- Text Size +


John with great difficulties rose on his feet. He know he didn't had too much time before his mom would come back and probably this time she wouldn't be barefoot. He tried to find a safe place where to hide in order to plan a strategy to get his mother's attention. He walked toward the sofa, hoping under it he will be protected from his mother's feet.

Lisa changed her nice blue dress with a grey t-shirt and a knee length black skirt, nice and cosy. She put back her red heels in the shoe rack and slipped her cute feet into her 1 inch heel, wooden slides. She was ready for the cleaning. She stopped in the kitchen where she put on the rubber gloves and grabbed the rubbish bin, heading to the living room.

The landscape was irregular. John moved across the bottles and the pizza's cartoons left on the floor. The smell of raunchy beer mixed with the dry tomato and cheese was horrible. Not like his mother's feet of course, but he felt constantly short of breath. He looked to the distant sofa, like a mountain. His progresses were slowed byt the tile's junction. He could not jump them because his small size. He felt in some way protected by the rubbish, instinctively he felt his mother could mistake him for a bug crawling on the floor and end his life under her feet. He passed under a pizza slice and finally reached the carpet under the coffee table. It looked like a monstrous impenetrable forest to him. John realised he couldn't pass across this entanglement. A tremor on the floor startled him. His giantess mom was back.

John looked at the giant female with fear. She put down the rubbish basket and started gathering all the dirt on the floor. He looked at her might feet moving gracefully on the tiled floor. At each step the slide slapped against her soft heel. When the wooden heel hit the floor it was like a thunderclap followed by the violent tremor of her massive shoe sole. Her beautiful toes appeared in all their magnificence. The pink leather strap covered just the toe cleavage leaving out the nylon covered red toenails. He looked to her mighty hand in yellow gloves dumping the rubbish in the basket without efforts. John felt a strange feeling down his pants. The sensation of being so insignificant near a beautiful woman, even if it was his mother, was exciting. He felt an hard coming on. He thought mindless of simply sit down and pleasure himself when a massive scream brought him back to the reality.

He couldn't quite understand what dis she said. He was so small that the sound of her voice was almost unintelligible. He heard the words like DISGUSTING COCKROACH, then he saw his mother jumping back, raising her mighty foot high in the air. Her brown hairs shaking on her shoulders. Her lovely face contracted in a frown of disgust. She lowered down the massive foot full speed. The earthquake generated by her stomp made John fall on his bun. He suddenly braced in a fetal position, with the hands covering his delicate eardrums. He started babbling words with no sense.

Please mommy save me from this nightmare!
Please I don't want you to crush me like an insect, please mom!
Oh God! Please help me, help me please!

His eyes stared at her foot. She was twisting under her shoe the unfortunate bug reducing it to a paste. Her lovely foot swung left and right. There was an horrible sound of the bug's carapace coming from her shoe sole.

John was paralysed by the fear of his mom. He started crawling near the carpet with the hope she would not see him. He was near another pizza slice when he heard a clicking noise. From under the slice he saw a giant cockroach approaching his tiny little body. He retreated against the carpet's edge but the monster pursued quickly. John jumped into the carpet hoping this would slow down the insect. He crawled under the forest of fibres hearing the cockroach's legs clicking on the tile hard surface. He stopped moving, the fear was too much. He heard the floor shaking, he perceived a shadow and then all went black.

John thought he was dead. He heard a painful crunching noise, the floor shaking but strangely he did not felt any pain. Then she spoke, like a thunder over his head.

DISGUSTING INSECTS. I HATE THEM. UGHHHHHHHH!

He looked up and saw he was saved by the small gap under the slide's heel. She grounded the cockroach until became a yellow paste. She moved her foot away leaving John terrified body between her feet. He looked up, directly under her skirt and he felt a rush of excitement followed by a guilty feeling. What did he was doing? Getting excited by his own mother's underwear? He closed his eyes shut, waiting for her to leave or to crush him.

Lisa completed the first cleanup looking to the dirty floor. John's heart froze when she spoke again.

I NEED TO STEAM THIS MESS BUT FIRST A GOOD FLOOR'S SWEEP.

Oh shit! Not this. I don't want to be dumped like dust!

John watched his mom removing the coffee table. Then she grabbed the small carpet making John falling down on the open floor. Lisa grabbed the broom and began sweeping the floor. John started running toward the sofa seeking protection, hoping his mom would not mistake him for a bug and squash him under her foot. He heard the scratching noise of the broom's bristles becoming near and near. He saw the safety at hand, he doubled his efforts when the giant broom crashed down on his path. John watched his mother's powerful hands pulling the broom. The bristles smashed him sending him flying into the pile of dust and dirty she was accumulating on the floor. He tried to stand up but another violent sweep buried him under the dirt. He saw his mother making a quick job near the sofa pushing more dust over him. He screamed for help but she couldn't hear his cry. From his position John watched with terror her beautiful hand grabbing the blue dustpan and lowering near the pile of dirt where he was. A quick sweep moved everything inside the dustpan. John was desperate, he tried to free himself from the dirt, knowing his time was almost over.

Lisa moved near the rubbish bin, she pushed the pedal with her right foot opening the top lid. Her hand tilted dropping the dirty into the bin. She was thinking about the steamer. She could not see the small man inside the dirt, screaming for help.

John saw the bin's lid opening, the pan tilted and he heard the rumble of the dirt sliding down. He desperately tried to find a way to escape this trap, but he was just too much small. For his mom he was nothing but dust. The mountain of dirt caught him, the dustpan tilted more, he cried for help feeling the dustpan's end near. At last moment his hands caught a loose tread on the worn-out dustpan's edge. He watched the dirt falling down into the smelly abyss of the rubbish bin. His mom removed her mighty foot from the bin's pedal closing down the lid.

John was shaken when she started walking again. The dustpan banged on her skirt causing him loosing the grip. John fell head down on his mother's toes. He did not wasted any time, he grabbed the nylon meshes bracing for his dear life, hoping she would not see him, hoping he could survive this nightmare.

Lisa put back the dustpan and the broom. She was almost done. She grabbed the steam generator and headed for the living room, carrying unknowingly her son on her right big toe.

Janet orgasm hit her the very moment Lisa crushed the cockroach and almost killed her son. She did not expected this little shit to be so resilient, the entire show was becoming interesting though.

She watched the little bug man clinging for the dear life on the nude nylon stretched between his mother's big and second toe. She started fingering again.