- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait!!! Here it is. The final chapter.

7 days had finally passed. 7 terrible, stinky, sweaty days for Paul. The odor had consumed his entire being. It’s all he knew. He simply breathed in and out, in and out, the infinitely repulsive odor of Megan’s feet. The sweat had seemed to have soaked into his very soul. Paul, in his disheveled state, began to hear yelling up above.

               “That’s it Rosie! The week is over! Let Paul go!”

               “Oh sister. You’re right. The week is over. And you passed. But you see, I gave each of you different tasks. Your task was to not allow Paul 30 seconds of fresh air. Paul’s task, however, was to try to get at least 30 seconds of fresh air. You succeeded, congratulations, Paul won’t be trapped in your foot forever! But he failed, and he has to deal with the consequences. “

               Megan’s flat began to glow, and a light shot out from it. That light shot onto the floor, and began to fade away. What was left behind was a shrunken Paul. His body looked waterlogged from the intense torture he just experienced. He laid on the ground, taking deep breaths of clean air for the first time in one week.

               I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, but I could see the two giantesses standing on either side of me. Suddenly, an odor I knew so well, re-entered my being. The odor of a girl’s sweaty, stinky, foot. The view that I had caused me to wish to be dead, was right in front of me once again. A huge, smelly, moist foot was looming over my body. The toes were raised above my face, and I could see through the gaps in between them. It was Rosie’s foot. Why did this seem like some kind of grand finale? Like I had been waiting for this moment for so long. One by one, I was subjected to each of my sister’s feet, and finally I was at the feet of the one who caused this all. Looking at her face from this position, caught under her toes, as if I was trapped in a cage of her feet. Her toes were like bars in a prison cell.

               Something inside me started to reason again. I started to become so afraid. What if this was actually my life from now on? Always trapped, like a prisoner, a life time of torture at Rosie’s repulsive feet. No one to save me. She would never have mercy on me. She’d just wear me in her boots the whole time. Oh god, I don’t think I can handle that. Why can’t I just die? No. She won’t let me. She wouldn’t let me escape this torture.

               After a seeming eternity of having these thoughts, which turned out to only be a few moments, I heard Rosie speak.

               “Just back up Megan. Or I’ll squash him like a bug. He failed his assignment, so he has to be punished. Another week of torture. He’ll be spending this week inside my boot however, the one that I’ve been preparing for years. Then he gets to go free, I promise.”

               “You’re sick, you know that Rosie. Sick. Fine. 1 week more. But I’m going to tell you this now, you’re never going to get away with this. You’ll get what’s coming to you.”

               “Whatever you say, Megs. You can leave my room now.”

               And with that, Megan walked out of the room, fuming.

               “Now, for you my precious little bug. I know you heard me. You get to spend a week inside my boot. But don’t think this is like anything you’ve experienced thus far. My boot is different. My foot is different. I’ve been preparing for this for so long. The moment when you’d finally have no choice but to inhale my foot odor in its entirety. No way out, just my stinky feet for so long little bro.”

               Rosie moved her foot out of the way and just looked down at me. After she moved her foot, I couldn’t believe what I had started to think. I wanted to run. What was the point? I thought I had given up on life. On ever escaping this hell. Yet here I was, wanting to run away, wanting to chase some glimmer of hope that I might get free. And so I did just that, I got up and started to run.

               “Where do you think you’re going? *sigh*. I thought by now you would have learned. There is no escaping this. You’re GOING to sniff my sweaty feet!”

               Rosie just walked over a few steps and stomped me down hard. She rubbed me hard into her sole, and then lifted her foot.

               “Plastered to my sweaty sole, right where you belong. Now get ready, this is going to be the best time of your life. This boot could clear a whole mansion, and would definitely make a person pass out. But not you. Oh no. Not you. You’re going to stay awake the whole time, and be engulfed by the repulsive odor in these boots that I’ve been preparing just for you.”

               Rosie simply lifted her foot, and began slowly putting on the years old, overused UGG boot. As I entered I could feel the extreme humidity and heat inside her boot. It was like walking into a green house. Hot and muggy. Being plastered to her foot made it worse. Like I was just a part of her foot. A part of the natural process of her inserting her foot into her disgusting boot. The odor was intense. It was unlike any of the rest. This odor somehow seemed….evil. It was unbelievable. Each time I think it can’t get worse, it does. It was like an explosion in my nose. It was like I could literally feel the odor seep into my nose as if I were inhaling a liquid. It smelled so fiercely. It had the usual scent of my sister’s sweaty, smelly feet, but it smelled so horridly sour. I could literally smell the dampness. Yes, this was definitely exactly as she said, prepared for years. An odor so vile could only come from years of nonstop usage. Finally, her foot settled into her boot, my back becoming instantly soaked in foot sweat from touching the bottom of the boot. My face was plastered directly into her sole, and so the torture began.

               One week? I think that’s what she said. Why do I still have hope? I still have some hope that I’ll be able to escape. That after this week she’ll finally end this cruel joke, and let me go. Turn me back to normal.

               And so, each day went by, one by one. Her feet getting sweatier and sweatier. My body getting soggier and soggier. I don’t know how I managed to tolerate the stench. I frequently bounced back and forth between wanting to return to my old life, or just killing myself to escape this. Even though I knew there was no escape. She got me. She shrunk me down, made my body durable, and forced me to sniff her feet. Rosie actually won. Now the question is, would she let me go? What else was there for me? Would she really keep me in her boot for the rest of my life? No way.

