- Text Size +

6. Underneath the Mistletoe

Francine screamed and swam to the back side of the cup as the liquid tilted towards Jenny’s open mouth. There was nothing she could do as the liquid began to slide over the girl’s lips, down her gullet. Francine cried out as she entered the mouth and light disappeared.

            She turned over onto her tummy and reached out towards the front of the mouth. She saw the remaining eggnog sliding out of the cup as the teeth came down and the jaws closed. Then Jenny gulped, and she was sliding down her esophagus, disoriented, screaming, and then her cries were drowned out by the deluge of eggnog sloshing down to the stomach with her.

 

Tommy ran up to Jenny just as she finished off the glass. “Hey, Tommy,” she said and flashed him a smile. There was the sound of fluid emptying into her tummy, and she looked down and put a hand on her belly, which gurgled.

            She burped and then covered her mouth. “Excuse me.”

            No, Tommy thought. Francine or Bobby couldn’t have been in that cup. There’s still time. I can save them.

            He gave a little laugh, then whisked past her and started examining the eggnog cups all laid out in rows on the table.

 

Bobby was in shock. He had watched as the pretty blond girl had swallowed his girlfriend whole and naked, without even knowing it. The girl he had loved for so long. The girl he had laid with in Cat’s bathroom. The girl he had touched in many places.

            The girl who touched him.

            Gone.

            Eaten.

            To be digested. Slowly, probably. She would suffocate, scream, and slosh around in that girl’s tummy. But no one would hear her. No one would rescue her.

            And it was all because of that fucking bitch Caterina, Bobby realized. Suddenly, he felt a desire to be in there, in that girl’s stomach. So he could hold Francine close and naked one last time. So they could die together.

 

Tommy frantically picked up every cup, looking in each to check for Bobby or Francine.

            “Tommy, what are you doing?” Jenny asked behind him. Her tummy let out another glorp. He was really hoping they weren’t in there.

            He was picking them up so quickly he barely had time to look inside.

            Then a thought dawned on him.

            What if Cat had lied?

            What if she already ate them herself? Come to think of it, that would make sense. She had told him they had “gone down” easier than Mark had. They were probably already in Cat’s belly by the time he got up there.

            He felt shaken by the sadness of the loss of his friends, but felt less responsible for their deaths, knowing they were already in the care of Cat’s stomach acids by the time the two had sex. Still, that bitch had the shrink ray. And she had to go.

            He looked back behind him. Jenny, Simon, and Claudia were looking at him like he was crazy. “I…,” he struggled to find the words. “I…think the holidays are getting to me already. Thought I’d dropped a…special coin my father gave me last Christmas into one of the eggnog cups.” It was completely made up.

            Jenny looked down at her stomach. “Oh, did I…?” she asked, worried.

            “No, I’m sure it’s fine,” he assured her. “I’ll be right back.”

            He took off for the stairs again. “Wait, where are you…?” she began to ask.

            He realized they hadn’t been together for less than an hour and he already cheated on her. Though it wasn’t really his fault. Cat had forced himself on her. And he had been the one to stop. Still part of him thought he should’ve stopped sooner, while the other part said to keep going.

            But Jenny was way hotter and nicer than Cat, he reminded himself, approaching the bedroom. And she doesn’t eat people.

 

When Tommy had picked up the cup and not even noticed he was in it in his frantic panicking, Bobby had lost hope that he would be saved. He didn’t even want to be saved. He wanted to get swallowed by Jenny, to join Francine in her stomach.

            Jenny was a very pretty girl. Bobby couldn’t help by admire her slender frame and the beautiful light hair on her arms as she examined the cup where she unknowingly ingested his lover, wondering if she should drink more.

            She started to look over the cups, looking for one to choose.

            Wait, he thought. Maybe I have this wrong. I should get out of here, avenge Francine. Being digested with her won’t bring her justice. I have to think logically, he told himself.

            But then Jenny’s hand came down to grab her next cup.

 

Cat had put back on her white short shorts and was tying her red bra when she walked out of her room to meet Tommy in the open area next the balcony. There were a few couching and a bookcase up against the wall.

            “It’s funny,” she said. “This is where that bitch Alexis shrank us and ate my friends.”

            “And what did you do to her?” he asked.

            She burped and rubbed her tummy, then licked her lips. “She got what she deserved. Tasty little bitch, she was.” She burped again.

            “Bobby and Francine weren’t down there, you ate them,” he said.

            She laughed. “Silly Tommy, you’re girlfriend must’ve gotten to them first.”

