- Text Size +

Connor run up behind Emily and performed a perfect assassination. "Ha ha" he taunted her. They were both at equal score 50 points - 50. "Damnit" shouted Emily. She looked at the time left ,5 mins. Phew enough time to beat him. She imagined having Connor as her tiny little boyfriend. He could go anywhere and do anything with her. Her titanic body would now be a place for him to worship. Her legs would be like skyscra-  "hey" she whined. He had shot her and grabbed another ten points. She hadn't really considered what would happen if she grew. She realised she had to concentrate now, there'd be time for her fantasies later.

4 mins left. If he was lucky he wouldn't have to shrink thought Connor. He wondered how much he would shrink and how much Emily would grow. He saw Emily in front of him he charged up his plasma pistol, drained her shields and finished her off with his d.m.r. He hoped he wouldn't shrink too much at first, he wanted to get used to it. He was usually quite a few inches taller than his girlfriend. He looked at her, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Then she flew up into the air. She'd got a kill. As she flew of the bed her massive boobs bounced and nearly hit her in the head. "I'm still beating you! Don't celebrate too early" he mocked. She giggled and her boobs once again bounced up and down.

3 mins left now. They were both concentrating hard 70-70, 70-80 , 80-80, 90-80. They were getting more points now they were concentrating. Emily distracted Connor on one kill by telling him that he would be so tiny she would accidentally squish him. Connor got her back though by telling her she'd shred all her clothes when she geew . This brought the score up to 90-90. With only 1 minute left the first to 100 would win..

The race was officially on. Emily tried to stick Connor with a grenade. He flew up with his jetpack narrowly missing it he shot down at Emily with his assault rifle .She used her energy shield. She threw another grenade at Connor. Miss! She was out of grenades. Only 30 seconds left. Connor jetpacked up to a ledge. Emily aimed for him but he flew off just in time. 20 seconds left. He jumped into the air and threw his two grenades down. 10 seconds left. Emily screamed "NOOOOOOOOOO" her characters corpse flew thought the air. 5 seconds left. "Omg oh ma gahd. I beat you" said Connor."You little-" said Emily glaring at Connor. "Game Over " announced the game. She hugged Connor. "Whatever happens, I still love you" she whispered. Then she walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a red vial. She poured it into a cup and held her breath. "Will your clothes ... Y'know grow?" Asked Connor. "To a certain extent" replied Emily "what you wanna see me ripping out my clothes" They both laughed. "Well, bottoms up" said Emily glugging the red liquid. A tickling sensation tingled around her body. Was it happening? It was.. She was growing. Slowly but still growing!