- Text Size +

Laura stomped away from the city. Her gigantic, 3000 feet -long feet crushed three city blocks like eggshells on her way out. Her unphantomable weight pressed everything man and nature had created together with such a force that even the tiniest of bacteria didn't survive. The tremors she caused with her footfalls made countless building leap up hundreds of feet in the air, break into countless pieces while airborne and smash to smithereens when hitting the ground again.

People died by the thousands und her unyielding, merciless feet. The squat girl was like a goddess of revenge coming to punish humanity for whatever sins they had committed, showing her superiority by using nothing but her bare feet to do so. And all that just happened because the 2,5 mile titaness left Detroit. What a way to show the city she liked it....

After a walk of about a minute, she arrived at Livonia. The 100,000 people of the city looked up at the plump girl's gigantic feet, standing before their not-so-proud-anymore city. Laura grinned as she looked down on the brown, grey and green patches before her, neatly divided by thin lines that were roads. She placed one foot on the east side of Livonia, carelessly pressing a few hundred buildings deep into the ground. The west side followed them down as Laura placed her other foot on it.

"OK, and now, I'll let the world know whom there's dealing with!" the enormous cook said full of pre-joy. Her gargantuan crotch twitched and then, a gigantic jet of yellow piss came crashing down.

The beam hit Livonia right in the center. Foul-smelling piss, countless thousands of gallons, washed away everything that came in its path. Houses broke like sand castles under the yellow streams, cars and busses were swept along with its flow, trees and traffic shields got uprooted. The people had no place to hide, Laura's piss was everywhere, floating, washing away, drowning. The giga- titaness obliterated an entire city just by peeing!

"Aaah! That is good! All this growing stuff works on my bladder." Laura smiled and walked further. It was not only her bladder that was bothering her. After all, the growing agent stimulated the digestive system many times more potent than figs or prunes. Laura felt it.

After a few steps, she saw a smaller place. It was Northville.

"Now were going to have fun," the 2,5 mile giantess said. She stepped over the small city and bent through her knees, so that her gigantic, sky-darkening ass hovered about 2000 feet over the doomed place.

The people of Northville screamed a collective scream in terror. They thought the giantess was going to sit on their city, flattening everything under her huge, whitish ass that hung menacingly above it. But the fate Laura had in mind was far worse (although her action only needed one letter added to "sit on their city").

BBBRRRTTTTT!!!!

A huge storm of hot, putrid gas enveloped Northville as Laura farted the hugest fart ever. People clutched their throats, trees fell by the scores as a huge, hot wind tore them from the ground, roofs were blown off rattling houses. Everywhere fires sprang up because the highly flammable methane in Laura's body-gas was ignited by the fires here and there in the city. A few people just about to light a cigarette against their nerves were turned into black crisps as the tiny flames from their lighters and matches suddenly grew huge and enveloped them. Factories caught fire as their industrial oven-fires turned into infernos by the omnipresent gas. The fires would have consumed the entire city if Laura hadn't extinguished them.

With her shit.

A huge load of blubbery, cloying, sticky shit splattered all over Northville by her gigantic, 200 feet long asshole. Countless tons or brown semi-liquid waste smothered the poor city, mulching its way through streets and parks. Buildings, cars, people, everything was consumed by the huge mass, like a gigantic, smelly and disgusting version of the "blob".

"Hmpf!" Laura made a face as she emptied her gigantic bowels. Her pile of shit covered all of Northville. Prof. Sandra's pile was a mere speck in comparison. No one survived, people either smothered to death in the quagmire of smelly blubber or got crushed under the countless tons of waste.

"Aaahh!" Laura sighted blissfully as she was done. Nothing like shitting a city under to prove one's power.

Through her legs, Laura admired her product. It was a large, dark brown patch looking like cow shit. The entire city was no more to be seen. She smiled at her "work", stood up and saw another city in the distance.

It was Ann Arbor. Gleefully, Laura walked towards it, causing cracks and huge tremors as she did so. Farmland was rendered useless, roads smashed, the few villages lying between Northville and Ann Arbor destroyed in a single step. Laura loved the feeling of being so powerful!

In a mere few moments, she reached the city. The few skyscrapers that stood in Ann Arbor fit easily in the small spaces between her toes, the largest one barely reached her calf. That calf was five times as broad as this once- magnificent and impressive building. Laura plucked it from the ground with the same effort as a normal-sized girl needed to pick a flower. She brought the building up to her face, looked at it and rubbed in to powder between her gigantic fingers. Just like that.

Laura laid down, in a way as if she was going to do push-ups.

But the 2,5 mile giantess did only one.

Enough for her gigantic breasts to flatten the center of the city!

Her E-cups were big already when she still was 5'2, but now, her tits had grown to large, massive, mammoth wrecking balls, dangling like two orbs of doom from her chest. Instantly, every building, no matter how sturdy, was reduced to rubble under the ultra-heavy titty flesh. Laura felt her breasts crashing in the earth, creating two large holes deep enough to make a small lake of. Nothing survived under her gargantuan milking machine.
The giga- giantess rubbed her weapons of mass destruction over the ground, smashing and crushing more buildings. Their rolling mass left nothing untouched, people, trees, cars and of course buildings stood no change against her gargantuan globes.

Within ten minutes, the entire city was nothing but a flat wasteland. No building still stood, no road was untouched. The  2,5 mile tall giantess' boobs had obliterated everything.

Looking for another city to destroy, Laura walked along the coast of Lake Erie and quickly got to Toledo. The place laid like a map before her 2,5 mile gargantuan frame. Grinning, she lifted one foot and brought it down on a row of skyscrapers standing near the lake's coast. Slowly, she brought it down. The once-impressive buildings crushed and broke like fragile crystals under her weight, some broke in two before she even pressed down thoroughly. She felt their tiny roofs poking into her foot's skin and also how the masonry gave way.

She loved the feeling of crumbling buildings under her feet. Laura pressed down more and more, the skyscrapers reduced in height accordingly. Metal beams, less thick than paperclips to her, bent without resistance, concrete broke and the trapped people inside were crushed by the scores.

BLAM! Her mighty foot slammed against the ground, rocking all of Toledo. Five skyscrapers were crushed under her vast, 3000 feet long sole and 1,5 million ton mass.

Lifting her foot, Laura smiled as she saw the destruction she had caused. She was the ultimate being! So vast, so powerful! Standing up, she thought about going back to Detroit, sitting next to the city and giving the people her orders. Or wait, maybe she should head for New York City and obliterate the United Nations? After all, she was boss now.

As she turned around, Laura's thoughts were interrupted by an uncommon sight. It took three seconds before she recognized what it was.

Then she froze with fear.