            “What girlfriend?” he said, realizing he had been right in his first assumption. Bobby and Francine were in Jenny’s stomach, and it was all his fault.

            “Jenny. You’ve been staring at her all night. Maybe I should tell her about our little fling…over dinner.” She rubbed her stomach, which gurgled, still digesting what was left of Mark.

            “Don’t you touch her, you bitch,” he hissed. She peered over the railing and looked down. They were directly above the table with the food and the eggnog. There were a lot of uneaten sweets waiting for hungry teenagers to come along and give them a toasty winter home in a girl like Jenny’s belly.

            “I’ll feed you to her myself,” Cat said, pulling out the shrink ray.

            Rage shot through Tommy’s body. “No, Cat. This ends tonight.”

            He grabbed the shrink ray and they grappled over it. Then it went off as they tumbled over the railing, the beam miniaturizing them in mid-air. Then they were falling, falling, falling down towards the dessert table. Fortunately, the air was so thick that they drifted gently down onto a platter of sugar cookies like leaves in the wind.

            The shrink ray didn’t make the trip. It lay on the ground next to the railing on the second floor.

 

Jenny picked up the cup right next to Bobby’s and drained it in a few seconds. Claudia watched her exposed belly rise and fall slightly as the liquid entered her digestive system.

            “Ah…,” Jenny said as she finished the glass. Her stomach let out a slight gurgle and she looked down at it with a smile.

            “Hey,” said Claudia. “Why don’t you try to match this?” She patted her bulging belly, still full of eggnog.

            “Oh no, I’m good,” Jenny said, putting a hand on her stomach.

            “Come on, I dare you,” Claudia said. “Pig out at the dessert table, drink all the eggnog, whatever. I bet can’t get your belly as stuffed as mine, but when we each have food babies we can lounge around and sing ‘Jingle Bellies’.” She giggled.

            Jenny looked down at her stomach, then shrugged and walked over to the dessert table.

 

Cat and Tommy slowly came to their senses. “What the hell happened?” she asked groggily.

            “We fell,” he said.

            “No shit, dumbass,” she shot back.

            “We need to get off the dessert table and resize ourselves,” he said.

            “Nope,” she said, cracking her knuckles. “I’ve got you right where I want you.”

            She punched at him, but he ducked and socked her in the gurgling gut. She stumbled back. “How dare you hit me!” she screamed and launched herself at him. She pinned him down and straddled him. “You see, Tommy,” she said. “We could’ve just kept having sex and then I would’ve eaten you, digested you, come down to see the party guests off, and had a Merry Fucking Christmas. But you’ve ruined everything!”

            There were loud thumping noises, and Cat and Tommy turned to see giantess Jenny walking towards them. “Mmm, cookies,” she said and reached for their plate.

            Both Cat and Tommy were up and running before her hand could grab a treat and start munching on it, raining sugar crumbs down below. She moaned in pleasure and shoved the rest of the cookie in her mouth, chewed and swallowed, then reached out with her other hand to grab more food.

            They ran by the pie as Jenny drew out a large slice that could have crushed them both and brought to it to her hungry jaws. They kept heading toward a large gingerhouse display as an awesome Christmas song began to blare on the speakers around them.

            Just as he was reminded how much he liked the song, Cat tripped him and he tumbled onto his back. Looking up, he watched his new “girlfriend” swallow the last bite of the pie slice, and reach down for the bowl of Christmas tree gummies next to him. She picked up a handful and shoved them into her mouth, bringing up another slice of pie with her other hand.

            She’s going to eat the whole table, he thought, looking down at her stomach. At this size, both he and Cat could’ve nestled into her belly button. The digestive tract behind it let out a gurgle as more food landed in the girl’s stomach. Her abdomen was still pretty flat, but he knew that wouldn’t last for long as he got up and ran after Caterina.

 

Simon and Claudia watched Jenny dig into the dessert table, sending mouthful after mouthful of holiday goodness down to her tummy. Claudia’s stomach was still full and digesting, but Simon was getting thirsty so he walked over to the eggnog cups, wondering what Tommy had been looking for earlier.

            As he picked up the cup, his belly rumbled with anticipation. The eggnog here was so good. He was so busy watching Jenny eat, he barely had time to look at the cup as he brought it to his lips. But he did look, right before he was about to drink –

            And nearly screamed like a little girl. There was Bobby, splashing around in his cup, trying to make noise and get him to notice.

