- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Long time to update. thank you for all the feedback. Well my computer is still wobbly and hopfully this spell check is fixed along with puncuation.

It felt like forever since I had a nap that good. I woke up still on Josephine’s pant leg, looking up at my goddess she was still eating. As I started at that perfect mouth chewing getting a bit hypnotize I shook my head remembering I needed to get her attention, just How am I going to do it? Form every giantess story I read on the net there was always a pattern. The hero gets shrunk, there is usually some foot play involved, or mouth play, the hero gets the giantess attention and she’s usually evil or is gentle and cares for the hero then kinky stuff happens.  It’s so hot. Wait, I have to think this in a way where I won’t die.

I felt the rumblings and begin to look up. Maybe she’s about to get up, I have to do something. I ran as fast as I could and jump. I pretty much flew up in the air and began to see the world getting bigger as I jump up to the edge of her shirt. “Holy Crap, I got super powers!” I shouted to no one in particular.  I then look down at my watch; it seems I also have obtained time dilation as well, so super jump, gripe, flight, and time dilation. I wonder what else I have gained.  My mind is racing but I really need to focus right now so I started to climb as fast as I could.  My world was rocking but I Could hold on tight as the pink fabric of forest that surrounded me. I could see her silky skin as she was unaware of me.  It could be the fact that I have obtain super powers and being this small on a goddess who began to turn me on made me grew confident in myself. I had no plan and maybe If I wasn’t in that full euphoria I would of noticed her hand, well scratch off Spider-Sense.   Her hand may be coming but since time also slow down, the gust of wind made it hard for me to move as her hand came close to me. I thought maybe this could work as I decided to jump onto her hand as I landed closer I saw that I was floating to her arm and Landed on a hair. She smelled like apricots and strawberries. Perfection could not even sum her up, I wish she was aware of me maybe she wouldn’t have done what was going to happen to me.  

As she lifted her arm straight toward the box I saw what it was; CHIPS. Why did it have to be chips? Maybe I could get her attention if she moves her arm just a bit; I knew it was a risk so I took it. I figured with my new powers I could make it to her face instead that chip got in my way and I landed on the chip. That blasted sharks plan for me? To die by the sexiest woman I have ever seen? Well at least I die happy. I waited for my fate and prayed if I could get out of this, save my parents and find my best friend I would do everything in my power to get back at the winter shark.

 

Chapter End Notes:

up next a vore chapter