- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I managed to find more inspiration and I've written this chapter.

There will be another two chapters then this story will end.

 

I hope you like it.


Alice was tired. Her job was becoming more and more stressful. She was driving back home, happy for the upcoming week end. Her feet hurting like hell for wearing the high heels all day. She was a secretary for an important lawyer. The strict formal dress code and the constant pressure on her performance became an increasing burden. Her life started going bad when she was forced to kill her husband. That was an act of mercy but the wound left on her, was deep and very painful. She left the sisterhood activity as a sort of redemption, dedicating her life to Janet and Chris. She had not though about the shrinking tech and the insole punishment for years, until now. Yes, something changed. In the last couple of weeks she had recurrent fantasies where she shrunk and punished the her boss. Right now she though how fantastic would be to have the bastard strapped helpless on the gas pedal, under her giant foot. A wicked smile appeared on her beautiful face. She pushed harder the gas pedal heading home.

Chris opened his eyes dizzily, unable to move. He found himself semi buried in some sort of jelly bed. There wasn’t much light and he struggled to recognise his surroundings. On the top there was a strange black ceiling with some weird reflections. His body was covered by a thick cloth except for his face which peered trough a small hole.

From the large open area where he lied he saw an illuminated steep slope which seemed made of blue velvet. A strong smell of feet surrounded him making difficult to breath. He tried to twist his face and noticed a silver object resembling a camera on his right side. Two large dark circles were impressed on the cloth on smelling madly, making his eyes watering.

Suddenly he remembered how he lost consciousness. That freak of his sister after freeing from her boot played with him any sort of sick games. She first squeezed his body in her fist, pushing her long fingernails in his belly and slapping his face with the free hand. Then she started stomping his body. First with the shoe sole then stabbing her high heel into his crotch. He remembered how hard tried to fight that monstrous pillar crushing his penis and balls. It was just too much strong. However the hardening fluid worked as promised. He got no injuries, except the pain which shoot trough his body each new stomp. Finally the bitch decided for the final humiliation. He was pushed deep inside her vagina using his little body like a dildo. Chris tried to fight but his sister’s powerful muscles crushed his little body several times. He passed out mercifully when she had the orgasm and he almost drowned inside her juice.

A movement outside his prison caught Chris attention. His sister’s giant face peered from the outside. Her powerful voice boomed inside his smelly prison. She wasn’t full size, her waist reached the slope’s edge. She sat on the blue velvet, legs crossed, watching the little captive with an amused face.

SO, YOU’RE AWAKE LITTLE SHIT.

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE YOU ARE INSIDE MOM’S LEFT SLIPPER.

DON’T BOTHER TO YELL. YOU ARE JUST 1 INCH AND YOUR VOICE IS ULTRASONIC, NOBODY WILL HELP YOU.

YOUR PERVERT FRIENDS ARE NOW ANT SIZED READY TO BE CRUSHED WHEN MOM WILL START CLEANING THE LOUNGE.

I LEFT ALL YOUR MESS IN PLACE. SHE’S A CLEAN FREAK AND WILL DO HER CHORES IMMEDIATELY.

YOU KNOW? THE JELLY PAD YOU’RE TRAPPED IS VERY EXPENSIVE. IT’S USED BY THE SISTERHOOD FOR EXECUTIONS.

THE SUBSTANCE REACTS WITH THE PRESSURE, AND EATS YOUR FLESH. MOM WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY AT EACH STEP WITHOUT KNOWING.

I’VE INJECTED YOU WITH A STRENGTHENING LIQUID, IN ORDER TO PROLONG YOUR AGONY. YOU SHOULD SURVIVE LEAST 2 DAYS, AHAHAHAHAH!

BYE LITTLE SHIT.

Janet jumped from the slipper’s hell and stepped inside the small drone leaving Chris alone to his fate.

Time passed with the young man trying desperately to break free from the jelly pad. The substance was strong enough to keep him prisoner but with some effort he managed to move his hand buried inside the gel. However every time he moved a finger he felt like burning acid on his skin. He was able to move only the head just because it was kept outside the gel with a padded support.

Looking outside the slipper, he recognised the bed stand and the distant ceiling painted blue. He was definitely in his mom’s bedroom. With time passing by he start feeling drows and finally slipped in some sort of sleep.

Chris sleep ended by a distant explosion. He heard a rhythmic noise KA-TUM! KA-TUM! like giant high heels, becoming louder and louder. Meanwhile the giantess approached he felt the slipper prison shaking. Then he heard a low rumble. The noise had some familiar patterns and he realised that he was just hearing his mom saying something. Then there was a violent BOOM followed by a painful grinding noise.

It seems like mom has just crushed something...

Then he remembered Janet’s words

Or maybe I should say someone...

The explosions resumed until the bedroom door was opened with a terrible noise. Chris mother walked in the bedroom completely unaware of his son trapped in her left slipper. From his prison Chris saw a glimpse of his mother’s face, distorted by the perspective, moving at impossible speed toward the slipper. A giant finger with a long crimson nail grabbed the slipper raising it in the air.

Chris world was shaken up by the tremendous acceleration then another violent quake hit his back when the slippers were put down near his mom’s feet. He tried desperately to yell for attention but the pitch of his voice was just too high. Then he heard a painful scratching sound when Alice’s right foot slipped out from her shoe. A powerful smell of feet and nylons reached his tiny nose meanwhile his mom massaged the massive nylon covered foot . Her thumb worked in the toe crevices, pushing on callous sole then slipping to the mighty heel. Chris felt an hard on coming despite this was his dear mom. The low rumble this time carried some words.

MY....HURTS. ..NEED .. REST .. JANET..

The foot disappered folloed by scratching soft sound when Alice slipped her foot in the right slipper.

Then Alice slipped out her left foot from the high heel and massaged again trying to focus on the pleasure after the high heels pain. After a couple of minutes she slipped her left foot into the slipper.

Like in a slow motion Chris watched the giant foot approaching. The red long toenails were stretching the nylon. A powerful smell of feet and nylon filled the air meanwhile the light was cut off. The camera near his head turned on a small light in order to continue to record his agony. Inside the drone, under the sofa Janet was recording this unique point of view, fingering in excitement, watching her mom’s foot covering the little shit.

The giantess toes touched Chris little face then flexed pulling the slipper’s sole and slipping the foot deeper inside. The action repeated until Chris face peeped out from his mom’s giant sole with the giant nylon meshes covering on his nose. A terrible stench came out from his mom’s toes crevices.

He tried to prepare himself for the giantess standing up but nothing happened. He felt a powerful rhythmic noise coming from the foot sole and just realised it was his mom’s heartbeat.

Some time passed with Chris buried under the giantess foot. He started feeling some hope flowing trough his mind.

Maybe she noticed me. Maybe I’ll be saved...

Suddenly he heard again the low rumble.

CHORES!

The weight increased to an impossible amount when his giantess mom stood up, ready to cleanup the flat.

Janet orgasmed at the same time.