               She began pulling her foot out of the boot, me with it, still plastered to her soft, stinky sole. I felt the cool air grace my back. It felt incredible to be semi-free once again. I cried with joy. But…. Was I really crying from just feeling some fresh air on my back while still plastered to her foot? Is this what it’s really come to?

               She used her other foot to peel my body off of her foot. I flopped down to the ground, and landed like a wet sponge.

               Rosie just started at Paul for a bit. She was thinking very hard. Paul was trying very hard to catch his breath. To inhale as much clean air as he could, although it was still tainted with the rancid odor of Rosie’s feet that had expanded into the room and consumed it.

               “I need to play my cards right” – Rosie

               “If I do this right, I can really get him to do it. Then, everything will be done. I can’t wait!”

               “Hey Paul! How’s it going down there? Did you enjoy your week long vacation? Don’t you love your BIG sis for letting you hang in her stinky boot for a week?

               Paul did nothing but look at her.

               “Face it Paul, I finally got you right where I want you. I win. Now, I want you to prove to me that you understand that I win. Kiss my foot. I want you to kiss my foot and tell me ‘Rosie’s feet own me.’ Then you can go free.”

               Is she being real? If I kiss her foot and say whatever the fuck she wants me to say, will she really let me go? I mean, how much worse could it be?

               Rosie brought her foot over Paul, placed her heel down at his feet, and began to lower her sole down closer to his face. The stench permeated Paul’s world once again.

               So all I have to do is kiss it, and tell her that her feet own me? Alright, whatever, like I give a fuck. Wait…What the hell? What’s that on her foot? Is that a star? When did she get a tattoo on her foot?

               Paul had noticed a symbol on the bottom of Rosie’s foot. It was an inverted pentagram, but Paul just saw it as a weird star.

               “There’s no way he’ll actually do it. He wouldn’t be that stupid. Oh well, I guess I had my fun!” Rosie thought.

               Suddenly, Rosie felt a small peck on her sole. It was Paul’s kiss.

               “No way, did he actually just kiss my foot?”

               There, I kissed her stupid foot. Finally, I tried to yell up to her, “Rosie’s feet own me!”.

               Rosie removed her foot from above Paul, looking at him wide eyed.

               “No way. Did you actually do it! Oh my god! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT! YES! YOU GAVE IT ALL UP.”

               What the hell is she talking about? Turn me back you dumb bitch.

               “You’re in for it now foot slave.”

               Rosie lifted her foot again. She hovered it right over Paul.

               “Say bye bye to fresh air little bro. You get to enjoy my feet FOREVER.”

               That weird star on her foot started to glow. What the hell is it?

               Suddenly, a beam of light shot straight into Paul, causing his body to glow as well.

               What the hell?! What the fuck is happening to me.

               Paul got up and began sprinting in the direction of the door.

               “Oh no little bro, you’re fate is sealed. Just as the spell was going to run out, you actually completed my ultimate spell! Now get back here, there’s no escape for you. Your fate is sealed.”

               Rosie quickly chased after him. Just as he was about to make it to the door, she stomped right on him with her still sweaty foot.

               “Hope you enjoy me sweaty, disgusting, toe jam-y, stinky foot bro. You get to enjoy it for eternity.”

               Rosie squished Paul flat, hearing him scream one last time, before her foot finally made contact with the ground. And just like that, Paul had disappeared. His body was completely gone.

               “Have fun Paul. It’s where you belong.”

               Where the hell am I? I’m trapped. Crushed, clearly under Rosie’s foot. It feels like when I was in her boot. I can’t move, I can only inhale. GOD THE SMELL. THIS IS UNBEARABLE. It’s so sweaty. How did I get here? I’m not in her boot. I don’t remember her putting me in there.

               Just then, Paul heard a voice. Rosie’s voice.

               “Listen up, Paul. I’m only going to explain this once. You’re not alive anymore. You’re not on Earth. You’re in a special….foot dimension. A foot afterlife. I call it foot world. It probably feels like you’re in my boot right now. Well, kinda. The dimension is about the size of my boot. And that is certainly my foot on you. It’s pretty sweaty and stinky huh? Guess what? It’ll only get sweatier and stinkier. Your life is over. This is it Paul. You’re going to be trapped there for eternity. Not the rest of my life, not the rest of your life, not until the Sun explodes…Eternity! Forever, never to escape. Just an eternity of drinking my foot sweat, and sniffing my disgusting foot. It’ll keep getting stinkier, and stinkier.”

               Paul immediately burst into tears. This couldn’t be real, he thought. He began to wildly thrash about, only to not move a single millimeter. His body was contained tightly, pressed under her foot. Under him, the floor seemed to be another foot. He seemed to be sandwiched between two of her feet, forming a kind of eternal foot coffin. As Paul was thrashing about, a torrent of foot sweat forced its way into his mouth.

               “Nuh-uh Paul. The more you fight it, the worst it gets. You are never getting out of there. I should also inform you, you will never lose your sanity either. That way you can keep enjoying my smelly feet forever! Bye Paul!!”

               This can’t be real. What did I do to deserve this? I have to be dreaming! I have to be! Please! Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!

               The odor merely increased in response to Paul’s panic. Of course, it was not a dream. Paul was truly sealed. Why? All because he was afraid of feet. 

 

Fin

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave feedback about this ending. It might be a bit much for some people.