the goop. It reminded Beth of all the old D rate science fiction films she watched involving people being shrunk and at the mercy of their giant environment. She even watched some of the giant bug films and imagined the creatures weren’t large, but the people were tiny. She saw the giant ant attacking the city and she imagined her foot coming down and smashing it into nothingness while the people (those who weren’t under her foot) would stare in awe. She grabbed her phone and urgently went to the macrophilia forum to see who else wanted to play.

 

Stephanie couldn’t help the confusion she felt. While she saw this monstrous side of her daughter, she wanted to walk as close to her leg as possible. Maybe in her state of extreme vulnerability, she still felt safer around her daughter. Maybe she was getting Stockholm Syndrome. She couldn’t decide and decided not to dig into it deeper. There was also a part of her in awe. She looked up the leg as it arched into the air, curving at the knee in the light. It was reminiscent of those giant arches in deserts. She started remembering the things she spied on her daughter’s computer. All those violent images and stories. One story in particular stuck to her mind. In the future, a company comes out with a product of tiny people to be sold. People ate them, and crushed them, and did whatever they pleased. The company assured the public that they were not “real people” no matter how lifelike they seemed. One activist, Jenny, decried the use of the product as murder and said the tinies were as real as anyone else. She decided she would protest in a demonstration to show that if someone had a real person in the mix, they would not kill. So she shrank herself, publicly, and went into a batch that a woman bought. The woman brought a digital camera that live vlogged her experience.  When she was in the casing with the tinies, she tried interviewing them, but they were just emotional beings; they didn’t seem to be able to speak, or communicate in an understandable way. The package was opened by the woman who bought the product. Jenny looked up to see a giant man and a giant woman looking into the container with all the tinies and her.

 

The man said, “I thought you said this is the one with that woman.”

 

“It is. Look! Were on the computer!” The woman said.

 

The man did a double take, “Oh, hey!”

 

“There she is. The one with the clothes. Ready?”

 

The world tumbled a bit. When settled, Jenny looked up to see the woman’s head go down and out of sight. Then she heard a sucking sound. Then the world tumbled again and Jenny and the tinies all fell out of the container and landed hard on something sticky. Jenny finally figured out they were on the saliva covered head of the man’s penis and that the giant woman was naked. The head of the giant woman was looming over the head. “Bullseye… almost. She landed right next to the slit. Ready?”

 

“Ready,” the man replied.

 

Jenny and the rest of the online world saw the woman rise to immense heights, showing her red bush. Jenny spoke to the world, “They’re not going to go through with it. Knowing there is a real person here that was once full size, they will not murder all of us.” Then the woman started descending onto the erect penis. “No! Please! I’m a real person! Let me go!”

 

The giant woman spoke, “Who are you to say what I can and cannot put in my body? Time to drown this cunt in my cunt.” Then Jenny was plunged into the depths. Her camera caught some of the pumping between the man and woman, but as soon as he came, the live feed from the camera went dead.

 

Stephanie couldn’t believe her daughter got off on this horror when she read it. Now she has to deal with the fact that she would actually do it. Before she realized it, she was at her daughter’s foot. From the top of the ankle, she started walking around the tremendous foot. Even sideways, the foot was more than twice Stephanie’s height. As she came to the end, Beth wiggled her toes. “Time to find him,” Beth playfully said.  Beth tilted and angled her foot so that the sole was at a 45 degree angle, allowing her mom to climb up the toes and sole to get to the semen.  Stephanie understood the gesture. She put one hand on her daughter’s toes and the other on the sole and started to climb. After a few steps, she got to the wet spot. Stephanie scanned the area, trying her best not to get wet. She had no idea how small he would be. She finally spotted a speck of a man. He was roughly the same tininess to Stephanie as she was to Beth. Then there was a sudden jolt and Stephanie fell into the mess.

 

Mark was at a whole new level of low, sitting in his mess on the foot of a woman who basically stepped on him. Nearly squished like a little bug. After a long reflection on how he got here, he saw a woman, giant to him appear above him. She was beautiful. She looked like a more mature version of this giantess he was under. Then it dawned on him, this was the woman he nearly drowned in a condom earlier. Then, there was a sudden jolt and her breast smashed right into him. It hurt a lot, but Mark was more worried about the lack of oxygen he had before the woman finally pushed herself off him.

 

“Oops. Slight twitch.” Beth giggled. Beth saw Stephanie reach down and pick something up. “You found him!” Beth quickly grabbed her mom, laid down, and set her mom on her belly. “Now, set the man down.” Stephanie complied. “Put your foot on top of him and press down.” Stephanie looked at the man below her. She hated him for what he did to her. But she also pitied him for the position he was in. She knew what it was like, first hand, to be under someone’s foot and about to be crushed. “Do it!” Stephanie slowly lifter her foot. She could see and even hear the man pleading. She set her foot on top of him. She could feel his whole body under her sole. She thought about pressing down. She thought about ending his life like he tried to end hers. Then she felt something tiny and wet. It was his tongue.

