- Text Size +

Sandra's feet, which had already been a nice size 12 when she still was six feet, could presently cover an adult with ease. The already 55 feet tall giantess took a step and placed her huge, naked foot on a random onlooker. The guy fell backwards, unable to resist its weight. Indeed, his body was totally covered by Sandra's foot. The crowd gasped. They froze. No pictures anymore. Everybody looked in shock at the gigantic foot and the hardly visible person under it. The man tried to wiggle free, but Sandra's foot was too heavy. He began to pant from fear and panic, but only got a huge whiff of the giantess' foot odor. The trapped guy could feel the professor's foot grow, it slowly stretched to all sides and got heavier.

"Ants...ants, ants, ANTS!!!" Sandra cried and shifted her already impressive weight on her foot. The puny body of the man couldn't bear it. He burst open like an overripe tomato, blood and innards squirted to all sides.

The horrified people turned away, disgusted and afraid. Some began throwing up, others screamed. A few made a run for it.

Sandra looked at her foot. Blood slowly ran from underneath it. She could feel her sole getting wet as well as the lump of bloodied meat under it. She had done it! She had killed someone! For a moment, she felt remorse. But the still growing, now 65 feet tall woman didn't regret for long. The people.... they were now mere insects for her. Small, tiny insects. And they should be squashed.

"I gave them ample warning....", she thought. "Yes, they deserve it."

Sandra walked towards the now thinning crowd. Her face bore a look as if to say "You were warned, now you'll have to accept the consequences". She didn't show any anger or cruelty, but a facial expression as if killing them was the most normal thing in the world. She simply walked into the crowd, burying two more people under her huge naked feet. Sandra didn't stomp or kick, she simply placed her feet on the tiny people, as matter-of-factly as possible. Sometimes, she caught a small tree or a street lantern as well under her feet.
The giantess, for that is was Sandra Hammer had become in the meantime, walked around as if the people didn't even exist. Huge, pale, naked feet with long, thin (proportionally) toes covered and killed several persons each second. The cracked pavement turned slowly red and pink, as if a van full of bloody, butchered swine had unloaded its cargo on it.

Sandra stepped and trod. She was unable to catch everyone, for the people ran in several directions. But that didn't matter to the now 100 feet tall professor. The tinies had stopped taking pictures of her, and although she wasn't ashamed of being naked anymore, she still felt like killing them.

Sandra saw how about a dozen of them fled into a small tunnel, which ran under a street. The tunnel wasn't long, perhaps 30 feet. Sandra smiled and got a cruel idea.

With her left foot she blocked the entrance. The now 120 feet tall giantess swung her long, sparsely muscled leg over the tunnel and placed her right foot against the other side. The people inside saw how their exit darkened as it got cut off by a gigantic foot, and as soon as they turned to run back, they saw how Sandra’s other foot trapped them inside by cutting of both escape routes.

The giantess sat down on the street, not caring her behind crushed two parked bikes and flattened a number of shrubs. She twisted her feet so that her big toes pointed inside the tunnel.

Then Sandra, 135 feet tall, waited. She still grew, several feet per second now. So did her feet and, of course, toes.

Her big toes were half the size of an adult person already. Much to the terror of the people inside the tunnel, her growing toes occupied more and more space, forcing the people closer and closer together in the tunnel's centre. They were like enormous, flesh-colored balloons, being slowly inflated and filling the tunnel's space. Sandra grew and grew, not caring about her surroundings, as she waited for the inevitable to happen. And it did.

After two minutes, her toes had become so big that they began pushing against the perched together people in the tunnel from both sides. Like two large, pink crushing walls, the toes excruciatingly slow pressed the people into each other. Their cloying foot odor added to the torture. No one could escape, for the tunnels' entrances were fully blocked by the giantess' enormous feet and her toes filled the insides entirely so that no one could slip past them.

Sandra's big toes became too vast now. Unyieldingly, the squeezed the people together, like their bodies were made of play-dough. Twelve unfortunates squished and splattered into a bloody mush as Sandra's toes finally touched each other. Bodies ruptured, bones cracked, screams of terror turned into cries of agony and then felt silent.

Sandra laughed. This was power! About twelve people trapped and killed by her feet and toes. She wiggled them, crumbling the tunnel and the street it ran under like they were made of loose sand. She now noticed that one of her expanding legs had bumped into a nearly five- story house and her knee had punched a big hole in it. Debris rained down on the street as the giant professor removed it.

Smiling, Sandra stood up, brushed her feet and knee off and delightfully gazed around her. She had grown a lot since she sat down. The professor now stood 350 feet tall!

She noticed that her growth had stopped. It didn't matter. 350 feet was big enough to get her revenge.

"Watch out, Detroit and University management," she said. "Here comes your revenging angel!"