- Text Size +

The 350 feet tall professor Sandra Hammer strode through the city. She trod upon house after house, tree after tree, vehicle after vehicle. Everything crunched nicely under her gigantic, naked feet. Sandra loved being so big!

She saw a particularly large villa, standing somewhat lonely in the neighborhood. It hardly reached her ankles and almost begged her to be trod upon. Slowly, she lifted her foot, intending to crush it in slow motion. As the shadow of her sole eclipsed the building, the giantess saw a bunch of tiny people running outside.
Smiling, she waited until they thought they were at a safe distance and turned to look at their doomed home.
Sandra grinned wickedly, and, to demonstrate her power, pointed her big toe at the roof of the villa. Then she pressed down with it. Tiles on the roof broke and crumbled like dry cookies as her huge toe, easily the size of a mini-van, touched them. Sandra pushed her toe, and nothing but her toe, further down. The villa's walls crumbled and split, concrete dust mulched out of cracked masonry. Windows shattered. Smoke blew around and wood splintered as Sandra's unstoppable big toe bored itself towards the ground, unhindered by stone- or metalwork. She was invincible and she knew it.
The villa was a ruin now. Here and there a lonely, torn wall stood, splintered woodwork and damaged furniture laid everywhere. To finish her work, Sandra firmly planted her foot on the leftovers, crushing them instantly. 

After she had flattened the villa she looked at the tiny, shocked people, blew then a mocking kiss and went on her way.

She walked straight ahead. The gigantic Sandra didn't evade or stop for nothing. A skyscraper in her way was pushed aside like a thin, dead tree trunk. It broke in three chunks which landed on a row of office buildings, destroying them and killing whomever was still inside. As the professor encountered a viaduct with a railroad track on her way, she didn't step over it, but simply swung her calf right through it. The viaduct, and the train that happened to drive over it as she did so, were smashed while the giantess felt nothing but a tiny sting on her shin. Part of the train fell off and was crushed under her other foot after she had taken her next step. People would have a hard time removing the dead victims inside the flattened train cars. Let alone identifying them.

Sandra saw another nice-looking villa on her way to the University. She bent down and dug her huge fingers into the ground next to it and bored them with tremendous force under the house. Then she tore the entire villa from the ground, as if uprooting a patch of weed.

Sandra lifted the house, to her the size of two fists, up to her gigantic face. The giantess flat face was twice the size of the villa, her eyes were bigger than its windows, and the tiny chimney could fit easily in one of her nostrils. The giantess, one hand on her hip, smiled as she gazed in the tiny building. She reveled in her vastness. She was so big! So massive! She could hold an entire house in her hand, weighting for her hardly more than a small parcel. How long would its construction have taken, she wondered? A year? And she, Sandra Hammer, professor of Geochemistry, was able to crush it to smithereens within a few seconds, by merely clinching her hand into a fist....

As she peered inside, she saw the tiny occupants hiding under a table, peeking at her from under it in great terror. Sandra grinned. She wondered what they went through now. Of all houses in Detroit, she had picked theirs and was holding it in the palm of her hand. They must feel cursed. They were.

"Anybody home?" she teasingly asked. "No? Then I'll crush you!"

The 350 feet tall giantess slowly made a fist. Her fingers, fleshy tree-trunks to the people inside, slowly broke through the once-proud walls. The tiny windows splintered, the concrete and stone first cracked and then fell apart like thin plaster. Sandra saw how the occupants panicked. They tried to escape, but of course, there was no way they could go. Sandra was so huge, jumping out of the house to the ground would mean death.

Much to her amazement, one man emerged from the house. He slipped and nearly fell off the giantess' hand. Sandra picked him up like a tiny insect between the her other hand's thumb and index finger.

Smiling, she held her captive up with his tiny face towards the house. She wanted him to see how she crushed it in her mighty clutch. Sandra brought her fingers together and destroyed slowly but surely the entire villa. The roof came loose as she did so. Crashing, it fell down her long, long body. It hit her knee, smashed to a thousands pieces which rained down on the giantess impressive toes. She hardly felt it.

The giantess closed her fist, totally smashing the villa. Its walls were crushed, the furniture destroyed and no doubt, the other occupants turned to goo, killed by their own belongings. Sandra turned her hand and, before the eyes of her tiny captive, let the house's remains fall down. As they hit the ground, they splattered further into tiny bits. Sandra lifted one foot and placed it on the debris. She twisted and turned it, as if extinguishing a cigarette butt.

"I'm big, huh?" she said to the little man. Grinning, she licked her lips, brought him to her mouth and opened it. The man screamed like mad as he hung over Sandra's gaping maw. He could feel her hot breath and see a set of teeth, as big as flat screen TV's. Was she going to eat him?