- Text Size +

In the laboratory, professor Hammer opened the safe in which a large canister with the growing agent stood. A few vials also filled with the liquid stood next to it. Those were the vials she and her team had used to experiment on the plants with, their resulting growth being proof of her being right. Some of the vials were still filled. Sandra took one and closed the safe. Although she had had a good mind of growing huge back in the canteen, her anger had ebbed away during the long trip to her lab.

Sandra held the vial with the brown, coffee-like liquid up. She sighted. Although she was 100% sure the stuff worked, she was nervous and even reluctant now to try it on herself. No one had claimed it worked on humans as well. After all, the Ruwenzori Mountains had been inhabited for thousands of years by people who were no taller than others.
Sandra hesitated. Should she drink it? If it worked, she would grow, but to what size? And there was no shrinking back, for the professor and her team had only been working to isolate the growing agent in the mountains' earth, not on an antidote. But just as she was about to put the vial back, she heard in her mind the mockery and laughter of her audience again.

"Oh, fuck it!" she swore. "Fuck them all!" And she drained the vial.

It tasted like pure earth. As if she had drunk dirt in liquid form. Sandra coughed and convulsed as she tasted the leftovers of the stuff on her tongue. She dived to the tap and drank some water to wash away the cloying taste.

"Well now, let's wait", she thought.

Sandra sat down and waited. Time crept slowly by, nothing happening at first. But after five minutes, she felt her feet hurt. Her shoes seemed tighter, and just as she noticed it, all her clothes seemed too tight for her as well. Sandra startled. She was growing! The stuff worked!

The glue holding her shoes together slowly gave way to her expanding feet. Sandra watched in awe as she saw how the seams of her shoes ripped open, just above the rubber soles. She saw her stockinged feet slowly emerge from all sides as they became too big to fit in her shoes. Then the upper half of her shoes fell down, revealing her now already size 15 feet, stretching the nylon to its limits. As her feet reached size 17, the stockings ripped to shreds.
Sandra now noticed her big toes, getting thicker and longer even as she watched them.

RRRRIIPPPP!!!

Sandra's silk shirt fell down in two large pieces. She had totally forgotten her other clothes, fascinated as she had been by watching her growing feet. Her cotton trousers followed her shirt, now Sandra wore nothing but a -too tight- bra and skirt. Before they ripped too, she quickly took them off.

Sandra estimated her new height at 7,5 feet now, but much to her amazement, she kept growing. And as if that wasn't enough, she kept growing faster and faster. When would her growth stop? Sandra hoped it would take a long while. Being as big as King Kong was a great, awesome fantasy, and soon it might be real! Her reluctance a few minutes earlier forgotten, she felt excited!

She reached 9 feet within half a minute. Sandra 's head bumped against the ceiling of her lab. She made a face due to the pain.

"Damn," she thought, rubbing her throbbing head. "I'm getting too big for this room. I need to get out of here and quickly!"
She turned, hunched and made a run for the door. But Sandra reconsidered, for the way outside might take too long for her growing self (she was afraid she would get squished together between unyielding walls) and went back for the windows instead. Her lab was on the ground floor anyway.

Sandra quickly opened a window and squeezed her now 11 foot self though it, and swift as she could. She didn't mind she was naked, for the moment only escaping counted.

Outside, she stood up. Her head reached so far above the ground, she had to bent down to look inside the rooms on the second floor! Sandra saw with amazement how she slowly continued to rise, as if standing in an ascending elevator.

"Yessss....." she softly moaned, delighted.

The young, now 15 feet tall professor was distracted by noises behind her. As she turned, she saw a small crowd staring at her. And what was even worse, they took pictures.

Of her naked body!

Sandra gasped and quickly covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. She saw dozens of students gawking at her, and many kept taking pictures with their cell phones. Sandra was ashamed. It wouldn't be long before those pictures circulated on the internet, and everybody would see her naked body.

"BE GONE!" the now 20 feet tall woman screamed. She sounded desperate, so it didn't seem like a treat to the growing crowd. They kept looking at her and photographing too. Sandra looked down at them. About fifty people, she estimated, gazing, laughing, staring, taking pictures.

She got angry.

"I SAID BE GONE!!!!" she cried, and uttering the word "gone" she stamped her now 4 feet long foot on the ground. Some people looked baffled, but no one left.

Sandra still grew. She was now 30 feet and counting.

Angry, she bent over and grabbed the next- best onlooker. He was like a big doll to her.

"Are you fucking deaf?" she spat a him. "GO!"

She threw the man in the crowd, about four people stumbled back as he hit them and two fell down. But no one left.

She looked down at the crowd, which was also growing but not the way like herself, and saw the people getting smaller and smaller. Sandra was now 50 feet. The people looked like a heap of crawling ants to her, their tiny faces looking up at her enormous body and holding up their cell phones.

"Yes. Ants." she said to herself. "That is what they are. Ants. Not humans. Ants."

And like ants she would treat them, as the onlookers were about to find out.