- Text Size +

Fear and glass

John opened his eyes on a blue shiny surface, his head was literally exploding. The landscape extended for 300 yards, with a round white building on the horizon. Through the semi transparent floor he saw an abyss, which bottom was at least 300 feet, covered by an odd forest. Four giant pillars held the platform where he he was.

His glance moved up to the platform's corner then he saw on the horizon a massive green mountain. His mind at first refused to accept what he saw. John started shaking with fear. He realised suddenly what the surface was and why the white building looked so familiar. He was on his coffee table not bigger than one fifth of inch. He looked speechless to the giant ashtray in the table's centre, feeling insignificant and helpless.

Janet watched the bug sized man on her computer's screen. The small delivery drone was equipped with a camouflage system and a powerful camera. She could enjoy the little shit's struggles to survive in his own flat. Her dark eyes looked down to the right slipper near the bed. Inside the wedge heel the others were still trapped in a small compartment full of sleeping gas. Their turn would come soon, she was just waiting for her mother to come back from work. This was the preparatory entertainment before the main show of Chris's death.

John started reached the table's border. He could estimate the distance between the table's end and the sofa in at least one quarter of mile. On his back there was the enormous flat screen TV. He could not climb down the table because the legs were made of steel without grip. He needed to catch someone's attention.

He was lost in his thought when a metallic explosion startled him, followed by a monstrous BOOM. Then more explosions in rhythmic sequence of bangs and crashes.

The door!! Somebody is coming!

The thunder of what it seemed high heels increased until the table started shaking. He saw the hallway's door cracking open leaving him speechless.

MOM! OH SHIT NO! MOM NO!

He couldn't believe his eyes. His own mother entered the room trampling the floor with her red open toe high heels. John's mind could not comprehend the speed of a such large body. He saw her nylon encased feet moving incredibly fast, his eyes couldn't follow her blue dress which was blurred by the speed. Her cute face appeared distorted by the perspective. He felt the desperate need to get her attention.

John's nose was assaulted by his mother's smelly feet when she left the giant shoes under the coffee table. He felt his head light and started loosing contact with the reality. A crashing noise startled him, when his mother almost crushed him under the shopping bags. Her left knee banged slightly against the table and he lost his balance slipping from the table's smooth edge directly into his mother's right shoe.

John found himself face down on a smooth reddish surface. The odour was unbearable, his eyes started watering. He was in the heel section. John looked down, the shoe sole was red with white dots with dark imprints left by his mother's foot. He suddenly realised the danger of his situation. If his mom decided to slip back the shoe he would be crushed by her giant heel. He started climbing down toward the open toe. A tremor made him lost his balance. He tumbled down down into the toe section. The smell literally knocked out by him. He felt dizzy, he crawled with waterying eyes toward the open toe when a shadow covered the shoe. He looked up to the heel section full of fear. He saw a giant finger grabbing the shoe's bottom. The shoe tilted suddenly and he started sliding behind the open toe. He hung for dear life on the toe's edge, the shoe was held high by his mother. He started crying for help.

MOM! IT'S JOHN, PLEASE LOOK DOWN, MOM! HELP!

I'M INSIDE YOUR SHOE! PLEASE MOMMY HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!

The shoe was swung forward, John lost his grip tumbling down to the tiled floor. He crashed very hard, but because his small size he got no injuries. Still dizzy he jumped to his feet when he saw his mother monstrous foot descending on him. Suddenly everything started moving in slow motion. He saw the shiny nude nylons meshes glimmering, the ball of her foot raised, he saw a yellow callous spot in the centre big like a bus. Her crimson toe nails arched disappearing from the sight, the nylon streched under her massive toe crevices. Then her heel made contact with the floor, for the tremor John fell back on his butt. He saw the massive sole starting the descent on his fragile body.

MOM PLEASE DON'T STEP ON ME! MOMMY!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEEEE!!!!

Lisa's foot completed the step pinning down her son under a tomb of nylon and flesh. John felt his body compacted by an impossible weight. The hard tile on his back give nothing, his mom's foot crushed without mercy his poor body. He felt the joints snapping, his face wedged into a nylon mesh which almost decapitated him. He heard the monstrous tendons moving inside the foot, the loud bumps of her heartbeat. He almost passed out and then the foot moved away in her next step. He laid down trembling with pain and fear, he was almost crushed to death by his own mother. She didn't even noticed the small lump under her foot.

Lisa went home after the shopping with her friends. She now could enjoy a glass of wine with a nice movie alone. She now just wanted to relax sticking her cute feet in her cosy slippers. When she entered the living room, she left her hight heels under the coffee table and dropped the shopping bags onto it. An expression of discomfort appeared on her beautiful face. The living room was a pigsty and she needed to clean it before relaxing. Lisa smashed her right foot on the floor in frustration, then grabbed her heels and headed for the bedroom.