- Text Size +

On her way to the University, Sandra used the streets, unhindered by the traffic -she simply stepped on it. Cars, vans, bikes, it all vanished under her merciless soles. Also crushing scores of people with each step, the giantess reached her goal. The main building of the University was a tall tower, about her present height, and Sandra knew the headmaster's office was on the top floor. And that he and the other five members of her audience this morning were in there for a meeting, as the chief of finances had said.

It was time for revenge!

Sandra peered through the headmaster's office window. He and the other five were in there. They stood at the window, frozen with fear. Of course, they had seen and heard the giantess approach, felt the tremors of Sandra's footfalls and perhaps even heard the people at her feet scream. They had witnessed how she crushed traffic, trees and small buildings as she walked toward the tower. And now they looked right into Sandra's grey-brown eyes, with pupils as big as volleyballs, and knew they were done for.
Sandra reached with both hands into the tower. She shoved her gigantic fingers right through the windows, which shattered into thousands of tiny shards. Her enormous digits barely fit through the frames, but that was of little concern to the giantess. She simply took a few chunks of wall with her as she bored her hand through the concrete and glass like it was made of fresh cake.
Sandra then gave a mighty shove and lifted the roof off the tower. Higher and higher she lifted it, like opening a lid. With a powerful push, she let the roof fall backwards and drop down the other side of the tower. Rumbling, it fell down. As the roof hit the ground, it smashed the canteen Sandra had been sitting in a few hours earlier.
The gigantic professor peeked around the tower and saw the smashed rooftop lying on an equally smashed kitchen and canteen.

"Well, that takes care of that pig, Laura," she muttered. "I hope Alexandra wasn't in there, she is a good and bright little girl." Sandra chuckled. "Little girl". Yes, indeed.

Turning back to the now open headmaster's office, she saw how he and the other five tried to flee. It was not easy however, since Sandra's removal of the roof had littered the corridors with debris, making progress difficult. Grinning wickedly, Sandra addressed her tiny targets.

"Stop it! Don't you dare to move! Now, you can see my research wasn't nonsense. A shame for my science, eh? Is that what I am? I'll tell you what I am. I'm nothing short of a goddess now, so massive, nothing can withstand me! And you, little mites, will pay for your arrogance! Here!"

Sandra squashed one of the guys, a member of the university's council, without much fuss under her huge thumb. She twisted und turned her thumb, causing his body to splatter and the floor crack because of the huge pressure.

Deftly, Sandra picked up the remaining five, one by one between her fingers and dropped them in the open palm of her other hand. Then she brought them to her face.

"You see how powerful I have become," she said. "I can hold you in my hand, not even feeling your weight. I could simply close my hand and squeeze you to death, ending your puny lives. I could turn my hand upside down and let you fall to your deaths. Or I could simply eat you. You are nothing. Ants!" she said, which had become her favorite name for people. Ants.

"You insulted me. You thought I was wasting your and my time. I did not. But now I'm gonna kill you," she concluded, wickedly grinning.

She picked the chief of finances, placed him on the ground and smashed the heel of her foot on his puny body. It crushed him totally, splintering the tarmac and pressing the bloody leftovers of the man's frame in the cracks. It did not bother the giantess she also flattened two parked cars and a tree.

One of the two other council members was selected. Sandra threw him in the air, let him fall down and kicked him violently, like he was a tiny ball. Her gigantic foot hit him so hard, he splattered and his remains flew all over the city block. Drops of blood or pieces of mincemeat-like flesh rained against countless windows.

"Ha, ha, ha!" Sandra laughed aloud. While still sporting a large, open-mouthed smile, she dropped the remaining two guys, the deacon and the remaining council member, in her gigantic maw, and without any delay, chewed. Her teeth, as big as garbage containers, grinded their weak bodies into a bloody pulp. Bones broke, organs ruptured, clothes were mangled. Sandra used her tongue to pluck their leftovers from her teeth and swallowed. She hardly tasted them.

"And now, you," she said to the headmaster who was the only one that remained. "Look!"

With a karate chop, the 350 feet tall behemoth clearly broke the tower in two. The upper part fell down, on top of the already smashed roof, burying the canteen totally. The remaining part of the tower only reached Sandra's thighs now.

"I'll show you what I think of you and your university," she said. The giantess placed the headmaster on the floor in the broken tower, pinned him under a large, marble table and turned around. Bending her knees, the young professor seated herself on the building.

"I think you are... SHIT!!!" she exclaimed and squeezed her anal muscles.

PPPRRRRTTTT! A gigantic fart rocked the tower. The headmaster nearly fainted as a huge blow of foul-smelling, hot air engulfed him. Its odor made his stomach churn. But before he could even convulse, a huge, brown log of shit, thicker than the thickest tree-trunk, hit him and buried him legs to chest. He tried to get free, but in doing so he only smeared his hands with Sandra's shit, and because the surface of the turd was so slimy and slippery, he could get no clear grip on it. And even if, both the turd and the table were so massive, he could not lift either.

SPLAT! Another turd fell down on him, covering his head. The headmaster could not breathe anymore.

A third. This one was a long log of shit, coiling itself on the headmaster and the two other turds like a snake. As the 350 feet giantess further emptied her bowels, the headmaster was slowly asphyxiated. He barley noticed the floor give way under the weight of Sandra's enormous heap of shit, which continuously increased as she kept producing more and more waste. Then, he died. Suffocated under the shit of a vengeful, 350 feet tall woman.

CRASH! The heap had become so heavy, it broke through the floor, taking the corpse of the headmaster and the table with it. The impact with which it fell on the floor under it made that one break too, and another turd falling down made the waste fall through six additional floors.

"RAAAHHH!" Sandra cried, forcing a last, large, gigantic turd (even by her present standards) outside. It made sure her heap of shit became so massive now that it fell all the way down to the ground floor.    

"Phew!" Sandra sighted when she was finished. The reason of her shitting was that the growing agent had a side- effect: it gave you the runs, even if drunk in small quantities. Sandra didn't know that, and even if, she wouldn't have cared. All that mattered now was that she had taken her revenge.
The professor turned and looked at her huge pile of shit lying in the ruined building, like a mass of enormous, brown, dead slugs. She laughed.

"This is what you are. Shit. And this university, a toilet. Ha, ha! Nothing can stop me! I'm the biggest, the mightiest, the..."

A large shadow suddenly eclipsing her and a couple of huge tremors made the professor stop in mid- sentence. She heard a gigantic smash, right next to her. She slowly turned her head side wards. It took a second for Sandra to realize what she saw. And it startled her.