- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter done. I hope you guys are liking the action going on! I only have 2 more chapters left planned for this story (which will both be released on the same day). Enjoy!

My confidence was quickly erased as my feet were pulled from under me. A hand triple my size wrapped my around my legs and lifted me upwards. Still lacking proper social skills, I remain silent to face my next fate. The hand did not belong to Megan and it definitely was not Jess. Stretching my neck back as far as it could go, it was the middle eastern girl. Her hair was dark, long and very curly. Her hand raised me up to her penetrating eyes. I simply stared into her deep, brown eyes and couldn't help but feel some sort of enchantment. Breaking the silence, she said “Hey, little guy. I'm Jazmine! You are definitely going to like tomorrow's game... If you behave!”


 


“Woah, woah” I thought. “Today has been messed up. Messed fucking up. When in moments of crisis, I tend to lose a sense of vocabulary. Jogging my own memory, I replayed the events. Firstly, I touched a doorknob and shrink. Secondly, I then go looking for help and lastly, I am now at base three with a bunch of attractive college girls from my college. Of course none of them are in any hurry to help me out. It's not as if I were ever to get back to normal they'd get into any trouble for what they'd done to me. If I were to even go near them, they could just accuse me of rape and lock me in prison for the rest of my life. Weighing the options, yah... I'll play it cool.”.


 


Speaking up, I say “Sure... yah. Behave, got it. What sort of sleeping arrangements do you got in this place?” Jazmine giggles. “You could sleep with me if you like?” Flattered by her offer and never having slept with anther woman, I felt unsure of how to answer “Uhh... um... uhh...” Jazmine interjected “I don't bite! Seriously!” Snapping out of my cloud of uncertainty, I reply “But... wouldn't you just roll on top of me? I don't think this can work.” Giggling, she says “Relax. I'm a back sleeper, I don't move at all. I know you want this!” Letting my sexual desires take over, I say “Oh, alright then.” Before I had even finished my sentence, Jazmine was already stripped down to her bra and panties. “Wow. You definitely mean business!” I say. As Jazmine frowns at me, I decide to not annoy her any further. I watch as Jazmine's massive body crashes down towards the bed. Her butt isn't huge but, definitely cute and attractive. Her breasts are about average size but, at my size they're still triple the size of my own body. As Jazmine makes herself comfortable, she unexpectedly reaches for me and places me between her breasts. She simply says “You can sleep here tonight” while grinning down at me. “What could I say?” I thought. “There's worse places to sleep than here”. Jazmine's breasts were like giant pillows on either side of me, her body heat kept me very snug. The sound of her heartbeat reminded me of simply lying back near the ocean listening to the waves. I had never slept this close to a girl before in my life and it felt so relaxing. To the calm sound of her heartbeat, I fell asleep.


 


 


I was jarred awake instantly by tumbling downwards at a rapid rate. As my brain jump started into high gear, I realized Jazmine had woken up and was now sitting up. I continued falling until I reached her waist. Panicked, I reach for the waistband of her panties and somehow, in one simple motion I tumble inside. The elastic snaps shut and I am sealed inside inches away from her vagina. “Jared? Jared?” I hear her call from outside my elastic prison. “I guess he must have gone with Megs.” She muttered in a lower voice. My world was then shaken into a million different directions as she stood up. I was firmly in place because of the elastic but, I still was being moved every direction her hips decided to take. It almost felt like riding a zigzagging roller coaster. I hoped she would take this thing off... and soon.


 


 


My hopes were answered sooner than later as I felt the panties being pulled downwards. Within seconds, I tumble towards the ground and land on the cold, hard tile cushioned by the fabric of the panties. Upon impact, the panties bury me inside leaving hardly any room to move. With all my might, I lift upwards giving myself a bit of extra room. In the distance, I can hear the sound of a toilet being used. “Oh, shit.” I thought. Desperately, I force myself towards the leg holes so I can leave this cloth prison. As I near the exit, my cotton panties are sloped to a 90 degree angle. I was being lifted up! Panicking, I begin the climb upwards so I could jump to the ground. My arms reach the top of the waistband and I begin to hoist myself up. “Snap!” The waistband slaps into place leaving half my body stuck in the panties and upper half sticking out. I curse again at how close I was to escaping. The firmness of the elastics was so tight, it literally took my breath away. Breathing took a lot of effort. Looking down, I realized I was at the back side of the panties. If I couldn't get myself out of this, I was in for a long day... Jazmine bent down again picking up a white pair of soccer shorts. As they went up her legs, I was now completely imprisoned by cloth on all sides. However, the material of the white shorts was so thin, I could actually see through them!


 


Jazmine began walking down the hotel stairs completely unaware of me strapped to the back of her panties. It was very sexually arousing watching Jazmine walking down the stairs through the fabric of her shorts. My penis stiffened from the swaying motion and the sexy angle of view. As Jazmine turned around, I could see the sports bus signaling my impending doom. As Jazmine walked into the bus, another voice called “Hey, over here!”. I instantly was able to tell the owner of the voice belonged to Ashley. Jazmine walked all the way to the back of the bus and turned around. I began kicking as hard as I could with my legs only to have no effect. Her butt quickly descended and bounced on the seat. As she leaned back, I was crushed in between her lower back and the back of the seat. The two girls began talking about random boyfriends they dated and which one was better. Uninterested, I laid there being unknowingly crushed by Jazmine. This was going to be a long bus ride...