 

Mark had figured his days were numbered the moment this woman grabbed him. She was going to get revenge on him. So about to be squished, he went to a last resort; something he thought he would never do. He stuck out his tongue and licked her sole. He kept licking. The sole wasn’t lowering anymore, so maybe it was working.

 

Stephanie knew the man was doing exactly what she had done earlier. He was begging to be a servant rather than a smear under a woman’s foot. A few men had pampered Stephanie’s feet in her day. She would admit that she had feet as nice and well taken care of as the rest of her body, but she did not think of her feet the way Beth thought of her own. In many of the pictures and stories on Beth’s computer, the giant women loved their feet and thought of them as sexual objects to be worshipped. Stephanie looked down at her own foot, covering a tiny man. She understood the power, but she did not get off on it. “I don’t think I can do this.”

 

“Sure you can. Just squish him. He would gladly do the same for you. He would squish you under his own foot. He’s talked about crushing women under his foot and in his shoes and socks. He would treat you like grime between his toes. Do it.” Stephanie watched her mom hesitate with the man under her foot. Too long. Stephanie put her finger on her mom’s foot and pressed down. Her mom screamed as her foot pressed down into Beth’s abdomen. With her other hand, Beth was feeling herself up. Stephanie was horror struck. Mark felt himself fading to a blackout with all the pressure. After a few seconds, Beth lifted her mother’s leg to see Mark still intact. “I guess my skin is too soft. Mark, you live to die another way.”

 

The doorbell rang. Beth quickly stored her mom and Mark under a glass, cleaned off her foot with a paper towel, and answered the door. She gave a similar welcome/command to the people at the door she gave Mark. Beth contacted several people from her websites and told them she wanted to role play with them. In a short time span, she had almost a dozen people reply and come to her home. She shrank each and every one of them and placed them under the glass she put Mark and her mom in. They were all roughly the size of specks like Mark, with slight variances. A few of them jumped onto Stephanie’s feet and started humping them. She would quickly kick them off. Others stayed as far away from her as possible. Beth finally brought the last person to the group. “Hi there. I’ve brought you all here today to live a fantasy for real; just as I promised on the website. For some of you, this is your fantasy. I saw you trying to have sex with my mom’s feet. You have always dreamed of being dominated by a giant woman. Even you, sandal-lover91. You are one of the few girls I have seen who wants to be at the feet of another woman. For some of you, this is your nightmare. You want to be giants and giantesses, dominating tiny people. So it is not your fantasy, but mine that is coming true. I’ve fantasized about crushing people who wanted it and I’ve fantasized about crushing people who dreaded it. Now I have both. Let’s get started.” Beth swept all but her mom to the edge of the counter and off. They all fell right into her sock. She carefully put it on before putting on her tennis shoes. She could feel their life forces around her foot. If she concentrated hard enough, she could just barely pick out individuals. As she walked to the door, she felt one pop under the ball of her foot. It was so exciting to know a life was just extinguished under her foot and not knowing which it was. The two concepts that got her the most were the unaware giantess and a person being killed by a giantess with a sense of anonymity. She had no idea which one she crushed and that person knew it right before he or she died. Beth felt the lives in her sock around her foot as she pressed the gas pedal. She was going to the gym. Throughout the process of working out, she felt a few more lives disappear. A couple were squished between her toes, one under her heel, one even managed to get out of the shoe. The person fell out and onto the floor of the gym. Beth turned around to make sure to squish the escapist, but as she turned she felt the life extinguish as a hot teenage girl walked by her. This made Beth incredible horny. The parson managed to escape the confines of her shoe, only to be crushed by a high school hottie. Beth hoped it was someone who masturbated to the notion of being stepped on by girls like that. A fitting end. Along the way, a couple more died. They might have died from heat exhaustion, being crushed, or drowning in her sweat. She liked the last idea a lot. By the time she got home, only two lives were left. She took her sock off and thought about looking in to see who survived, but before she did, she had a better idea. She threw the sock into the washing machine with her laundry. The survivors would either drown in the wash or in the dryer. She didn’t care which. She just liked the idea of people surviving the whole ordeal, only to be killed in the machines. Beth took a long, warm bath and pleased herself as she thought about today’s exploits. The lives lost in her shoe. And about what she was going to do with her mother.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is as far as the original concept goes. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know if I will add more to this one or not. Please let me know what you thought!