- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An aspect of the interrogation's method is inspired by the same scene described in Family Foot Slave (one of the best stories IMHO). I hope you like it.

Interrogatory
Aaron tried to push apart the giantess fingers clamping his tiny body like a vice. He was barely aware she walked into her bedroom. Donna slipped her sexy feet into her white satin high heel slippers. She dumped unceremoniously Aaron on her dressing table. From a drawer she got a sticky tape which she used to stick the little man's arms and legs open. Aaron struggled without success against the giant sticky stripes, he laid under Donna's inquisitive glance. She opened another drawer and grabbed a giant scalpel a syringe and a bottle of blue liquid. Aaron was deadly scared. He thought Donna was going to dissect him, he started screaming.

Donna! I'm Aaron, Katie's boyfriend! Donna please help me, I've shrunk, don't hurt me please!

Donna's giant hand grabbed the scalpel and lowered on the terrified little man. He closed his eyes in fear anticipating the pain of the sharp blade on his delicate skin. However the sound of his clothes cut in quick shots made him slightly relax. Donna undressed him without any cut on his skin. Aaron laid naked under his girlfriend's mother glance. His penis was unexpectedly erected. Aaron fears were rejuvenated when Donna pulled out some blue liquid with the giant syringe. She stuck the needle deeply into his belly and pushed the plunger. Aaron felt his body burn he started screaming, barely aware of Donna lighting a cigarette and watching his suffering with amusement. He smelt smoke and female perfume mixed together. His screams became too much powerful to find the way out from his throat. Aaron felt his muscles contracting in the horrible pain and then mercifully he passed out.

Donna smoked slowly the cigarette. She listened to the tiny man's screams with pleasure. She injected with a new version of the improvement serum. This one converted the man's body in some kind of plastic compound. He will feel the pain if injured but his body will recover in seconds to the original state. Donna was lucky to find Aaron sleeping on her daughter's slipper. She heard stories of men appearing mysteriously like someone's gift. She still remember the sad happening of her best friend Alice which asked her to find the bitch who shrunk her husband. This little man claimed to be Katie's boyfriend. She could not remember him but she know enough of the shrinker physics to understand that this man could be the key for solving Alice's mystery. She would enjoy the procedure as usual getting the information she needed, then Katie will receive an unexpected gift. Donna beautiful lips parted in an evil smile.

Aaron awoke in pain. He tried to move but his ankles and wrists were strapped painfully. He felt soft satin under his fingers. The head was free to move. Then he heard the giantess's voice.

YOU ARE STRAPPED ON MY SLIPPER'S HEEL. DON'T BOTHER, YOU CANNOT FREE YOURSELF. THIS IS THE STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR BEING INTERROGATED. THE AMOUNT PAIN I'LL NEED TO ADMINISTER FOR GETTING THE INFORMATION I WANT IS UP TO YOU. I'LL START WITH THE LEVEL ONE SUFFERING. COMPRESSION ON THIGHS.

Aaron saw he was still on the dressing table. The table where he laid was Mrs Smith's high heel slipper. He saw a notebook where the giantess was writing some notes. Her green eyes looked amused to his futile struggles. A giant thumb, with a red long nail, lowered on his left thigh.

THE PROCEDURE IS QUITE SIMPLE. I'LL START APPLYING PRESSURE, THEN I'LL ASK YOU A QUESTION. I'LL EASE DOWN ONLY WHEN I'M SATISFIED OF YOUR ANSWER.

Aaron felt the fingertip slowly increasing the pressure on his thigh but the giantess did not asked any question. He started screaming when the merciless thumb pressed his thigh into the slipper's hard sole pulverising the bones and reducing the flesh in paste. The thumb moved on Aaron's right thigh. He felt the squished flesh returning in place, causing another painful scream from his already sore throat. In few seconds he had his thigh back in place. Donna's thumb pushed on the other thigh.

HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY DAUGHTER'S CLOSET?


Aaron could not answer the question. He simply awoke into Katie's boot, he could not remember too much from when he collapsed on the floor after the night out.

I've no idea! I remember I was out with my friends. Then I found myself into Katie's boot.

The thumb pressed further into the leg.

Please don't hurt me anymore, I swear I don't remember. I was out with five friends.


TELL ME YOUR FRIEND'S NAMES.

Although the fingertip almost broke the other thigh Aaron tried to speak.

John, Matt, Chris, Sandy. I'm Aaron. Please don't crush my thigh, it hurts!

Donna stopped pushing her thumb. One name caught her attention. Chris it was Alice's son. The others were unknown. Somebody was playing dirty. Donna wrote this information on the notebook then spoke again.

LEVEL TWO. BALL BEATING. I'LL BEAT YOUR BALLS WITH MY FINGERNAIL AND I'LL ASK A QUESTION. I'LL STOP ONLY WHEN I'M SATISFIED BY YOUR ANSWER.

Aaron screamed horribly when Donna's long fingernail started a relentless tap in his delicate nuts. He waited for the question but the sadistic lady simply enjoyed administering pain to his helpless body.

WHAT IS..TAP..YOUR RELATION..TAP..WITH KATIE'S..TAP..SHOES?

Aaron across the blanket of pain tried to build a lie. He feared the woman's reaction if he said the truth.

I've..AAHHH..no relation..AAAHHHH..I've no idea why I was..AAHHHHH..into her boot.

Donna increased the tapping's pressure.

I DON'T BELIEVE..TAP..YOU..TELL ME OF..TAP..YOUR FETISH.


Nothing!..AAHHH..I've no fetish!..AAAHHHH..Please stop!.AAHHHHH..

Donna stopped the tap and grabbed her slipper lowering it on the floor. She put her giant nude nylon covered big toe on Aaron's pelvis. His penis raised immediately betraying his fetish. Donna with an evil smile pushed her toe down hard, reducing the little man's lower body to a red paste, then twisted cruelly increasing his pain.

BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT COLLABORATING, I'LL MOVE TO LEVEL THREE. INSHOE CRUSH. I'LL WALK FIVE STEPS, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MINUTE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. IF YOU DON'T ANSWER I'LL WALK AGAIN AND SO ON.

Donna slipped her foot into the empty slipper and stood up. Aaron saw the impending doom of the giantess heel. He found his body crushed between the slipper's sole and the giantess's nyloned heel. Then she made the first step. The heel moved away from his body. The toes flexed making the slipper's back smashing against the giantess's heel. He was then squashed when the foot hit the floor in the next step.

Donna walked slowly around her bedroom, pushing down her heel over the little man inside the slipper. After the fifth step she sat down and removed her slipper, watching the man's body get back in shape.

Aaron screamed loudly.

I love them. I love Katie's feet and shoes!

Donna smiled satisfied. She refined this method to get an accurate level of torture in order to get the truth with a reasonable confidence. She then started the real interrogatory.

The procedure was very simple. She asked a question, then she walked for five steps. If the little man did not answer when the body was back in shape she walked over him for ten steps, then fifteen and so on. The information she wrote on the notebook were interesting. She had enough material to be optimistic in solving this investigation but she feared it was too late for saving Chris. Finally she cut the rubber bands binding the little man on her slipper and dropped him on the floor.

Aaron laid curled in a ball, trying to forget the excruciating pain he suffered under Donna's heel. He hoped the giantess would return him to his full size. When he raised his eyes he saw Donna's stunning body standing with her eyes looking at him like a cockroach.

IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN LITTLE MAN.

Aaron laid motionless when Donna's right slippered foot raised high in the air, ready to squash him.