 

Caterina’s own belly let out a rumble as she hid around the side of the gingerbread house. Part of her wanted to get back to normal size, masturbate with Tommy, then eat him and let him digest like Mark, but she knew that wouldn’t be possible. She just have to give him a one-way trip through Jenny’s digestive system. The cute girl’s belly was started to get noticeably full, but she kept on eating.

            She saw Tommy run out to the hardened icing lawn and look around, leaning on a candy cane for support. He was getting tired, as it had been a tiring night between. Running, sex…nearly getting eaten. Now was her chance to finish him.

            She jumped out at him. He looked up.

            Too late. She punched him the chest and he fell back. She was going to straddle him again, but he jumped out of the way and towards the house. Jenny’s right hand came down towards them, but her eyes were closed as she chewed more pie.

            Cat had her back to the giantess as she broke the candy can in half and aimed the pointed tip toward Tommy. “You’ve always been a bitch, Cat,” he said, trying to buy time. “But as soon as you got that shrink ray, you went too far.”

            “There’s no such thing as too far, Tommy,” she snickered. “The shrink ray gives me power, satisfaction. It keeps me in control, like here tonight.”

            Tommy looked behind her. “Guess again.”

            Cat spun around just in time to see Jenny’s hand about to grab her. She screamed, but it was too late. The giantess grabbed her along with a bunch of gumdrops and chocolate ornaments and frosted icing that covered the lawn as Tommy jumped out the way.

            He watched as his girlfriend shoved the food into her mouth without even looking, chewed, and then gulped before looking for her next bite.

 

Cat screamed at the top of her lungs as she slid down Jenny’s esophagus and splatted into her stomach chamber. It was crammed with food and sloshing with digestive fluids. Eggnog, pie, gummies, and so much more churned around in here as Cat was smashed against a wall and started to bang on and scream as hard as she could.

 

Tommy had thought that Cat had been chewed up and put out of her misery before digestion got to her, but she had somehow avoided being crushed. Then he heard her calling “Tommy, fuck you! Fuck you, you fucking, fucking, fucking dick! Save me! Get me out of here! Jenny!”, which was barely audible over the mashing of Jenny’s teeth and the gurgle of her now-distended gut.

            Her shirt had shown off about an inch or so of her midriff before, but now her belly pushed beyond that and she looked quite bloated, but didn’t seem to care as she smashed the gingerbread house and sent it down into her bowels in a few mouthfuls.

 

More chewed food rained down from above. The stomach was already cramped, but now it was getting hard to breathe. The sludge around Cat’s body made it nearly impossible for her to move, and more stuff was coming in and piling around her. It smelled awful in here. She wondered how Mark and Lexi had felt when they were in her belly.

            No, she thought. They deserved that. I don’t deserve this. I need to get out. “Jenny!” she cried.

 

Jenny gulped sent the last of the pie down to her stomach. “Ugh,” she said, putting a hand on her tummy.

            “You can do it!” Claudia cheered.

            Jenny ate the last of the gummi trees, then started on a bowl of M&Ms and other candies.

 

The food sludge was working like a quicksand, dragging Cat down and crushing her from all sides. Either that, or Jenny was eating so much that there would no room left above her. She was being buried and squeezed at the same time. Right now, everything below her bra was beneath the sludge, a level that was rising. It stung at her skin. She couldn’t feel her left leg.

            She screamed out in anguish again.

 

Jenny’s tummy glorped and gurgled so much, that she had to stop. But Claudia wagged her finger. “Don’t be a pussy,” she teased.

            Jenny smiled and put a hand on her stomach. “Well, it’s just for fun,” she said. “Okay.”

            Using both hands, she shoveled the Christmas treats into her mouth. Chewing, mashing, swallowing.

            Tommy watched as the lumps traveled down her throat.

 

The gastric sludge was up to her neck. “Please, Jenny! Don’t let me die like this! Tommy, somebody! Save me!” Cat tilted her head back and cried as she struggled to breathe.

            “No! No, no!” she was screaming as the mix of digestive fluids and foods continued to rise. “No, anything but this. Jenny, please! Noooooo!”

            Then the mush covered over her head. Her left arm was still sticking up as the ingested material continue to pile in and fill the entire space up, expanding Jenny’s stomach and giving it its bloated appearance. Her hand was raised up for a little while longer, until a mouthful of chewed M&Ms buried all that remained of Caterina once and for all.

 

Buuuurpppp!”

            Jenny looked down at her stomach, surprised she had been able to let out such a big belch. Tommy wasn’t surprised at all, seeing how her belly was almost distended as Claudia’s was. Her tummy glorped and gurgled, and it looked like she was going to be in for a rough stomachache.

