- Text Size +

The 360 mile tall woman stomped over the North American continent, crushing countless cities under her 50 mile long, 30 mile broad, naked feet. Hills and even mountains were no more than tiny bumps for her, and Alexandra didn't even feel them as she flattened them by the score. Her breathing alone caused disasters, as the huge amounts of air she sucked in and breathed out causes tremendous storms. Her feet sank deep into the Earth, deeper than the deepest hole man had even been able to drill.

Alexandra felt thirsty. She bent down and pursed her lips over what looked like a tiny puddle of water to her. It fact, it was lake Ontario, its 193 mile length hardly longer than Alexandra's legs.

SSSHHHRRRPPPP!!! Alexandra drained the countless millions of gallons of water inside. Lake Ontario, one of the Great Five Lakes, was emptied within a few seconds. Boats, fish and whatever else happened to be in and on the lake was also sucked inside the giga-giantess' huge stomach. Her huge lips didn't even feel the largest ships.

"Aah, nice," Alexandra said. With lake Ontario splashing in her belly, along with its contents as well as Laura's leftovers, she stood up. She grinned and spread her legs over the hole that held the water of the lake. It looked to her as if someone had scooped away a few handfuls of sand of the beach. The giga-girl pressed her groin muscles and a gigantic jet of pee came crashing down.

As the golden liquid hit the ground, it bore a 3 mile deep hole in the earth, such was its force. Alexandra emptied her huge bladder, releasing millions of gallons of pee each second. The lake was refilled after half a minute, but now, it was poisonous, foul-smelling and acidic. Nothing would grow here for thousands of years, for the sour urine and its high concentration of nitrogen would whither the entire area. Foam as large as hills formed around the lake's edges, the odor could be smelled in the entire state.

Alexandra, thirst quenched and bladder emptied, went for Washington DC. She wanted to emphasis her new leadership of the world by destroying the United States' capital.

Her footfalls tortured the landscape beyond imagination. Entire cities leapt up from the tremors of the giantess' unestimatable weight, waves of magma splattered over many square miles as Alexandra's stomping broke through the Earth's outer crust. Magma that burned everything it landed upon: entire woods turned to ashes, cities disintegrated, huge area's of farmland and its crops were rendered useless.  

From her point of view, she was the only being worthy of life. Alexandra didn't see cities with countless fellow human when she looked down. All she saw were patches of gray, and a mosaic of green, brown and yellow. Not her country. A carpet. And on carpets, one walked.

Smash! Her heel crushed a 100,000- inhabitants city, while her big toe and ball of her foot smashed three villages. A four-leave clover highway was totally crushed under her pinky toe, while an entire wood and vacation park got flattened under the rest of her sole. It was but one of the giga- giantess' steps.

Everywhere on Earth her presence was felt. Shockwaves ran around the planet and caused severe damage everywhere. Buildings collapsed even on the other side of the world, like in Australia and South Africa . The ocean's waters flooded miles of coastland all over the globe because of the tremors of her mighty footfalls. Even the large layer of ice on Antarctica cracked in two after being pounded by the shockwaves the giantess caused.

No army could ever dream of stopping her. Infantry, tanks, artillery... it all would be crushed en masse under her 50 mile long feet, their shells and bullets wouldn't even scratch her skin. Fighter planes and bombers could hardy reach her ankles, the largest battleships were so tiny that Alexandra couldn't even see them. Let alone that they might hurt her the least. Even a nuke would cause her little more pain than a cigarette butt scorching a normal person's skin. If the air turbulence the giantess' movements caused would allow a nuclear missile to hit her in the first place instead of being blown away.
 
The inhabitants of the doomed cities didn't know what to do. Their death and obliteration came quick after they saw the giantess approach. Alexandra's huge sole first eclipsed the entire horizon, like the people sat in a gigantic shoe box and someone shoved the lid over it. Then one of her feet, with large pieces of dirt and previously flattened cities falling off it, pressed the entire city, and more often than not a few more in the same step, many miles into the ground.
It was ironic that she who studied geochemistry now caused geochemical processes just by walking- every living creature was turned into diamond or oil by the tremendous pressure from the giga- girls weight. What usually took millions of years Alexandra, massive and gargantuan, accomplished in a few seconds. She was a goddess indeed.

But as she approached Washington DC, Alexandra learned that even a goddess like she still had to obey some biological laws. The chemical growing agent gave you the runs.