- Text Size +

Sandy opened his eyes on a vast greyish surface. He tried to get his brain adjusted but it simply refused to see what he saw. There was an impossible high ceiling painted light green. On his right a massive wooden pillar raising high up to 400 feet. Three other distant pillars held high a wooden platform. Near the pillar laid his friend Matt. On the other side there was a large flat landscape where about 30 small black figures scattered around frantically. On the horizon he saw an impossibly large flat screen TV. It was too much. He collapsed on the floor trembling by fear.

After a while Sandy was able to stand up and walk toward his friend. Matt wasn't fainted. He was just sitting, shaking by fear. He saw Sandy approaching and jumped on his feet.

I think we're fucked. Did you realise where we are?

Nope, but seems quite familiar...

We are at Chris place, Sandy. That witch of his sister captured us. I saw what she did to Chris.
She trapped him in his mother's slipper.

What have to help him!

No way. We are too small. It will take hours just get to the slipper, and somebody can come in and crush us.

Come on he's our friend!

Listen, if Mrs Clark comes back... I don't want to die crushed like a bug.

Oh fuck you man. He needs our help.

You're on your own. I'm climbing this table. I have more chances to get her attention when she comes back home.

You're such a jerk Matt. Chris doesn't deserve a friend like you.

I want to live! Yo are on your own!

Sandy watched the bastard climbing up the table's leg. Then he started walking on the massive tiled floor.

His progress were slow. Each tile was for a normal person just 12 inches wide. From Sandy's perspective looked like a 70 yards giant creamy field. The biggest challenge was moving across the tile's junction. It was too large to jump so he had to climb down and walk for a while searching for a point with enough grip to move up. He didn't dare to walk inside as he feared losing his sense of direction.

After an hour or so he reached the kitchen's door. He looked with discomfort at the monstrous room thinking how long would take him to reach Chris. Maybe days.

A sudden tremor startled him. The shacking was rhythmic in a very odd way. A small vibration followed by another one a more intense. There was a pause and the pattern repeated. The vibration's intensity increased quickly becoming a powerful rumble. Something was approaching, fast. The small man collapsed on the floor when the distant apartment's door opened with a powerful explosion shacking the floor.

It was difficult for his brain to accept a such large body. The giantess was so big that the mountains he visited the last winter were were just sand castles compared to her. It was obviously Alice, Chris's mother. Her beautiful face looked distorted as Sandy barely could look past her chest. Her blonde hairs moved in a blur when she turned to close the door. Her shoes made a painful shrieking noise causing Sandy to clinch his hands on his eardrums. Then she started walking, her shiny legs were pillars, her monstrous feet encased in black high heels moving at impossible speed. Sandy desperately tried to stand up and run toward a tile junction knowing that the giantess would mistake him for a bug. He fell to the floor repeatedly, knocked down by the earthquake caused by the giantess's heels. Then the woman suddenly stopped and a low rumble filled the air. Sandy turned on his back to see Alice looking directly to him. Her eyes filled with cold determination. He watched in a slow motion her right foot raising up in the air, her giant sole covered by dust moving over on his tiny body, ready to kill.

When Alice stepped inside her home there she had a single though. Sit down, get rid of those damn shoes and relax. A look to the lounge made her beautiful face contracting in anger, she cursed silently her daughter. She saw a pile of old pizza boxes and empty beer cans. Janet didn't clean the flat, and now she had to work out the chores, before she could rest. Walking toward the bedroom she saw a small black spot on the immaculate floor.

A bug

Suddenly a thought filled her mind meanwhile her foot raised over the little creature. She lowered her foot over the bug slowly. She imagined her boss covered by her giant sole, begging for mercy. Then she pushed down gradually until she started twisting the foot slowly, grinding the helpless creature under her weight.

Sandy knew he was dead. He felt completely, utterly helpless. The monstrous sole stretched over puny body without hope to escape. He just fell on the floor, watching his death coming down. The shoe sole, a leathery ceiling covered by dust, made contact with his body but didn't crushed him yet. He felt the woman's foot heat, he wondered why she didn't killed him already when suddenly he felt the weight increasing. His death wasn't fast nor painless. He felt his body compressed like in a giant vice. His ribs started snapping. A violent blood burst came out of his mouth when his lungs collapsed. The pain across his body were unbearable, he felt his bones becoming paste. Then when the giantess started grinding him like a cigarette, the merciful blackness took him.

Disgusting insects. I hate bugs.

She moved to the bedroom, unaware of her son trapped in the slipper.

After massaging her tired feet she just remained sitting on the bed for a while, thinking only about the chores. Then with a quick resolution she shouted CHORES, moving quickly toward the kitchen to get her cleaning tools.

