- Text Size +

"No," she decided. Sandra had something else in mind. She lowered her captive to one of her breasts, right before her nipple. It was erect, because the crushing and killing, and the power that came with it, had excited her sexually. The giantess' nipple was about as long and thick as a normal person's thigh. The young professor didn't have big breasts, but now, especially to her tiny captive, they were huge.

"Grab my nipple," she commanded. "Or I'll eat you. Ve-ry-slow-ly-eat-you,"she added in a voice that was a mixture of threat and delight.

The tiny man didn't need any further encouragement. He grabbed the erect, wrinkled nipple and clung to it with both hands. Letting loose and falling down would mean certain death, so he held on it for dear life. He hung and swung there, like a tiny nipple piercing in the shape of a human.

"Aaahh," Sandra sighted blissfully while stretching her long, long body. She felt the tiny guy on her nipple. It was a good feeling. Her groin muscles twitched lightly and sent waves of pleasure through her gigantic frame.

"Yes! That's it, little man. Keep me horny, and you'll live. Because if I get turned off my nipple shrinks back and then...". The little guy knew all too well what would happen then.

Sandra looked around her for more things to crush. It the distance, she saw thousands of tiny, glittering lights, reflections of the sunlight. It was the parking place of one of Detroit's famous car industry headquarters, and thousands of manufactured cars stood there, waiting to be transported. Delighted, the giantess went to it, not caring what or whom she stepped on.

The mass of cars on the industrial parking place lay before her 350 feet gargantuan body like zillions of multi-colored beetles. Sandra lifted her foot, let it hover a moment over about half a dozen cars, and slowly brought it down. The tiny vehicles crunched under Sandra's large sole like rusted, empty soda cans. As her 50 feet long foot pressed down, roofs bent inward, two dozen windows splintered and broke, countless tires sprang loose. The puny engines were squeezed flat under the giantess' huge weight as she lowered more and more of her unphantomable weight on her large, whitish, naked foot.

CRRRRUNCH! Six tiny, shiny new cars were crushed, flattened like a raw egg under a steam roller.

Sandra repeated the procedure with her other foot. Because the cars stood neatly in a row, she could crush them all by placing the heel of one foot against the toes of the other.

Crunch! Crunch! Crunch! The giantess trampled scores of cars each minute. Millions of dollars worth of cars were utterly destroyed by a university professor who got sexually aroused by doing so. She was powerful, cruel and loved it!

Her horniness got the better of her after she had finished about three-quarters of the cars. Her cunt had been dripping like a broken tap, and Sandra's nipples were so stiff, they stuck out for about 1,5 foot. The tiny guy, whose fear had given him superhuman endurance, was still swinging on one of them. Before he knew, Sandra had grabbed him roughly and smashed her tiny lover forcefully against her wet, gigantic pussy. The man saw a huge cunt, glittering with honey and surrounded by a bush of public hair, coming at him with high speed. With a large smacking sound, he was slammed against the soft, pink flesh.

"AAAaaahh!" she screamed. "Yes. Yes. YES!!!!" She rubbed her more-dead-than-alive captive like a piece of toilet paper against her cunt, faster and faster.

"Aaaaahhh!" Sandra came. She kept masturbating like wild, so that huge drops of slime flew all over the place and landed on the cars, covering their windshields with huge droplets of muck and goo. While the 350 feet tall human skyscraper blissfully orgasmed, her tiny lover was smeared to a bloody grease against her swollen vagina. Sandra didn't care. Only the lustful feeling of her contracting vaginal muscles counted.

"Phew! That was good!" she thought after her orgasm. The giantess sat down, crushing about twenty cars under her now huge behind. Sandra lazily looked at her hand, with was covered with a layer of her honey and the leftovers of her tiny lover.

"Aaw. Too bad. He was an excellent specimen. For an ant," she thought. With a flick of her wrist, she flung her dead captive, as well as a few gallons of slime, away.

In the aftermath of her orgasm, she used her big toe to dreamily flatten a car or two. They fit nicely under it, and were compacted easily. Sandra liked the sight of how the tiny toy-like vehicles caved in under her toe, their tiny tires exploding and the metal frame yielding to her might.

On a whim, she picked up four cars and place them in the spaces between her toes. She could hold them with ease, an insight that made her smile. Four cars. And she held them with nothing but her toes! Such power! And that was not all. As the giantess clenched her toes, she squeezed the cars total loss. The might she had! She could do whatever she wanted, as the most impressive machines man had built were nothing but tiny, fragile toys to her. Now those university guys could laugh at her....

The University. Suddenly Sandra remembered why she drank the growing agent and got so big. Like someone who had just finished eating and went back to work, she stood up rather quickly, plucked the car leftovers from between her toes and headed for the main building of the University.