- Text Size +

Alexandra had seen Laura shit, and now she had to do the same. She didn't think much of shitting wherever she wanted. After all, she was a goddess now, so why should she try to hold it? Alexandra turned, lowered her 75 mile broad ass with an asshole 5 miles long and 2 miles wide over Washington DC and let loose.

Millions of tons of blubbery shit doused the poor, little capital, accompanied by a sound like a million balloons losing their air. In no time all of the city was buried underneath a mile high layer of foul-smelling human excrement. Like a cow doing her duties on the grass, Alexandra dropped a huge round plate of semi-solid waste on the city. No one in the Washington DC had the slightest chance of survival. Nothing could withstand the weight. What man had build over centuries, all the monuments and buildings, all the streets, public traffic systems and parks, it was all shitted into oblivion. As if it counted for nothing! Alexandra used the capital of the last superpower on Earth as a toilet! The humiliation was complete now.

But it was not only the Capital that suffered. Her amount of shit was so huge, it covered most of the city's surroundings as well. No less than a 10 by 10 mile area was covered with a brown pile of stinking, vomit-inducing shit, about 2 miles in height and countless millions of tons of weight. It would be virtually impossible for man to dig its way through the pile once it had dried out and even if, why? Nothing but smashed buildings and dissolved bodies would be found inside. It'd take millions of years before nature would have rained away this single pile of shit from Alexandra, the new giga- titaness of Earth. As a matter of fact, her pile of shit was so big, it could have been seen from the moon.

Having done her duties, the giga- girl went to Africa. Smart as she was, she knew how to solidify her power, should it even be necessary.

First, she headed south, towards California. Mountains in North and South Carolina she trod upon were simply crushed to dust and crumbs, even her pinky toe was too much for the huge piles of stone to bear. The people who still survived saw on their TV's satellite images of a gigantic young woman walking, one who had beautiful features, but was lethal beyond measure.
The satellites showed images of entire cities being crushed under a single toe. Vast woods and areas of farmland were turned into infertile basalt in the shape of a naked foot. Entire mountains crumbling like dry sand under a heel. Her footprints were as big as lakes, filling themselves slowly with glowing, red magma welling up from the inside of the earth. Planes, smaller than grains of sand, bumping against her skin, not even noticed by the vast, massive, gargantuan girl. Many people lost their minds by seeing this. It was just too much for their puny brains to digest.

She had destroyed so much already, and every time she made a step, more and more was obliterated. The Mount Rushmore monument was trod to debris under her nothing but her pinky toe. Alexandra didn't even sense it.

After a while, the titaness could see California, she recognized the shape of the state with laid spread out like a map before her. Smiling, she turned west and entered the Atlantic Ocean.

She simply walked though its waters. No, it was more like walking on the Atlantic, for the once- mighty ocean was so shallow for her, it hardly made her soles moist. Not caring about causing more floods that severely altered the face of the Earth, she walked into the Sahara desert and laid down. Alexandra enjoyed the warm sunrays on her skin, and with her 4 mile long eyes closed, she began speaking again:

"People of the world! I, your new goddess Alexandra, will be the center of your life now. I need food, and I want to be fed every day! If you fail to bring me what I want, or fail to satiate me, I'll grow even more! Yes, you heard me right, I can grow further, to a size which will make my current height seem microscopic in comparison! And then I'll eat the sun like a hot, spicy crumb! I don't care if I need so much food that entire countries starve. Your entire economy, your entire transport system, your lives and wealth, everything has but one sole reason to exist from now on: to satisfy me!
Now, for tomorrow, I want a hamburger. Slaughter all your cattle, harvest all your grain, I don't care how you do it. Hamburger tomorrow or freeze to death after the sun is consumed!"

Alexandra grinned. Would those mites calling themselves humans be able to do what she demanded? If not, she knew how she could grow further. She didn't choose Africa just for the hell of it.

Should they fail, she'd grab the Ruwenzori Mountains, the legendary "Mountains of the Moon" and eat them. Its ground, with the growing agent in it, would make her grow large beyond imagination. She would be too big to even distinguish the sun from other stars, she assumed. Hell, probably she'd get so large that the entire Milky Way would be like a small speck to her. And she'd hardly taste it on the tip of her tongue when she touched the galaxy with it and had it meld away in her saliva.

Alexandra blissfully arched her back and smiled. This was life! She, a common student and kitchen help, was now a goddess! And the humans had no choice but to serve her.

THE END