- Text Size +

Before Laura stood ten large, pink hills. The two in the middle were bigger than the others.

They were toes.

Bigger than Laura's 2,5 mile height!

They were so gigantic, so huge, Laura could shelter under the protruding, long toenails of the big toes- while standing upright!

Her gaze slowly glided over the truly gargantuan feet, higher and higher up in the air. Just like prof. Hammer had done when Laura arrived.

The cook nearly stumbled backwards as she saw and recognized the face of the gigantic feet's owner.

It was Alexandra!

360 miles tall!

The head of the geochemistry- student and kitchen help was so high up in the air that it looked blurry, even from Laura now not-so-impressive-anymore 2,5 mile point of view. Alexandra's dark hair floated a little, for her head was in the outer regions of the atmosphere and gravity had little grip on it now. Her dark eyes looked coldly down from an indescribable height on the cook. Laura just stood there, frozen and open- mouthed. Then, the tremendous giga-girl spoke with a voice that shattered mountains:

"Now what do you have to say, bitch? Not so big now, aren't we? Yes, you thought you were smart, secretly following professor Hammer to her lab, hmm? Well I followed you in turn and hid also, like you did. When I saw my professor grow and a while later you, I knew what to do. I waited until you left for professor Hammer. Too bad for you that you began walking before reaching the puny height that you have now, so the lab remained intact.
I opened the safe, of which the professor told me the combination, and drained a vial. After I grew to the height of a ten-story building, I took the large canister and drained all of the stuff. That is so, I simply waited until my stomach was big enough to contain all of the remaining growing agent! Ha! You didn't think of that, did you?"

Laura realized that all of Detroit must have been destroyed now, not by rampaging, but my Alexandra's mere growing while standing still. Here feet alone were so
vast, ten Detroit’s would fit underneath them easily.

Per foot!

The giga- girl, with her beautiful southern- European features continued:
 
"You tyrannized me. You killed my professor. You arrogant bitch thought you were sooo big and powerful. I saw what you did with prof. Hammer. Here, let me give you a taste of your own medicine!"

Alexandra bent down, and with just two fingers picked the 2,5 mile tall woman up and lifted her approximately 1,5 million tons of weight like nothing!

The 360 mile tall giantess then lifted one of her 50 mile long feet and brought the -to her- tiny Laura towards her sole. The cook could see entire trod upon cities and villages slowly loosen themselves from the wrinkled skin and falling down like crumbs. Detroit must have been among them, nothing more than a splat like a bird dropping, sticking underneath the enormous foot. Then Laura was being rubbed over the sole and between the toes of Alexandra, just like she had done with Sandra Hammer.

Now it Laura that was being held firmly in check by two gigantic fingers. The enormous muscles of the cook, being able to pop a row of skyscrapers with one hand, were virtually powerless against the mere thumb and finger of the new giga giantess. It was all so unreal, so incomprehendable. A 2,5 mile tall giantess being held like a gnat by another, monstrously huge girl!
Laura got nauseous when she was forced to smell Alexandra's toe jam and her face being drowned in huge droplets of sweat.

Laura was shoved back and forth between toes that could crush entire cities alone. She was rubbed over wrinkles so deep, they put most canyons to shame. Alexandra's calluses were thicker than a house was tall. And her sweat overpowered even the strongest, vilest stenches. Laura had trouble holding her lunch (including the professor) back.

After having given her a merciless foot treatment, Alexandra lifted Laura up to her face. She was as tiny as a grain of rice to her former kitchen help. Laura hung 310 miles above the ground as the giga-giantess studied her 2,5 mile tall captive like she was nothing but an insect. Laura realized the might Alexandra had. She herself, a 2,5 mile giantess, held between thumb and index finger as if she was a fly or a grasshopper a child had caught. The pretty face of the Geochemistry student, unidentifiable large, loomed before the captured cook. Alexandra opened her mouth which was so huge it could eat several hills at once. Her teeth had the size of hills too.

For a split second, Laura had the impression her former employee was going to speak, but instead of words, a gigantic tongue emerged from her mouth. The huge, 12 mile long licking apparatus caught the screaming Laura as Alexandra dropped her on it. Her tongue then curled and wrapped itself around the 2,5 mile tall cook. There she was now, a huge 1,5 million ton heavy girl, being held by nothing but a young woman's tongue! Laura's world was enveloped in moist darkness as the tongue retreated into its gargantuan mouth.
Inside, the next thing Laura felt was a hard surface after having being tossed to and fro like a morsel by the unphantomable heavy muscled tongue. She knew what it was. A molar.

Instinctively, she held her arms up, and soon enough she felt another hard surface against her palms. What Laura thought was going to happen. Alexandra wanted to eat her! Laura tried with all her impressive strength to hold Alexandra's jaw open, but even though she was strong enough to hold an office building on the tip of her pinky finger, the mere weight of Alexandra's jaw was no match for Laura. Her arms gave way, and a second later, her body. The 1,5 million tons of flesh, bones, hair and sinew were crushed in a single bite. Laura's bones crunched and cracked, her innards turned to goo, thousands of gallons of blood squirted over Alexandra's teeth. The 360 mile female behemoth merely let her tongue stir Laura's leftovers through her mouth and swallowed. Alexandra had just eaten a 2,5 mile giantess!

"Aaah! That was good!" the giga titaness said. Then she turned towards the world and made an announcement:

"Now, if you humans thought I came to your rescue, guess again. By accident and chance, I have been granted the gift of godhood. And I plan to use it! No more being a simple student and waitress, groveling in a kitchen. No! I will be the ruler of the Earth. Let me show you my power!"