- Text Size +

Sandra saw a naked foot.

A huge naked foot!

A huge, gigantic, humongous, naked foot!

About twice her own size!

BLAM!

Sandra turned around as she heard a second smash behind her, followed by another quake. She saw another naked foot, as huge as the first one. The giantess now stood between two gargantuan naked feet, each able to cover her entire 350 feet tall frame with ease.

Sandra's gaze wandered up the huge foot. She saw a calf, humongous and thick. It was broader than her torso. The thigh which she saw next was so massive, even she was unable to wrap her longs arms around it.

Sandra saw a huge cunt, able to swallow her whole, hovering high in the air. The belly protruding above it could shelter several city blocks. And the pair of breasts she saw above it defied every superlative to be described. Sandra had to crane her neck to see beyond the gigantic tits, but then, the creature bent forward, revealing her face.

It was Laura!

2,5 miles tall!

Her enormous head with her brown eyes came closer to Sandra, who felt like a dwarf now.

Laura smiled.

"So, what have we here? Not so though now, are we?" she boomed. "You thought you were something, huh? Becoming big like King Kong with your magical drink from Africa. Luckily, I overheard your little plans back in the canteen. And I decided to follow you silently to your lab, "professor". I saw you grow back there, and I knew that stuff you made worked. You didn't see me, even while you were growing, for I hid behind a wall of your lab. After you killed your audience and left, I jumped into your lab, were you kindly left a large hole in the window for me to get in, and opened your safe."

"Yes," Laura continued after having reveled in Sandra's shocked expression. "I know the combination. I saw you enter it more than once back there in Rwanda. I memorized it, since I thought it could be handy one day."

Laura stood upright again and patted her gigantic belly. Ripples bigger than houses rolled over it. "And I was right. After I had opened your safe, I took a couple of swigs from that canister you had in there. Soon, I began growing. And growing. And growing. Until every building in the entire city was nothing but some tiny speck at my feet. And you, you are nothing but a small doll to me now. What were you saying about the biggest and mightiest? Nothing can stop you? Well, lets put that to the test!"

Sandra saw Laura's enormous hand, about 2,500 feet long, come down, and made a run for it.

Unfortunately for her, Laura was quicker. Before Sandra had made even two steps -and crushing a few cars in the process- the huge hand engulfed her. The young professor was lifted up in the air.
In a split second, she realized how powerful Laura was now. She, Sandra Hammer, 350 feet tall and weighing countless tons, was simply lifted up like a doll by giga- giantess Laura! She tried to struggle free, but Laura's grip was just too strong. She, Sandra Hammer, who could smash buildings with ease, she who just ate two grown up humans like mints, was now helplessly being lifted up by a single hand. Laura brought the small captive to her face.

"What should I do with you, worm?" Laura said. "Maybe I should squish you under my feet? Or press you to mush in my hand?" Sandra felt Laura’s grip tighten. She knew Laura was strong enough to squeeze the life out of her with no effort.

"No, first some humiliation," Laura grinned. She sat down, not caring her huge behind destroyed several city blocks, and bent one of her knees, so that the sole of her foot faced Sandra, still captive in the 2,5 mile tall giga-giantess' clutch.

"Here, sweaty feet," Laura remarked and began rubbing Sandra over her sole. The 350 feet tall professor felt the wrinkled, calloused sole all over her body, as well as the dirt from trod down houses, blood from countless people the cook had squashed on her way towards her and yes, she smelled the cloying sweat odor. Sandra became nauseous. The smell of Laura's sweat, the continuing vigorous up-and down rubbing in her hand, and the humiliation and shock began taking their toll on the professor. Just as she was about to pass out, Laura stopped her foot treatment and laughed.

"Now so though now, are you? Hm?" she remarked. She stood up to her full height of 2,5 miles and placed Sandra without much fuss between her mammoth boobs. The gigantic, meaty globes held her easily, all of her countless tons of weight. Laura placed her hands on her wide, prolonged hips.

"People of the world!" Laura announced . "See! I hold here a 350 feet tall woman with nothing but my breasts! It is me, not her, that is the most powerful being of the world! A giantess who can crush houses in one step is just a little doll to me, so you can imagine what you are! Nothing! Mites and dust! Obey my wishes from now on, or else end up under my feet, guilty or innocent alike! Ah, but as for you," she said, turning to her little captive in her cleavage.

Laura plucked Sandra from between her breasts, holding her with nothing but her thumb and index finger at an arm. Sandra dangled about 2 miles from the ground, helpless.

"You are of no use anymore. Well almost."

And with that, Laura opened her enormous mouth and stuffed a screaming Sandra in it. The 350 feet tall giantess fit nicely in the gaping cavern. Her screams became muffled as the titanic cook closed her mouth.

Laura bent down, so that her huge head hovered over the largest buildings. Everybody could -and should- see her bloated cheeks, even some movement of their skin could be spotted from Sandra struggling in her mouth. Then Laura slowly chewed.

The sound of crunching bones and flesh being ruptured could be heard all over the city. It was a terrible experience for the inhabitants of Detroit. This squat giga- giantess ate a 350 feet tall woman like a snack! Huge droplets of blood dripped out of her mouth corners, splattering down on the street and covering them with sticky red fluid. It was a terrible sight to see.

Laura swallowed and laughed, revealing reddish teeth. Standing up again, she patted her enormous belly again.

"Aaah! I always thought she was disgusting. But she is, no, she was very nice actually. Ha, ha!"

The gigantic cook looked around her. The scope was amazing. The titaness could see in every direction for many miles! Laura loved her new height.

She had always been short, and hated it. And she had always wanted to study, but was just not bright enough, at least that was what her school teachers and marks said, so she had to do something else, which turned out becoming a cook. After a stressful and often humiliating education, Laura got a job at the university.

Of all places.

She sighted blissfully. No more cooking and no more stress. Not small anymore. Now she was on top!

"Well, Detroit is lucky I like it so much. Otherwise, it'd end under my feet. But just to prove my point, I'll trash another place. So Detroit and the other cities will know to obey me!" the titanic cook said and left.