- Text Size +

It was the best party he ever had. Chris and his best friends celebrated his coming of age drinking and drinking and drinking. The five friends moved from a pub to another and finally the night went over. John unlocked his flat's main door and the company went in. They already packed their backpacks for the upcoming trip. Chris wouldn't go home to say goodbye to his mother and that witch of his sister. He secretly planned an escape rather a trip. The real plan is was to make their traces disappear so they would be free. The guys collapsed on the floor and eventually they fell asleep in few minutes. They did not hear the sound of chunky heels on the wooden floor nor the blinding light of the shrinker.

Janet looked at the small bug sized men sleeping at her feet.

It worked, the damn chip is disabled.
But mom is still remembering Chris. I need to be careful.

For a moment she considered just putting down her foot on their sleepy bodies. But this would spoil all the fun and would leave traces of her. She wanted him to suffer, for all the years she was humiliated. Janet used a pair of tweezers to pick the bugs which she dumped them into a secret compartment concealed into her left chunky heel. She silently sneaked off the flat.

Chris had an horrible dream, he was on a ship caught in a storm. He felt his body moving with violent rhythmic accelerations. He tried to change his dream, sometime it worked, but the feeling became more intense. He was abruptly awaken by a loud THUMP reverberating through his body. Then suddenly he felt again the acceleration and he was smashed against something soft. Another thump, another acceleration. He could not understand where he was. The last thing he remembered it was Aaron collapsing on the floor, he laughed and then he collapsed as well. Then he awaken in this strange purgatory. He heard the other crying, in the dark space. The shaking went to an off. Chris felt like he was swinging then a strange sound came from the invisible ceiling HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. He finally heard the other's voices.

Man! What's happening there?
I've no Idea. Aaron where are you?
Chris, I'm here! What the hell, it smells like hospital.
John? Sandy? Matt? Chris?


They rejoined into the darkness, feeling something falling on them. Suddenly the dizziness caught them, they tried to stay awake but without success.

Outside the Janet waited for the sleeping gas to have effect. It was late night. The heel was well designed to be inescapable but she did not want to risk fugitives wandering in her room.

She thought how she was inducted to the sisterhood the day she went sixteen by her mother Alice. Her mom was a strong supporter of the insole punishment. She changed her mind when she lost her husband. One day he went missing but she could not find him. She tried locating him with the protection's chip but without success. Finally she received an anonymous letter with the hint ``CHECK YOUR RIGHT SLIPPER!''.

When Alice finally rescued her husband, the poor man's body was completely broken. Whoever made this cruel joke gave him the minimum dose of the strengthening liquid and her unknowing lovely feet smashed the poor man in a terrible condition. He survived the ordeal, but his body was horribly crippled. Alice could not stand his suffering. She decided to put him out of misery suffocating him under her heel.

Janet picked up the bug sized men from her heel. She put them into a chip detector. Only Chris had this thing. She moved his body under a disabling beam. She could not disable the memory protection field but at least would stop the locating signal. Chris's body glowed green, then turned red. She smiled satisfied thinking of when she did the same of her own father. He was a cheater and he deserved to be smashed under his wife's feet. He cried for mercy many and many times until she burned his vocal cords. Then she shrunk him to insole size stuffing the bastard into her mom's right slipper. She checked his status every day taunting and teasing him.

Now is Chris's turn.

She fell asleep with twisted smile.