            Now, Tommy realized, I have to get out of here. But how?

            Just then, Simon swooped in front of her, still carrying a full cup of eggnog. “Great job,” he said, briefly giving her belly a pat and then scouring the remains of the dessert table.

            “Um, thanks,” Jenny said, still looking down at her aching tummy.

            Claudia came over and gave her a hug. “I knew you could do it!” she said.

            Simon used the distraction and, after spotting Tommy, scooped him up and plopped in the eggnog. What was going on?

            Then he looked next to him. Bobby was alive, treading in the liquid and looking very much shaken.

            “I’ll be right back,” Simon boomed to the girls, who were comparing food babies.

            He ran to the stairs and whispered: “Where’s the shrink ray?”

            “Next to the railing, upstairs!” Tommy yelled.

            Simon heard, and carried them upstairs. He picked up the device where it lay, took them to the nearest bathroom, took them out of the eggnog and placed them on the tile floor, and adjusted the shrink setting to grow.

            “Here goes nothing,” he said, and fired.

 

It had taken a few minutes for Bobby and Tommy to shower out the eggnog, but now they sat drying their damp clothes with Cat’s towels.

            “So Cat?” Simon asked.

            “Singing Jingle Bellies in Jenny’s stomach,” Tommy said.

            Simon nodded.

            “Who’s Jenny?” Bobby asked.

            “The one who ate the dessert table,” Tommy explained. “My new girlfriend.”

            “She swallowed Francine,” Bobby said. “Right in front of me.” He was still shaken.

            They all had a moment of silence. “I’m going to go home,” he said, throwing off the towel and storming off.

            “We found love tonight,” Simon said, “but he lost his.”

            Tommy nodded. “Francine didn’t deserve that. I just can’t believe Jenny ate her…”

            “It wasn’t her fault, Tommy,” said Simon. “It was an accident. Cat’s the one to blame.”

            “At that bitch is dead and we have the shrink ray,” Tommy said.

            “Yeah…,” Simon said, looking it over.

 

Tommy came down the stairs only to be greeted by Jenny, who threw her arms around him. He could feel her bulging belly pressing against him.

            “You fall in the pool again?” she asked, wondering why he was wet.

            “You could say that,” he said, staring at her stomach. It was so weird, knowing that Caterina and Francine were being digested in there…

            “What?” she asked, and giggled. Her eyes lit up as she stared into his. She really didn’t know, he realized. She swallowed two human beings tonight, and she didn’t even know.

            I’m going to keep it that way, he thought. I’m not going to drag her into this Rays Club business. Not like Autumn. I’m over Autumn, he finally realized.

            As Jenny’s stomach let out another gurgling noise, she looked up. “Hey, we’re underneath the mistletoe…”

            He looked up too. There it was, dangling above them. He looked back into her gorgeous eyes.

            Then they leaned in and –

            Jenny burped. She covered her mouth and put a hand on her glorping stomach. “Sorry,” she said. “I’ve got a bad tummy ache.”

            “That’s okay,” he said, giving her belly a rub, feeling her fine blond hairs and her stomach churning and digesting in there. Then they leaned in again and kissed. Tommy forgot about all that had happened that night, because he was here, he was in love, and it was Christmastime.

 

Claudia and Jenny waved goodbye and headed off to the car, singing Jingle Bells but replacing the lyrics with “Jingle Bellies” and other words about their aching stomachs.

            “Merry Christmas to all, and all a good night!” Simon jokingly called after them.

            The girls giggled, then got in their vehicle and drove off. Tommy looked behind them at the house. The red and green Christmas lights were still burning bright, and the music was still playing. Many people were still inside, not knowing what had become of their party host.

            Tommy looked up at the beautiful starry night sky. “Nice Christmas presents, huh?” he said to Simon.

            “Well, we did lose Francine. But I’d say finding new love and getting the shrink ray back is a pretty good deal,” Simon said.

            Tommy was still stargazing. “Yeah, at least we can keep it out of the hands of people like Cat.”

            “Yeah… But there’s one burning question I really want to know the answer to…”

            “And what’s that?” Tommy asked.

            Simon looked up at the sky too, as if pondering something. Then he spoke.

            “Where did it come from?”

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that concludes the story of Jingle Bellies! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I will be back in the New Year with a Valentine's Day story.

 

Please let me know what you thought of the ending and have a wonderful holiday!

 

P.S. Me and my gf got back together.