Chris was in hell.
His mom steps trampled the floor unaware of the little guest in her slipper. Her monstrous weight were focused perfectly on Chris's helpless body. A callous spot on the woman's sole made things even more uncomfortable.
When she stood for the first time Chris was sure he would be crushed. The pressure was impossibly high, he felt his body compacted and pushed down into the jelly. His lungs forced expelled all the air and his face wedged into a nylon mesh, literally kissing the foot skin,but he didn't die. His body resilience were improved indeed. However the jelly around his body reacted to the pressure. He felt his skin being burned by the odd substance. He tried to move in a futile attempt to escape, worsening his pain. Then the giantess took her first step.

There was a violent acceleration and the pressure along with the burning pain disappeared. Chris desperately took a breath. Then there was a sudden stop with a tremendous crash down. The giantess's foot pushed down again, this time harder as the entire woman's weight were shifted on one foot. The burning feeling was incredibly intense. Chris tried to scream but his lungs were empty. He was literally entombed under his mom's sole. The foot raised for another step, the quick breath was followed again by the crash. Chris felt his mom stopping, just standing still on his helpless body. The pressure didn't allow his lungs to work but he didn't die. He desperately tried to take a breath with no advantage. Around his body the burning was now constant and he started feeling his clothes being literally digested by the gel.

How long before the gel cuts into my skin? How long before I start dissolving? Janet said 2 days, 2 very painful days...

Alice moved quickly into the kitchen, grabbing the broom, the dustpan and a rubbish bin, not forgetting her best ally, the bug spray. She put on her rubber gloves and then moved to the lounge ready to cleanup the mess.

Janet was in ecstasy, her drone was under the shoe cabinet in the ally. From that position she watched her mom killing the little shit under her pump. Now she was amused to see her brother being punished under her mother's mighty sole.

When her mom moved into the kitchen she moved the drone under the TV stand to get a better view of the upcoming massacre. Alice came in few minutes later holding her tools of cleaning. Chris's face were an amusement. The little camera inside the slipper captured any moment of his torture. When the foot pushed down his face were buried under the nylon covered skin. When her mom took a step Janet was able to see the relief on her brother's face followed by the fear of the next step.

Matt knew Sandy were dead the moment he heard the explosion outside the lounge. The floor trembled like an earthquake then a powerful shrieking noise told him his fried were ground to paste by the giantess. Minutes passed and he finally reached the table's top. He hoped he could catch Mrs Clark attention without being mistaken bug. The floor shaking told him the giantess were walking to the lounge. Matt felt his stomach doing a somersault when the woman appeared.

Like Sandy before he felt incredibly insignificant. From the higher point of view he was able to see the goddess beautiful face when walking into the lounge holding a broom and a bug spray can. That particular cared Matt very much. The woman stood for a while on the doorstep watching the mess she had to clean. He heard a faint lament coming out from the left slipper. He felt bad for Chris but he wanted to live. Alice did not see yet the other men crawling on the distant floor. To Matt they looked like little black ants. He decided do not take any risk and laid hidden into a small groove which decorated the table's top.

Like John's mom before Alice started cleaning removing the pizza boxes. She folded each box to save space then used her left foot to crush the boxes into the bin.

Chris's predicament were getting worse. With his mom now cleaning he was crushed almost constantly by her mighty sole. Every now and then he felt the foot raising up in the air then pushing down, with intense pressure for prolonged periods of time. With this behavior the gel around his body did a quick job dissolving his clothes completely. Along with the air deprivation, the burning sensation became more intense every time he was crushed. Chris initially tried to call for help but now he just laid still, begging silently his mom to end this torture.

When the last pizza box were stuffed in the bin Alice grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floor near the coffee table when she noticed dozens of black spots near the TV stand.

Bugs...

Quickly she grabbed the bug spray ready to use it, meanwhile on the floor the Janet's former prisoners started panicking seeing the giant woman approaching. Alice looked down to these little creatures from the height of her superior femininity. The though of having her colleagues on the floor instead of simple bugs filled her mind. She didn't used the bug spray, instead she raised her left foot over the little bugs. Then crushed them hard, grinding the little creatures and her son, still trapped inside her shoe.

The remaining group of men fled and jumped into the giant tile's gap, hoping for cover from the mighty giantess's feet. Alice noticed them immediately, crouching forward she removed her gloves and with her left forefinger started crushing the bugs trapped into the tile's gap.

The little men saw the giant red fingernail approaching, the fingertip protruded ready to kill. Each push squashed several bodies into red paste.

Meanwhile in the slipper Chris were pushed down hard by his mom's toes. Alice's nyloned heels stood high from the slipper's sole with her full weight focused completely on his tiny body. The jelly prison burned like hell. He had only one single though in his mind PLEASE MOM STOP IT. PLEASE MOMMY STOP THIS TORTURE!. His eyes were full of tears , he now cried all the time feeling the desperate situation, feeling the incoming death at the feet of his own mother.

Shortly Alice got tired of this game. She raised on her feet full height and pointed the bug spray over the few survivors. The tiny men stood frozen in utter terror when her giant manicured finger pushed the top nozzle, dispensing death, like an ancient goddess of the past. It didn't took too much for the small people to be affected by the deadly poison. It began with their hands and legs shaking followed by violent convulsions which forced them on the floor. Then they lost completely the control of their bodies. It didn't took too much for their lungs to stop working properly but the pain they suffered were horrendous. Finally the death took them, one by one. Alice squatted again on her toes watched with pleasure the vermin die. When all the movement stopped she grabbed the broom and with a quick sweep pushed them into the pile of dust she was collecting.

Later in the evening Alice sat on the couch, watching a romantic movie on the TV. She rested her cute feet on the coffee table, wiggling her toes with pleasure.

Matt found himself in a very uncomfortable position. Mrs Clark's nyloned heel covered his hiding place the soft skin pushed were his ceiling moving every time the giant woman shifted her position, threatening to crush him at any time. Still fearing the giantess he decided to move in a safer position and slowly crawled into the groove, reaching the table's top. He had few seconds to taste his freedom, he looked with fear to the monstrous foot near him, then a low rumble told him he was discovered. He reacted quickly and escaped the heel crashing on his previous spot. The gust of wind generated by the foot swept him away, near the table's edge. Matt laid on his back terrified. Mrs Clark was holding her slipper raised high in the sky, her face contracted in a disgusted frown, with her cold blue eyes ready to kill. Then she slapped the shoe over his tiny body. Matt didn't think. He was driven only by utter terror and primordial instinct. He wanted to live and the only escape to the impending death were the table's edge. He jumped, just in time. A millisecond after the giant slipper crashed on the table, where he was.

In the left slipper Chris were falling asleep, because of the tiredness and because of the pain which was still aching is body. He didn't know how much damage already suffered from the gel. He didn't see any hope his mom would notice him. He tried to call her from inside the slipper but the voice's pitch were ultrasonic and Alice just couldn't hear the desperate cries of her son.

He was startled by the now familiar low rumble that was his mother's voice. He felt her hand descending and grabbing the right slipper, then a violent crash followed by another low rumble. The slipper was put back on the floor and with horror he watched again the monstrous toes approaching his little body.

No, please no! Mommy please don't crush me anymore! Please!

Quickly the foot slipped back in place and again the woman stood up unknowingly over her son. One step, two, then she stood still. Chris felt a violent acceleration when Alice raised her left foot and then crushed down Matt which died immediately, ground to paste under the giantess foot. Like many other before him.

Alice considered briefly if calling a pest control then she sat again on the couch. In that moment her cellphone rang.

Hello! This is Alice Clark speaking.
Hi Alice it's Donna. Listen carefully, do not look alarmed and do not say anything suspicious. I need to come to your place right now. Get ready to come out with me.
Alice remained speechless for few seconds. Then she answered to her friend.

Ok, I was planning to stay home tonight but I'd like a couple of drinks with you.
Fine. See you soon.

Alice turned off the TV, and went to her bedroom. She put on some light make up a pair of nice trousers and flat ballet shoes. As soon as she was ready the doorbell rang and Donna greeted her old friend. At same time, from the woman right chunky heel an invisible device came out.

Lets go.
Do you have any news for me, Donna?
We'll speak meanwhile drinking. I know a nice place where we can have nice drinks.

The two women left the flat, leaving the captive and his sister again alone.

Janet couldn't believe the lucky she had. She was waiting for her mom to go to bed before enlarging herself and slip back in her room. Now she got the opportunity to check the damage on her brother's body. Janet stepped out from the drone, outside and enlarged herself to the normal size. She walked to her mom's bedroom then she shrunk to 10 inches. Small enough to hear Chris's voice.

She sat on the slipper's heel, noticing something wrong. The little shit were missing. Looking with a spotlight she saw that the entire jelly cushion went missing and was replaced by the normal slipper's sole.
She couldn't understand what happened as she checked the camera into the slipper before stepping out from the drone. Chris was trapped for sure.
Janet suddenly jumped on her feet and pushed the button to return to normal size but nothing happened. Smelling something bad coming she started pushing the enlarge button furiously until a slight movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.
Janet moved quickly to catch the intruder, in that precise moment everything turned black.